You stumble upon a simply designed empty dog house in a desert

>You stumble upon a simply designed empty dog house in a desert
>"someone must have designed this dog house!"

>You live in a incomprehensibly complex universe, with a incomprehensibly complex pink lump processing information in your head
>"product of random processes of mindless nature"

how does this make sense to atheists

I'm not an atheist, but there's no contradiction there. You just need to understand the evolutionary processes and the timescales involved.

>You just need to understand the evolutionary processes and the timescales involved.
okay... well I'm waiting

For what? You want me to explain to you how evolution works? Didn't you learn that in school?

what does evolution have to do with the origin of the universe

How about visiting a library? Fuck off with your cancer

>How about visiting a library? Fuck off with your cancer
could make this same generic response to literally any thread on this board
>b-bls stop talking about things I don't like :'(
what a baby. a big fat baby.

You were talking about the complexity of our current universe and specifically the human brain. This is explained by evolution.

sage

>You were talking about the complexity of our current universe and specifically the human brain. This is explained by evolution.
how is the complexity of the universe explained by evolution

What other complexity are you referring to if not biological.

the complex mechanisms that resulted in life, and the seemingly unnatural origin

There's nothing surprisingly complex about anything. Everything can be explained causally by the interaction of a dozen elemental particles through four elemental forces, and there are working theories as to how exactly those came to be during the Big Bang.

You're demanding someone explain something we all learnt in high school on an image board, just because you happen to be an imbecile, hence - visit a fucking library instead.
> what a baby. a big fat baby.
>Unnecessary hostility and condescendence to cover for your lack of knowledge.
What a big boy. Once again, sage

>Everything can be explained causally by the interaction of a dozen elemental particles through four elemental forces, and there are working theories as to how exactly those came to be during the Big Bang.
okay, so for any of your future posts, whenever you're ready, you can share your favorite theory about the origin of the universe
thanks for joining us tonight

Not the same guy, but how about you provide your theory of the origin of the universe, besides quoting lines from an ancient, mistranslated book

There is no scientific explanation as to why the universe exists. But that has nothing to do with the "complexity" of the universe, which is what you made your thread about. Since you seem to no longer want to talk about that, I guess there's no more point to this thread. Sage and hide.

I think it was designed by a designer. Because things that appear designed are usually designed.
I never asked you "why" the universe exists. Please don't place words in my mouth

>Because things that appear designed are usually designed
What other universes have you observed to come to the conclusion that this one looks designed?

What constitutes as 'appearing designed'?

because the specific mechanisms needed to result in any form of life are excruciatingly unlikely to come about mindlessly

>god designed the universe
>how do you figure?
>Because things that appear designed are usually designed.
>snowflakes look like they were designed, were they?
>yes because god designed the universe

>excruciatingly unlikely to come about mindlessly
Substantiate this.

How do you know that the mechanisms that you are talking about are even variable? Did you see into that other universe I was talking about?

its excruciatingly unlikely that you'll win the powerball, does that mean god is the only one who can dole out the numbers?

So who designed the designer?

It's designers all the way up.

If you define god as the ultimate creator of all things, then anything that was created couldn't possibly be god.
The entire point of god is that nothing created it, but it created everything.

Threads over guys, looks like OP has bailed just like all these religiousfags always do when confronted with reason. When will they learn

God wasn't created, God IS

>how does this make sense to atheists

Idk about you but dog houses aren't incomprehensibly complex to me. I'd say someone built it because it was simpler than its surroundings, and I'd say the other stuff evolved because it was more complex than its surroundings.

>mistranslated
When will this meme die?

It's terribly mistranslated.