/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, May 19th:
1536 – Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
1643 – Thirty Years' War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
1848 – Mexican–American War: Mexico ratifies the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo thus ending the war and ceding California, Nevada, Utah and parts of four other modern-day U.S. states to the United States for US$15 million.
1950 – Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.

>News
HoI4 DD56 - Bits and Pieces
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hearts-of-iron-iv-development-diary-56-bits-pieces.930457/

EU4 DD May 12
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-12th-of-may-2016.929369/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/crusaderkings2/mods/26/
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to have fun and ignore no fun allowed posters.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

HoI4 when

Nicky

absolutely BTFO

Pls lads, somebody post that map with relevant borders already superimposed on it.

johan edition

pls buy

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE ORDER

This

What should I name the dynasty that will not create a great Norse Empire to match the Abrahamic realms of real life but instead carve out a new realm centered on Crimea, convert to the one true Christianity, Eastern Orthodoxy, and help the true Roman Empire defeat the Mohammedan hordes?

Can one of you niggers post a download link for the last version of CK2+?
t. pirate

Thanks so much, lad. I've been looking for this for literal days.

Finally, after a week of having my friends over, I'm ready to continue.

LAST TIME, ON NAPOLEON BALL Z:

* Louis-Napoleon, better known as Napoleon III, had withdrawn into a depression upon the death of the last General on the French staff to participate in the New Years' War, Joseph de Castellane. Weary of life and depressed that the people he helped build the modern France with were all dead, he grew reclusive and abandoned most of his governmental duties.

* In the face of an international crisis over the status of the Carpathians and an independent Hungarian state, Napoleon-Eugene, Napoleon III's eldest son, was able to convince his father to grant him plenipotentiary powers to handle the situation. Although in an unofficial capacity, Napoleon-Eugene has effectively become Prince Regent for his father, and some within the government are already referring to him as Napoleon IV.

* Two French diplomats were murdered in Siam, provoking a harsh response from the French garrison in Vietnam. When the garrison's General requested permission to assault Siam, however, Napoleon III made no response whatsoever. As an absolute monarch, there was no authority which could force Napoleon's hand or order an assault around him, and so the Vietnamese garrison eventually assaulted anyway, without the Emperor's permission.

* When word of Napoleon's silence and its negative effect on the government was leaked to a Paris newspaper, a general revolt broke out over the maintenance of the absolute monarchy in the face of a depressed and unreliable ruler. Most of the revolters called for the institution of a liberal constitutional monarchy under Napoleon-Eugene, but the Prince Regent was unwilling to see his father deposed and the crown of France weakened. The Prince Regent deployed the army under Field Marshall Georges Bosquet to put down the revolutionaries, which they successfully did in early April of 1892.

I fucked my daughter and this happened

What do

This isn't how elves are supposed to act at all

based johan

And done, I've annihilated them. Now I have to converte these peasants to the one and only true faith or I convert to islam and save an enormous amount of time and money.
Anyway Im done for today

I was just thinking about when would you come back. Missed you, lad.

How do I make it so I can have a big empire in CK2 but not be utterly fucked by faggot ass vassals being bullshit somewhere?

I just wanna get good but everytime I play like a few hours in I just get wrecked by another country or my vassals become gay as shit and want a bunch of retarded council only laws.

>NAPOLEON BALL Z
lad pls don't ruin your reputation
Great to see you back nevertheless. Where are your friends from?

Any idea on how to remove India from CKII?

I like the mechanics from Rajas.

Tried to delete the kingdom in common/landed titles but game crashes around "flags" when loading.

Are you legitimately autistic?

Not even a bad europe, but you should take Aosta valley, are you playing with the france mememod?
Make poland stronger so that you have a strong ally and PLEASE REMOVE THE FUCKIN OTTOMANS.

Snownig

Stensköld

nexusmods.com/crusaderkings2/mods/26/

There's a Remove India mod

I love this because my western frontier is under no threat whatsoever so I don't pick the other options which destroy industry and instead I pick the option which grants me 200 manpower out of nowhere. Whoop whoop

Missed /gsg/ too (as much as one can miss a shitposting cesspit, anyway). Friends kept joking that they were ruining my AAR the whole time they were here, but it's all good, it was a fun time.

>ruining my reputation
Senpai I don't have a rep. It was just a joke anyway, further posts will be serious as before.

No minimod, I forgot it existed before I started. I don't plan on expanding in Europe from this point on, especially not into Aosta since Italy is my ally.

Poland will be as strengthened as I can get her, because she has a Bonaparte on the throne.

As for the Ottomans, no. They're total shit, but unless somebody else beats them for me I'm not going to ruin my sphere on them. They provide a decent amount of goods.

How many stupid fucking petty reminders and shit do we need in the OP
Why do these threads need to be done in such a particular manner

I mean jesus fuck nothings gonna blow up if we stop being so autistic about this

Soon the OP is just gonna be these pissy little remarks about what to do and what not to do in this thread for videogames

Did theu ever manage to fix the supply system in hoi3?

What african country in victoria 2 is fun?
Is going for grossethiopiuma worth it?

It was never broken to begin with

>Coю́з Coвéтcких Coциaлиcти́чecких Pecпýблик

And the best part is ANYBODY who disagrees is a redditor

>elves living hundreds of years
>not fucking their own children

A muslim one

>>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v0.8
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.1
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Robmod 2.4b
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>> Updated Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

>7 Years v0.1

Ethiopia is ok(start as gonder), but don't go too gross.
Egypt is fun, the oriental crisis needs some luck though.
There's Macina and their Jihad, I think you can form the toucouleur empire with it.
Boer republics are my favourite: white democratic africans, very challenging.
t. cobra

It funnelled eveything through your capital.
Once your supply hit the infrastructure cap at your capital, your military cant supply itself no matter what

Lifesavers, thanks

Did you (re)conquer Haiti?
If not do it for them, you probably can run the country better than the Haitians anyway

Good work either way, it's always fun to see people playing France games

I've been browing this general for years but avoided all the drama, why are these not allowed in the OP?

fuck off back to your steamgroup

Your capital can transport unlimited supply now(tfh change i believe)
Does your minimod give a cheap CB there or do you have to pay up to 22 infamy for conquest?
Autism
Radical Jugoslavia is not gsgmp, quit being such a rob

>5. Our OP is usually reserved for mods made by our regulars (the non shitposter kind of regular).

yes

>Persia

Not yet. I may or may not towards endgame, I haven't decided how I want to handle the personalities of my later rulers, especially if a Fascist takeover occurs. I've even been contemplating going significantly over the infamy limit in the event of a Fascist takeover and starting a true world war, but I'm undecided. To a certain extent it'll depend upon how the rest of the game goes, and the story behind it, as to how I proceed.

Thanks Cobra

scooby please come back

Liberia

Fug lad, I'll try to not fuck up the numbers again.

Because the report and ignore autist is EXTREMELY obsessed with the OP and decides unilaterally what goes and what doesn't go into the OP. If you try to make an OP and add these mods, he will report you and will try to get the jannies to delete your thread. Apparently, LoS, unHPM, Visegradmod and Robmod are shitposter mods or mememods. I added 7 years because its an excelent mod that for some unknown reason (read: autism) is not in the OP. And of course the waggles pastebin needs to be there too.

wow what a faggot, would you allow christians to be opressed?, fuck you bitch nigga.

ezpz. I'm hoping that France can turn back their shit in the south-east so that the Allies can briefly enjoy their piece of the Axis in Europe before I claw it from them with my big red dick

better map

is it cheating if a change my starting doctrine?

If you choose the French Pan-Nationalism decision (the one that gives cores on Wallonia), then you get an event that gives you 10 infamy in exchange for (temporary) cores on Quebec and a free conquest CB on Haiti

Fair enough, but if you do go over the infamy limit, make sure to go full Napoleon

Somebody finish this meme for me.

be quiet you sniveling little white kid

whites rule the world you uncivilized ape!

This ain't Crusader Kings lad. I'm in it for the money, not the Deus Vult.

Oh, that'd be my plan. I might strawpoll it: custom decision to declare war on Spain and the Netherlands simultaneously with a Puppet CB, in return for ~30 infamy.

>Iran in the greater arab union
lad...

Sphering countries makes my industry more profitable because they buy my goods first even if there's a world market surplus, right?

sure cuck
>lad lad lad xD
good g-d you're a faggot

gaze upon johan and all your worries will cease

I just didn't color it in t bh

Truer map

dumb nigger

/gsg/ is pol territory

>grossgermaniums

>German Switzerland but not Austria

>moody bigoted weak white kids own gsg
wrong, this is MEMEBLOC territory

Yes, and you get first access to their goods

>buy a favor from the shitter gutter house nobody who impregnated my granddaughter
>invite him to court
>imprison
>castrate

JUSTICE

See now fuck off shitposter

We shall waggle on to the end. We shall waggle in gsg, we shall waggle on the old threads and the new threads, we shall waggle with growing confidence and growing strength in Old Burgundy, we shall waggle our willies, whatever the cost may be. We shall waggle on the archive, we shall waggle on the beano comics, we shall waggle in the fields and in the streets, we shall waggle in the hills; we shall never stop waggling, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this steamgroup or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond Yugoslavia, armed, radicalized and guarded by the Freelance shitposters, would carry on the struggle, until, in Wilhelm's good time, the New Shitposters, with all their power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

t. High Command of the Radical Yugoslavians

and you wonder why you're still a virgin

I missed you!

Can I have a download link famlad ?
>tfw i'm not even mentioned
I'm such a shitty shitposter

There's only one german we like around here, stormshit, and his name is NOT Adolf...

>famlad
good g-d you're a faggot

look at this fucking goycuck

this is reddit territory now white goi

sure lad

CAN I HAVE A WILLY?
And you're a jew

r8, not even meming

YOU MAKE ME SO HOT, IM WAGGLING MY WILLY TO YOU;))!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF ME AND MY WILLY!!;)))aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

!teach them the way of the willy...wank, waggle its all in the mind;))

whyy dont you waggle me willy or just yer own with me matesinmetreehouse eh???????*waggles ur willy*ooooooh thats a biggun mmhmmmm AAa A A A A AA A A A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR WILLY IS OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the beginning of the willy era me m8s

let us waggle it

AAAAAAAAAAA

stay mad white boy cuck

that's kurdish bulgaria btw

I'm from argentina though

>removed the borders in arabia but nowhere else
Why?

>Irish Basque
literally why

To the horror of Napoleon-Eugene, the revolutionary cries of 1892 merely carried on into 1893, and by many measures even accelerated. After repeated refusals by Napoleon III to even consider constitutional reform--"When it is time for the French to not be ruled by my will alone, God will take me and I shall die," he told Eugene--the restless French underclasses finally rose in another revolution, this time to topple the monarchy entirely.

Marshall Bosquet hypothesized that the communards who rose in 1893 were supplied, or at the very least ideologically influenced, by the communist Baden, possibly by agents who were able to sneak past the locked-down border when it was mostly abandoned to put down the constitutionalist revolution of 1892.

Whatever the cause or the influence, the reality was that France was now facing its second major insurrection in two years, and its first clash with the dreaded Communist menace. Napoleon-Eugene ordered Bosquet to be particularly harsh to the industrial centers of Normandie and Bourgogne, which the administration believed were the dual hearts of the revolution, but could do little else but rely upon the army to end the threat.

That, and, for the first time in his life, to pray for the painless, but rapid, death of his father.

Look at this picture, white man. This is your future.

How do I beat the UK as the Dutch in HPM?

They're not, they just happen to be similar colours.

nice meme