>PUG Services
[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csgobackpack.net
gosugamers.net
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
Config Tool: csgohelp.com/autoexec
HUD: spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Watch this everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/brutesmaps
strawpoll.me/10251371
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LILMAN MENTIONED

reddit.com/user/brutesmaps

de_tuscan lives

>be bad
>watch anime
>get good
>win

RIP Niko and Friends.
F

Boypussy > girlpussy

i can spot a kike a mile away and yes steel is one

Wat

Is the user who doesnt understand movement and shooting mechanics still here?

>be bad
>watch anime
>get good
>win

so I was playing a ranked game and I went to grab water after dieing and when I came back 30 seconds later it said CT side won . . . a 15 to 15 game. does the side that wins the last round get the win or is it a draw and doesn't display properly?

niko literally stopped trying rip

Our guys won again.

user

how is YNK still so clumsy at speaking english after doing this analysis shit for so long

um hi are you cute maybe we could play together or something

I think he was just baiting.

I am pretty cute...

I hope so

there are delusional people everywhere in everything

is it okay if I add you so we can do stuff or whatever

I still don't understand why shotguns have random spread in a "competitive" game.

Sure, 9/10 times when you dink someone with the nova close range, it's a guaranteed kill. But that 1/10 times shouldn't even exist.

I know, thats what worries me

hmm what kind of stuff?

>tfw cute
>so cute a girl offered me chocolates on my subway ride home yesterday
>she doesn't know I'm into boys
Tricked rofl

cute people don't go to Veeky Forums counter strike general threads

>guardian's steam account is worth almost a million dollars
woah...

umm I'm here

idk things and stuff whatever you want

reminder to not gamble just get a job

then you should post your id or something

exactly

>almost a million dollars
Lol?

They do if they have been here since she 13. 4cucks is like the thing that raised me, considering my parents were never around. And after, holy fuck, 6 years, my cuteness isn't that useful because I'll just do something inappropriate and scare off any new acquaintances.

I'm cute. I'm so cute I don't even hide behind anime.

do you wanna be cute together?

fuck off low life

that was mean

>its a "the qualifier has a better bracket format than the real tournament" episode
loving this season of cheating brazilians

Here's your webm, though I suspect the map I chose has the "Random spread" thing off as many of the shots are somewhat close, but it's subtle enough to be different. They go up different heights, not all of them go left, some even go right before leveling out, but they're all fairly different.

Knowing you, you'll go "See they all look the same to me I'm right you're wrong" when I'm trying to push for consistency in an inconsistent game. Plus this is done at pistol range, and rifles should be used at medium-long distances. Of which, even tapping, is about a 10% chance of actually hitting things with the insane amount of inaccuracy these guns have.

>when you discover the straights on csgog have shit taste and are all chubby chasers
Time to go gay

did starladder leak team gloves or what? hltv said they're on csgol now

what? I'm new to the game and especially ranked I have no idea how it works. I know in competitive they have overtime but they clearly don't in standard ladder games

>Played csgo for a bit last week
>name is sort of weebish
>play casual tside
>shit talk ctside for fun
>everybody loses their shit starts calling me weeb oo
>everybody working against me even tside
>still having fun killing nubs
>get voted off because I'm a weeb
>happens 3 more times
Csgo ain't weeb friendly

>Csgo ain't friendly
FTFY

The pattern is the same every time. You must be literally unable to recognize patterns.

>straights in csgog
sorry boypussy reigns supreme her

Who are Our Guys® for ELEAGUE?

That's with random spread on and the spray PATTERN is the same each and every time you sprayed. The pattern is the same, but the spread is not.

You said the spray was completely random but you jsut proved yourself wrong.

>when I'm trying to push for consistency in an inconsistent game

Nice backpedaling.

Now you must be delusional if you think all those are the same. Some don't even go the same direction from pattern to pattern, and this is at a compressed distance. If I had done it at a much longer range, its randomization would become far more apparent, and there's no amount of muscle memory that can be built for something that's this askew.

>But it goes up and then levels out every time
is not enough for me to believe they're the same. They don't even go up the same distance, or at the same rate.

>around supreme-global
>get a guy with 4000 hours
>doesn't speak
>doesn't follow the team
>leaves after 6 rounds
matchmaking sure is fun

But the pattern is the same. It's the spread that's random.

If you actually look at the sparks they go upwards, little to the left, far right, far left and then back far right.

Each and every single time.

If the spray pattern was truly random, how do you think everyone else can spray all their shots into a tiny cluster except you?

>Echofox picking up freakazoid
Man c9's rejects is such a weird team. I wonder who's actually going to CLG.

>I wonder who's actually going to CLG.
s1mple

Wow you missed last night

Source? C9 were morons to let those two go desu. After ska they were the most important players.

steel is such a salty faggot

lol n1

even the kioshima and maikelele memes were more realistic

Frozt just tweeted Freakazoid is playing for them tonight in ECS, and Freakazoid said he's out of the C9 contract as of yesterday

ew were there straights here then?

>can't play CS without drinking coffee
>can't drink coffee without getting explosive diarrhea

>not immediately muting all players on the server
???

they weren't let go, they left. in fact, c9 asked for sean to come back.

suuuuuuuuuh dude

Thiccfags were out in force claiming fatties were hot

take caffeine pills?

its the same pattern
you
have
bad
aim
and
spray
control

...No? Not that I saw, the sparks go pretty much anywhere. One of the few that got cut due to size the curve actually went right before leveling out up top.

lmao

They were let go in the sense that the roster didn't give into sean's demands of putting in more effort. Same thing happened with Hiko where he said they either kick n0thing or he leaves.

chew coffee beans

snort coke

Look again, slow it down, view it frame by frame. Each shot has random spread but they all follow the basic pattern.

It's not the same pattern, you have proof positive in front of you that it's not the same pattern, and you're still in full denial of it?

And yet I'm the toxic one here. And I'm the one "in the wrong" because I have my proof in hand and you're pushing it away because it defies your beliefs.

You're literally the only one in this thread how believes it's not the same.

No one besides you two gives a shit what either of you think and stopped reading your Rainman level autistic posts

literally you

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww wtf is that webm? reported to the fbi

I could overlay your gif of how the spray "is" and my video of how the spray "is" and they will NOT EVEN BE CLOSE. To what fucking degree do I have to prove myself? I've given you the webm as you asked, I've shown my case, and yet I'm getting a cyclical logic argument of "You're wrong because you're wrong and I'm right because I'm right" without you stepping up to the fucking plate and answering me why I'm wrong.

Vegas/OBS has been fucking off on me, it rendered that way before I converted it.

if you didn't vote last night

strawpoll.me/10251371

strawpoll.me/10251371

strawpoll.me/10251371

You're using the recoil master map, right?

Turn on ghost crosshair and bullet time to 25%

You will get a tight spray every time.

That doesnt matter, you're looking for every little reason and excuse why you cant win games, you found one reason and your hanging on for dear life. Spray patterns and variation have very little to do with what your trying to fix, and you only really need the first 6/7 bullets in your spray anyways anything past that you should be dead so the rest dont matter, you should but this much effort into looking at your deaths and fixing that shit, bruh

spread != pattern
it follows the same PATTERN, but not the same SPREAD. i (think) i know what you're saying(the pattern is not the same because the spread randomizes it), but that's not exactly true.

>To what fucking degree do I have to prove myself?

You can't. The webm you provided shows that you're wrong. Your own proof proved you wrong. Again, watch it frame by frame if you have to.

its the same pattern
what rank are you

anyone who thinks cbble can even be compared to Inferno, should die desu

unironically santorini

there's a bit of spread, but there is always the same pattern you stupid fuck

if you got a robot hand to move the mouse in the same directions every time, you'd have the full ak clip land in a very small radius

>You have already voted on this poll.

>if you didn't vote last night

Renegades I'd say
Fucken Aussies are king of shitposting
Spunj even called out how easy it is to cheat in Majors and shit so I guess he's based as shit

>if you didn't vote last night
>>You have already voted on this poll.

>>>You have already voted on this poll.

I think he said gn1/2 last thread, tldr:he mad he got deranked in the patch, blames everyone and the game for his losses

>>if you didn't vote last night

anyone got tutorial how to throw smoke from mirage palace exit to pillars on B?

If I could figure out how to get bullet time to work, I'll give that a try.

I'm "hanging on for dear life" because it's been one of my major complaints of the game for decades now. High inaccuracy on all bullets, along with this asinine recoil system, makes for a large swath of RNG-biased gameplay that isn't skill based.

And saying that you need only the first 6/7 bullets is a farce with a gun that requires 10/12 hits to actually be lethal, outside of landing a lucky headshot or two.

Still, I've had countless times where standing still and two-tapping shots, the second shot goes up to where it "levels out" at without moving at all. So unless I'm just not waiting a full minute between bursts, that second shot is going to be a complete lottery if it'll go where I need it to go

That webm shows large inconsistencies in the "pattern" you provided. Half the sprays it goes up and right, not up and left.

That map has exactly that, and outside of the "minimum range" on the target it provides, it will struggle to land even half the shots in a spray. Simply increasing the range twice makes it almost 33% accurate, which puts the distance right around the distance from Elevator to Car.

>Still no Mikla

fucking ptr threatening my skines like that

He also keeps posting that picture of the shitty battlescarred Vulcan with NA trash teams and all that, like I get the idea of the gun being as worn and as shit as NA teams, but

>vulcan
>ever
fucking pixel-aids
all good skins are worth than 2 bucks, anything more than that is often either StatTrak, market manipulated or shit