Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Everyone is cute edition!

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111b999.1f2f5a75.152535.2f3a5a7a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for cute girl master gender!

Someone help, I'm planning on going pyro linker, then some pet class but I don't know what's worthwhile in pyro, could someone give me a build or something?

>scout 1 will inevitably get nerfed and it'll fuck up everyones pvp builds

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Serious question senpai. From all videos I've seen most Cata skills have a pretty long charging time, can you while charging or will the skill get interrupted?

No autism below this line
-----------------

Wizards scale badly into the future.

Prove me wrong. 50% from QC won't mean much if other classes have 50% from criticals, 50% from modifiers (more pierce damage) and 50% to 100% from Deed's of Valor.

Prove to me that Wizards will matter once content past ET is released.

You can't.

To those playing since paid Early Access Beta, do you still find this game.. fun?

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

>It's a fucking fact. If a swordsman puts 40% attributes to all of their abilities, gains an insane weapon, gems greens into everything, they have the potential to easily out damage wizards.
Not even doing 4x damage is going to make the average Swordsman stronger than the average Wizard, and neither is the top Swordsman going to be stronger than the top Wizard.

Let alone Archers with their insane damage output.

Fun? Yes.

I wish it wasn't, though.

>relying on scout for pvp

I meant if you can move while charging.

If IMC is smart scout nerf will come in the form of flare shot being removed from C1 or massively hindered in some way, thus making scout an absolutely, completely worthless circle for AoE grinding.

It's still amazing in PVE because stealth is broken (a bunch of mechnics just don't trigger at all if you're stealthed, such as the vortexes at truffles) but at least that circle will be dead weight for actual grinding.

Flare Shot is massively underrated.

>content past ET is released
ebin

No, taking a long, possibly permanent break once overwatch comes out

friends quit weeks ago, and the game is absolutely broken and filled with problems that aren't going to get fixed at all any time soon

Yes. But I'm not having fun when I'm having fun, if that makes sense

Even I am cute?

I'm seriously considering joining discord.
/tosg/ has become unbearably shit the last few days due to every shitposter.
You're constantly following every thread simply to post some dumbfuck nonsense, what the fuck are you doing with your life

Fuck off, Koenig. No one wants your attentionwhoring here. Not cute, not FP, not even discord. Stay guildless, fucker.

>i'm just playing because I paid

Is scout 3 musket a good alternative to fletcher 3 and QS3 musket? Mostly wondering about pve, ET and maybe a little bit of pvp.

Split arrow looks comfy as fuck.

>boys
>cute

always know your swords

>pvp in a korean kawaii cookie clicker

haha niqqa hao can shitposting be real nixxa haha just close your eyes haha just walk away

Here's the link. Now fuck off.

>You're constantly following every thread simply to post some dumbfuck nonsense, what the fuck are you doing with your life
Do you not know what the Discord actually looks like?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111b999.1f2f5a75.152535.2f3a5a7a

How is this for Monk? Do I level as a strength cleric?

Deeds of Valor increases your physical attack stat, not your overall damage. That 100% bonus is more like a 30% damage bonus, and MAYBE a 50% bonus on a good day. More importantly, it requires you to get hit to maintain, and I just fucking know you aren't suggesting that you're going to tank 10 hits of 5k damage each from any enemy which actually matters, given that you've probably pumped Strength to "do meme damage".

More importantly, skills are what make classes OP, not mechanics. Swordsman skills suck, and if they continue to suck, Wizards will still be superior.

>I just want to play a class that can get into ET.

serious question: why? you'll either a) never get there, or b) realize there's no point in doing it when you do get there and just roll an alt and start all over from lvl 1 again

this game doesn't have an "endgame" folks, just enjoy the ride and make fun builds. experiment with shit, tinker around, just play what you feel like at the moment.

Apparently idling in town does not increase my silver coins. Where can a level 60 swordy farm some silver in order to buy a better weapon?

Kepas have no gender. I am controlling my human host to spread the holy word.

You do realize the mass exodus of Discord back to FFXIV and Overwatch is the literal cause of all the shitposting right?

They don't care about this game any more so they're not hesitating to shit up the general.

Cute!

Boys are cute! CUTE!

You won't be missed.

You can eat a mushroom that does 10 poison ticks and gain 100% deeds easily.

Also it's 100% to your CORE physical, which then can crit for 50% more, be modified for 50% more and gain 50% more damage from armor weakness.

You're a retard.

>farm some silver in order to buy a better weapon
>not farming your weapon
It's like you hate playing videogames

>be squire C3 with maxed out repair and maxed attributes
>charge the break-even point per unit for repairs
>no squires around me can make money anymore
>they either have to match me and break even or go lower and lose money on repairs
>keep getting angry tells from anally devastated squires

Sure. Blame Discord for everything. It's the easiest way.

>I just deleted my level 200 rogue and I'm re rolling a monk

From the toilet to the dumpster.

Delete garbage saint, put 1 into fade and 4 into safety zone.

Why not shit up their discord then?

And still be weaker than archers and wizards

nice dude, very good theorycrafting, enjoy the year long ride to autistically min max the shit out of your character only to realize you still will never outdamage the real dps classes

Cancer!

Girls are cute! CUTE!

You're pretty good

Is ranger3 worth without rogue?
I want to pick scout instead.

Tenet, kill green apparition and the other guys. sell Corpse hands in the market and check the the white gear in the npc.

>changing from a shield to a non shield combo removes the health buff of swash buckling

really imc

really

swordsman just aren't allowed anything huh

Discord is the biggest source of that shitposting.

How to fix runecaster:

Lower cd for every spells
400-500% modifier on rune of justice
Increase damage massively under rune of giant to the point that stomping enemies is actually a viable source of damage.

You shouldn't ever take Rogue. Stop listening to the ebin feint+barrage memers. Ever notice how the people telling them they're wrong consistently post pictures of their rogues, but the ones saying it's good never do?

>type large text in shout
>get perma banned
>RMT
>don't get banned
nice game

It's not weaker. It's stronger. You just haven't seen one because a sight like a Doppel C2 is rare as fuck because people want easy mode.

Archer and Wizard are easy mode.

This is why people are mostly archers and wizards late game.

Fact is Archers > Wizards.

Why? Because physical damage scales better late game because all cooldowns on archers are very, very small compared to long ones on wizard.

Nevellet Quarry

It's not stronger and also you're an idiot.

Agreed, wizards need a buff.

Why do you keep posting this in every thread?

>cannoneer's only 5s cd skill hits like a wet noodle, literally less damage than barrage
>their main skill is 25s
>musketeer cooldowns are even longer and only AoE with jank AAR + circling shit

>clerigs
all clerics are accepted because people are starved for heals, that said

>cleric c3 priest c3 kabbala
you're a fucking healslut, we will take turns on you, when we get tired our guildies will take turns on you, and if you're still alive our hoglans will take turns on you
>cleric c1
you're a fucking retard and should kys, but we still want any heal you can provide, koenig
>cleric c2 bokor pd
you're a meme
>chap
you're a meme
>pardoner
go jew somewhere else
>krivis c3
kysmm
>monk
see cleric c1
>paladin
you're almost bad as monk (see cleric c1) but at least you can use restoration
>diev
?
>druid
just ok, as long as you're not a fucking meme str druid (see cleric c1)
>oracle
minigame retard but welcome as long as not cleric c1 (see cleric c1)
>sadhu c3
pump and dump slut for cheap int

It is stronger. I've seen swordies who easily outdamage wizards late game. I don't mean level 211 fucking truffles, I mean level 275.

Wizards later on hit a wall in their damage. There are no good items to go for and some are even relying on a fucking gray item so they can keep using their meme daggers.

It's pathetic really. Your only saving grace is Frost Cloud. That's it. You cast it and for 30 seconds you're a fucking useless piece of shit.

Boys ARE cuter!!!

I'm seriously in awe. How can Veeky Forums be so bad at every game they play?

The worst builds and ideas come from /tosg/ holy shit.

>premium female hair
>178

>premium male hair
>119

The thought process behind this:
>More people play female characters, so we will charge them more.

Bunch of greedy Juden.

I hope they kill runecaster. Seriously, this cancerous class is the reason they keep nerfing cryokino dps (instead of fixing raise in the arenas).

Another reason why I hate runecaster is that it's supposed to be 'cryo c4' like chaplain. So we'll probably get a c4 pyro, and never a true c4 cryo.

Assuming this game stays alive, ofc.

>need a haircut
>take a look around the city
>$15 for men $25 for women
DA JEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWSS!!!

Bullying clerics is ILLEGAL, user.

Girls ARE the cuter gender~!

im going cleric2 diev1 bokor2 oracle kabba

will you accept me in your party?

:^(

t. ohayou spammer

Elementalist3 is cryo4.

Well, I was thinking of going with Archer1>Ranger3>Scout1>Falconer>Cannoneer. Falconer for circling, scout for cloaking and ranger mostly because I don't like Quarrel.

Lets add Peace/Xenization to the tosg guild list, they're pretty much allies with Futureproof now!

Any Pardoners here?

>Example : Heal Lv15 + Simony Lv1 = Heal Lv 1 scroll (Parchment 15 + 7500 silver) Heal Lv5 + Simony Lv15 = Heal Lv15 scroll (Parchment 5 + 2500 silver)

>With Divine Might (Scroll Lv15 won't help add up to some point, I'll exclude it to make it less confuse) Heal Lv15 + Simony Lv1 + Divine Might Lv5 = Heal Lv 5 scroll. Heal Lv5 + Simony Lv5 + Divine Might Lv10 = Heal Lv15 scroll. Heal Lv1 + Simony Lv10 + Divine Might Lv10 = Heal Lv20 scroll

Is this still true? Or did it get nerfed?

I thought they were rivals?

That's actually acceptable though because men usually go to barbers and women go to beauty shops where they have to do all kinds of crazy shit to get it styled right and they use special hair product as well.

Either way, if either gender goes to either shop, they're paying the same regardless. + tip

>can this triple target attack 0 cd attack substitute a 25 multihit single target attack on a 5s cd?

user, just do the mat
Split arrow is great, but there's a reason why it isn't the top tier meta right now, just stop thinking you figured out this obscure meme build no one has ever tried, almost 95% of the most retarded possible builds have been tested already by koreans and brazilians.

And no, no one takes scout c3 to ET if they're serious about it, you need to deal too much damage too fast, scout deals moderate damage steadily to few targets, it's a farmer/gvg build mostly, a really good one, but not the group pve god send you're thinking it's just oblique on steroids go use oblique a lot and imagine you were throwing two obliques per cast with the second hit dealing like 10k damage when you're built properly.

Just so I know, did you consider going diev3 and then changed your mind halfway through? Because that's exactly what happened to me. I kind of wish I picked priest instead of diev.

>Futureproof

Swordsmen circles are too powerful and Wizards need buffs

IMC?????

Because the discord has mods

Is /rog/s MO to scapegoat some shitty japanese grindfest's general to misdirect from their own shitposting?

nice bait

>Futureproof

>If you're necro or socerer, fuck off, you're pathetic damage and useless in every way.

t. person who has never seen dvine kill half a guild in one cannon

>99% explored

We've been warring guilds together for awhile.

We're friends now!

Are they planning to make premium hair styles an costumes transferable through the team storage eventually? Or just consumables?

>futureproof

Every hairdresser is like that you basement dweller. The same shop will charge less for men and more for women. And it's not because they're jews.

>cleric c2
>diev c1
>kabba
You're already ok, but holy fuck what the fuck are you doing

I'm still Cleric2. But that is my planned build. Still undecided whether to go Diev3 or just Diev1 and Bokor2.

We are neutral with Peace/Xenization, exchanging information. We share information on tower locations, and compete to see who can wreck more guild towers.

Thats very dangerous.

I could lead to a tear in the space time continuum!

Why would they do that you silly goy?

It's because nobody wanted you here.

Now, let us continue to discuss why swordsmen circles are more FUTUREPROOF than wizard and archer cuxx

Is FP full now?

You're wrong, though, you fucking retard. Both shops have a set fee per person, not per gender. If they charged differently per gender, it would be discrimination and people could take legal action.

At least, normal people shops do. I don't know what the fuck rich shops that charge hundreds of dollars per cut do.

So now that Discord has always been shit and Futureproof is proven to be allies with the biggest faggots of the server, where's Null's guild? The one true tosg guild

No, but I can't quit now since the Tokens I bought are still in effect.