Kronos 2:
- Alliance
- Horde

Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0
Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxx
Vanilla WoW Head: db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB: vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz

previous thread

First for L4G

AVOID MOLTEN/WARMANE
AVOID REBIRTH
AVOID VENGEANCE
AVOID DALARAN
YOU WILL THANK ME LATER

BIG CLOUDS

>stuck on bluebar

K2, pls :(

first for baiting those faggots talking about drugs dxm isnt shit u pussies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is that prat?

what server is this? and who is this?

How's the server?

Based our guy

gtfo wpsg scum

>Ituh/Lndi led raids

Would be fun desu

Like goodcop badcop

what server?

>no
reee

Thats an objective list of shit servers not to play ever

Fuck it, I'm gonna bite the bullet
Invite Buttercheese to , please
Let's see what your skeeze is

bump

Remember to donate goys

I don't even remember what it was called. It was a cool custom pvp server where you dropped items on death and got gear from turning in tokens from farming custom mobs. It's long gone now though.

or maybe not now since i'm stuck on the fucken loading screen
tell me who to /w when i come back on

too bad theyre a buncha fags who dont invite anyone because no one has the rank to

Is the server still lagging?

Im getting really drunk and horny

>big meme confirmed for ded guild

Alright, I'm back on
Who do I /w?

>reddit

Whisper Tenga.

DICK
As a priest it's the only thing I care about.

Post ending in 9 gets to decide my pets name

who /4:3/ here

shamans

Finalflash

nigger

xiao

BigGoyim

Raptor - Rex
Turtle - Frank
Anything else - Gringo

finalflash

fatlittlecuck

ilikerape

Is the server playable at all?

yes

not really

Who has stronger keyboard warriors? Alliance or Horde?

not at all

Who would be which?

tauren and night elves both backpedal with alarming frequency so i'd say it's even

maybe if you like big fat 1000 latency up your bp

Alliance is the containment faction

>mfw ~100 ms after dc
they fixed it?

Lndi acts like a depressed father during raids so idk

I think this answers your question

new update on servers from tweertr

I would participate in literally our guy's raids.

Pls be true

>tfw it jumped back up to 1k after i posted
i shouldnt have said anything

what is this faggot dont wake dad guild

l>ast night. after a few hours of steady 400-600ms with the occasional spike to 1000, I finally passed under the 100ms bar.
>I was all happy to announce it in general chat.

>The server crashed seconds later

don't ever gloat about your low ping on this server. The server doesn't like it when you have low ping. Doesn't like it at all.

Is anyone else surprised at how quickly the Nostalrius crowd dispersed or am I the only one who thought people would stay around a bit longer, if nothing else to call the Nost team cucks and sellouts?

Mate, like the entire server population of Kronos is from nost at this point

It seems to me that MMO communities in general are too volatile. Even more so when you look at the server as a whole community. But even just looking at the Veeky Forums community. We split ourselves up from the beginning into horde and alliance. So is it any wonder that the server community is constantly fragmenting.

>nostalrius announces they are the ambassadors of the entire private server community and that they wont be releasing the character database
>community turns on them overnight and now nobody gives a shit about them anymore

Oh I know, I meant on the Nost forums/reddit/etc. - whenever an official announcement is made.

It was first like 50 pages of reactions, then 20, then 5, then 3 posts, all in a matter of 2 weeks or so.

Probably because no one cares anymore about updates that have nothing in them, imagine how much traction they'd get if they said they were coming back or something?

>>community turns on them overnight and now nobody gives a shit about them anymore
But no one actually said that. I mean, you'd expect people to rage and say that, THEN leave. But the whole thing just fizzled out. There's just one guy calling them Blizz shills on the official forum and getting his posts deleted by Pottu and that's it.

Not sure, but the nos shut down and petition generated a lot of publicity around vanilla wow, including people that have never been on a private server or even played vanilla wow, hence the 5k queues at the launch of K2.

but the queue first, the the DDoS, then the 1week shut down, and the general difficulty (compared to current retail) scared most away

>May 19, 2016 @ 17:18

>We’ve discovered the root cause of the network issues and we’re pleased to announce that the network hardware we’re running on is currently undergoing maintenance and is in the process of being heavily upgraded. The realms will remain online during this time.

>We do not currently have an ETA and would like to reserve this for a more specific announcement when the closing date is more concrete.

is it happening?

lot of people on r/wowservers and the nost announcement gave them alot of shit in the day or two afterwards

Please do not steal my meme
t. Grud

>we're going to be blizzards good little boys and not contribute back to the community that created the core we use, submitted bugs, and played on our server

Theyre faggots who are hoping for blizzard to do something for them that they will never do for anyone.
Fuck nostalrius

I really feel every private server should show on their website the amount of currently online and active players

I Agree, but they are leading a movement. A revolution in gaming society to say the least.
Shit, they even got THE MIKE MORHAIME to speak with his former wow team leader about this...
Nostalrius are great and you need to rethink this statement.
They have done nothing but give to us.

Yeah for real. Like warmane, Fucking shit is impressive. Got me to join.

There has been zero (0) proof of them advancing the private server scene, talks with blizzard can and likely will amouny to nothing.
I will wait until something actually happens before i think of them differently

Which server should I play now?

playtbc

Molten lies about their population, there aren't anywhere near 12k on their server

K2

>mfw when everyone would like to have skill and time like Finalflash

Okay maybe not legacy servers because they're impossie and blizzard had said this hundreds of times and still you all don't listen.
But pristine servers are a big step. I personally would love all the vanilla challinge with the new content because the content itself is fantastic, its jst too easy.
Just imagine new awesome, itd be like a vanilla WoW 2.0

We all moved to rebirth

if i was that bad i'd quit

Pristine servers is shit, retail is shit, fuck off to wowg blizzdrone.
Two patches in 1 expansion is not "fantastic"

people are doing project 60 which is basically the same as pristine, and they're clearing raids with 6-10 people and no wipes or challenge

Larger more content patches as opposed to many small ones. I Don't see the issue.
Also,
>t. Some guy who hasnt done any mythic raiding
I love the challnge of vanila but the content is nowhere near as good.

who? i mean any names?

Finalflash

>vanilla
>challenge
Youre clueless there is nothing challenging in vanilla besides playing the game all day and being neet

If they're inflating it by even double, that's still 6k... the server feels very, very much alive everywhere

>t. some guy from /wowg/ who wants to start shit and doesn't play on vanilla servers

Have they said when and how long servers will be down?

dont go to rebirth unless you want to play on a server that's frequently held hostage by the owners

the admins and a few select retards are the ones shilling it here

rip nost

how's kroG life bros? any ex-dif memers in here

>26 horde on K1
>5 ally on K2

Wat do?

Vanilla content is better and more immersive.

t. Mythic BRF (before I quit) raider

Its definatly the highest pop wotlk server but i think the real population is 4k but that's just my opinion
I quit after seeing the scripts at 80

theres lots of dif guys in the k2 ally guild
Lndi, Comfy, Ereka, etc

>muh wpsg boogyman