Fate/Grand Order General /fgog/

Previous >[Dino Cu & Edison rate up gacha till 25.5]

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America so better hurry up if you'ven't finished the story

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/rider023/rider023_interlude01/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish Nero acted more like an Empress should.

xth for best

Mepoot drew semen demon Gudako again.

Passionlip 156cm 907kg 160 63 87

Jinako Carigiri 153cm 82kg 109 87 112

Angelica 174cm N/A 98 62 94

Archer (Emiya - No Name) 187cm 78kg 97 81 96

Kiara Sessyoin 166cm53kg 96 58 86

Gilgamesh 182cm 68kg 94 73 93

Leysritt 163cm 52kg 92 58 84

Reika Rikudou 164cm 53kg 90 62 89

Hanei Misawa 162cm 46kg 90 59 87

Assassin (Semiramis) 167cm 51kg 89 58 87

Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri 165cm 52kg 88 56 84

Rider (Medusa) 172cm 52kg 88 56 84

Aoko Aozaki 163cm 51kg 88 56 84

Arcueid Brunestud 167cm 52kg 88 55 85

Bazett Fraga McRemitz 172cm 58kg 87 55 83

Ichiko Inui 169cm 50kg 86 67 85

Sion Eltnam Atlasia 161cm48kg 86 55 83

Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillennia 168cm 53kg 86 59 88

Caster (Tamamo) 163cm 49kg 86 57 84

Ruler (Joan) 159cm 44kg 85 59 86

Ciel 165cm 52kg 85 56 88

Sakura Matou 156cm 46kg 85 56 87

BB 156cm 46kg 85 56 87

Kane Himuro 157cm 48kg 84 56 85

Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillennia 162cm 47kg 84 57 82

Saber (Nero) 150cm 42kg 83 56 82

Rin Tohsaka (Extra) 159cm 48kg 82 57 80

Caster (Medea) 163cm 51kg 82 57 84

Where would you put grand order characters

Arjuna is cute! CUTE!

xth for best swimsuit

Free shit for anniversary is neat I guess. Still a whole lot of nothing to do until next event.

Reminder that it's already been proven that the main canon line for Fate is
F/SN -> Ataraxia -> GO
With everything else as totally irrelevant sidestories.

WHEN

Nobu a CUTE.

Latest event says grand order is a different timeline than fate stay night and hollow so no

STRONGEST SERVANT

>Passionlip 156cm 907kg 160 63 87
>Jinako Carigiri 153cm 82kg 109 87 112
Fat

So now you're saying events are canon? Can't have it both ways here. You can't use events to prove that GO isn't canon, without saying events are also canon.

>907kg
That's a bit past fat.

>Angelica 174cm N/A 98 62 94
Only reason to want a prisma collab desu

Bunnysuit event when?

>Enemy outnumbers you
>So you separate wooden fort's walls into section and put wheels on them to move.
>When its time to fight, you gather sections to form fort's walls agan. They even still have cannons in them.

Her hands weigh a lot

What the hell does Phoebus Catastrophe mean?

Phoebus is one of Apollo and Artemis title

Phoebus is another name for Apollo.

>tfw no servants from your country
>only potential servant that people think when hearing about it is some literal who meme

Is there any rush to ascend event-limited servants before the event shop vanishes, or will the materials stay in my inventory until I feel like using them? My only other welfare is Shiki, and I max ascended her during her event.

They expire in 2030, so no.

Heroic Spirit Jan Žižka that looks like Big Boss and has wagenburg as NP never

slavic servants in general never

not even Baba Yaga

Nobu materials disapeared at new year or christmas, I forgot. I don't know for the neuw ones.

GOOD SNEK

Snek > Rin > Illya > Saber > Sakura

>shitload of british and irish servants
>few germanic servants
>only slav servant is some americanized cultist

Does Nasu hate eastern and northern Europe or what?

Reading all that shit totally broke my immersion. 172 is like 2 inches below the male average in my cunt. The game kept memeing about her being this huge amazon which didn't work when I knew she was 172.

>Snek>
opinion discarded

Remember that Fate is meant for the manlets of the rising sun.

For Japanese person, this is impossible height. Each culture views things through their own lens after all.

chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/rider023/rider023_interlude01/

Just read her interlude for more height bullying

She's not actually supposed to be huge, dumbass. She has poor self-image because her ideal look is the eternally youthful Stheno and Euryale.

No they didn't. They extended it to 2030 for those too

Well, japan is general doesn't touch Russia much, I think. Outside of characters that are usually cold and pragmatic white haired soldiers

With two midgets who bully her it makes sense for her to worry about her height and looks but it's bullshit for anyone else to think she's tall.

Sakura>Rider>Liz>Bazette>Caster>>Saber>Ilya>Caren>>Sella>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rin

This is fact, not opinion.

>Shit ton of british, french, irish, italian and greek servants
>Nearly no germanic servant
>Nearly no nordic servants
>Nearly no spanish servants
>No kurwa servant

>172 is like 2 inches below the male average in my cunt.
>in my cunt

What did they mean by this?

>For Japanese person, this is impossible height.
Have you ever been to Japan? The average dude is 172. Medusa is tall for a Japanese girl but she isn't even that rare, let alone impossible. Shirou should have been going to school with a few 172 girls.

>make Gil dress like a total slav
>still won't give squat servant
IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

want to draw now, I was thinkinh of something like Emiya x Mordred, but cant think about anything or any situation...

EVIL CAT THIRD SKILL WHEN

>Rating Sakura lowest and Snek highest when they say they're the same type of person exactly in the game, and snek is mostly just a mature Sakura.
>Both of them agree on this when Shirou wonders how they can just sit in silence together yet get along.

Snek even went through a shadow phase where she swallowed a lot of people during life. She also ate her sisters during this phase, which is why she wanted to protect Sakura from going through the same thing.

Feels like an odd hypocrisy to love one and hate the other when the closer you look they're mostly the same.

It's probably because le worms xd can you believe she got raped at age 5 what a slut no hymen no diamond

Reminded me of this one.

I just hate her face and hair color.
Revolting.

How do I make EMIYA x David x Atalanta better? The cat gains NP ridiculously slow and shits out way too little star or being a Quick servant.

The site also did the bit in the shiki event where vold shiki kicks immortal ghost ass

Rider > Saber Alter > Sakura > Illya > Rin > Vanilla Saber

truly, the servant with no name

What is the cat trying to achieve?

>want to draw now

FSN Cu doing the Hammer Shuffle with the evade icon on top of him. The other Cus as background dancers.

>confirmed future servant of your country is not even from your current country but from the myths of the culture that was there before conquistadores happened and even so it will probably be conquistadores hijacking the slot

His name is Redman

Trying to defile a saint, the most evil of activities one can do.

Isn't it accepted by most people that if you refer to a Servant by its class you are usually referring to the original F/SN servants with Gil being the exception of calling him by his name.
No one cares about Hassan

SWB ?

Suwabe. Seiyuu joke.

Super Warner Bros.

>spoiler
Fuck off newfag.

Just have them bond over Saber.

Suwabe.

his seiyuu who is the same of Emiya

Junichi SuWaBe

>Thinking that Spoiler was serious especially with the context of the post

damn this is hard, paint user here...

You think there'll be a time when Mashu becomes a 5*?
Many games starts with a weak 3* and give a free 5* later on, like Chain Chronlicles.

she'll be grand ascend through story to unlock grand ascension for other servants

She'll evolve to Grand Shielder after being killed by Solomon and reappearing during the final battle.

>Saber is the father
>EMIYA is the mom
Would Mordred appreciate EMIYA's cooking?

Mashu NP lvl 5 when ?

He'd look better with his hood off.

Feels good to have rolled her. This Servant/CE combination was the thing I wanted the most since I began playing and I had nearly no hope of being lucky enough to roll both.

>defensive NPs getting higher levels

No thanks I'd rather have something useful.

She'll be the first servant that gets grail ascended through the plot, which unlocks you being able to do it with other servants.

The grail they evolve her with is free, other servants you have to provide the grails yourself.

He'd still look like shit with it off.

Maybe it's because beyond the old civilizations that used to live here, our country's history is rather obscure.

Shirou best mom ever.

There's no indication that she likes cooking or food.

We just have a scene of her eating a burger or steak once, so she seems to like wild or quick food. She's no real gourmet at least probably.

Even his first ascension looks awful. What the fuck were they thinking with that tail and heels?

Why does cirno not include growth curve on the wiki?

>Play since day 1
>Still no L/ZO
>Still no Formalcraft
>Fuckton of wormslut CE

Fuck you too Sakura.

The issue isn't the level, it's that its effects are fucking worthless. It should give you at least one turn invulnerability to make it worth deploying.

Edgy.

I like the colors

I want to knock Boudica up and not take responsibility.

I bet he shops at Hot Topic

Pancho Villa servant never although probably for the best, because best case he would end up as another god damn Rider

Shirou is dead the moment he open his mounth to tell her she is a girl and she can't fight.

If Shirou through shenanigans happened to be right around the corner as Arturia and Mordred had the "I don't acknowledge you." conversation what would he have said when Arturia walked past him?

He would've probably been irritated with her and tell her to fuck off with the cold shit.

>Ayo, Arturia, want me to suck your dick?

>Even if you are correct it doesn't mean you are right.

>I mean you're not wrong,but I don't think you're right either