/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

SIF NEVER FUCKING EVER edition

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-and-wait game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
"Civil War has come to Avengers Academy for a limited time! Captain America and Iron Man's opposing views on how to keep the Academy safe divide the Super Heroes, but Hydra threatens them all. Can Captain America and Iron Man put aside their differences to defend the Academy?"
Half Life 3 will come out before this game updates

Old thread:

Giant-man for best premo costume

>gambling real money to get a digital costume

get better luck, got him on the second try.

I refuse to do it on an ethical level. I can't support shit like this.

Sif is a lie

>lvl 6 thugs have 5000 health
>lvl 5 robots and recruits have 2450 attack

This kind of jewery is getting annoying

>it takes two level 6 robots/recruits to down a level 6 thug

It doesn't stop

Clearly a gating mechanic to keep the people who are ahead from getting miles ahead.

Count on level 6 robots getting buffed when the event moves forward.

>crossbones bullying jan
I dislike him already

>crossbones bullying jan
I like him already

>crossbones bullying jan
I'm impartial on him already

Damnit. Looks like they "fixed" Wonder Man's upgrade costs. I was waiting for one more round of quests to finish before buying his level 3 upgrade for 20 shards, it now costs 525. Once again, buying him was a huge mistake. can't wait to buy Sif already

same. but i only have two more quests worth of each mat so not a big loss

yeah, I'm almost done with rank 3, but then there's 4 and 5. I'm already tired of his items clogging up my mission board.

So I had pepper's 2.5 heroic going for 2 battleplans before this update happened. After the update a non heroic 30 minute quest showed up with 1 battle plan. After Pepper's and that quest both finish, I end up with one quest for one battle plan and one for nothing. Not exactly a great improvement.

>CURSE YOU, TINYCOOOO!

THANK GOD I MANAGED TO UPGRADE HIM IN TIME!!!

Goddamn, I'll never catch up

Fixing these at this point is kind of a dick move. Its only hurting players who are behind the curve already.

>Embassy rank 2 has birds flying around it

Cute! I might keep this thing around after the event after all.

Same here. I can't get more than on BP now.

That would be a cool as fuck veterans day event.

It's the first costume badass enough for me to consider paying shards for, but a possible twenty dollar price tag is a no go for me.

Do they ever do "catch up" boxes? Filled with event shit you previously missed?

I suppose it makes the mystery boxes more enticing for the paid up players, since free to play players don't need thousands of shards as much.

>did 20 panther habits for 20 shards 2 hours ago

LOL

>still didn't have enough vibranium to do that

this is the worst day of my maag life

>most expensive costume yet

>blue lights don't even turn off when giant man is regular size

So you guys ready to start week 3? There will be a whole lot to do, like buying Sif and waiting for week 4.

maybe another costume?
or we have to start training to beat red skull like ronan

Honestly at this point I'm wondering if they'll just push Sif back to week 4 so it will be her and Madam Hydra Week 4

probably. i wonder why they messed up the whole weekly episode idea

You mean more mystery boxes.

They will probably have items to unlock as well, maybe a costume

Has anyone datamined to see if they added anything to the code? Hell has IOS even gotten the update yet?

nope, and today is ios overall update day

So we will probably get it today then

>x4
If you look closly it's x2 underneath so it's visual bug again.

They'll probably update it late on Friday like they always do so they don't have to deal with any of the fall out since it's a weekend

Don't they have teams for the weekends in case shit fucks up?

Robots lvl 5. Now to level 6. But before that... Crossbones.
Can we rank 2 him yet or not?

Yep, forget how much of what, but I think it's daggers, walkie-talkies, and belts.

I found them

>8x Field Communicator
>6x Field Gear
>61x Vibranium Daggers
>7912x Vibranium

I need 3 more field gear to unlock him and 15 field communicators. I have 92 daggers and 7378 vibranium so I'll be done. I'll need 4 fights with robots and 7 with soldiers. Easy breezy.

Now that I have Xbones and working on Blunder-Man upgrades, it feels kinda nice to be able to kinda focus on the normal board missions.

Anyone got sanctions recently? I'm down to 8 and they are not showing in the board...

I have no idea when they'll end though. I'm at the Falcon and Kamala dating missions and after that I see quests that I already did (from that mess that is called a wiki), so I think I'm done, unless they repeat themselves into an infinite cycle of torture.

I have 24 in my inventory and one x4 on my board right now (though it's from a couple of hours ago). You can try force closing I guess.

>behind in the game for a week or so due to work
>finally starting to feel like I might catch up
>working on panther rank 3 for minion upgrades
>suddenly tinyco nerds the crystal cost
>need 19 habits
>4 hours per habit

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

This one you have on the board is recent? Like from the last few hours after the extra mats started to show up? My sanctions dipped below 20 after that when my upgrades to 5 finished and I got the mats for crossbones.

Looks like you'll have to fork over some of those work shekels goyim

It's from before that so yeah, it could be that they changed it I guess

Has anyone done the Agent 13 challenge yet? Do you need to kill 4 in a row, or 4 in total? So can I kill 1, skip the next spawn, kill another, skip the next spawn, etc?

4 total

I can't see it being kill 4 in a row. I think it's just however long it takes you sort of thing.

my mission board is back to sucking. I can get one BP from non heroic missions, but I keep getting 1 arc reactor heroics. That happening to anyone else?

Yeah, board sucks again, they were probably tuning it when the extra mats started to show up. It's just a guess but from what I see they might be adjusting the reward according to action duration.

Crossbones's voice is almost as bad as the Asgardian's and Steve.

I'm seeing the same thing. If this keeps up we're going to have a ton of extra BPs, but run out of arc reactors whenever we use up whatever buffer we've built so far this event. I hope this gets changed before the weekend.

Opposite for me. I've got 1 BP on the board right now, and a x2 and x3 reactor. Getting dicked hard

But is it as bad as adult Peter Parker trying to fit in with kids?

Is that a leaked picture of spider-man home coming?

Damn, I forgot to use spoiler tags.

It still looks better then amazing Spider-Man 2

Tom Holland looks older then I remember

tom holland version would be the opposite of that

Well I finally got Agent 13

>tfw I was waiting for Sif so I would know how much to buy
>They manage to fucking put out XBones early, bring out Giant Man, introduce mystery boxes, and implement "fixes" to upgrades, but still no fucking Episode 3 or Sif
Really?

ios update never

episode 3 never

sif never

When? She has the best mugshot

and the red lights don't turn blue in MFF for giANTS costume
pottery

Just got xbone. Gonna try to upgrade my bits and agents to level 5 tomorrow

Can you get the Ant-Man costume if you don't own Ant-Man?

Nope.

Yes, it stays unlocked at Van Dyne's and you can redeem it whenever you get Ants

So was the upgrading for 1 shard each a bug?

Any word on how much Bucky and Sif will cost?

More likely just an oversight by the dev team. M

Bucky might be a free reward like Groot if you buy everything in the shop. No one really knows for sure.

Got Xbone, need 5 more communicators and 3 field gear to level 2... Then working on my next level of robots. I have around 16k vibranium that I didn't expect to get. Sleep time now and tomorrow I'll carry on.

Someone should tell them to raise the volume on Crossbones and Agent 13. They're too quiet

I unlocked Xbones. Why is he still on the Hydra octopus ship?

one of them is a clone. It's a fucking trick by the Red Skull!

She looks like a rare Pepe. Still love her, though.

so only one day left to get Crossbones?

No one knows anymore. That timer has been fucked since it launched

It depends on when the timer started for you, it's different for everyone. But you only need the tokens by the end of the timer. You don't have to fully unlock him.

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on

Guess you need to buy those generators huh user :^)

I only have one battle plan too, but you're getting memed on with those single arc reactors

Classy Tiny

I had that happen a while ago, when you open the boxes you get 3 reactors and 3 plating from both of those. Don't worry family.

Yeah going from x3 BP and x2 AR on my board, to that shit ain't cool. I hope they fix this shit before ep3 if it ever even fucking comes

Almost got enough tokens for Bones than gonna wait forever for the BP mats to upgrade him to then upgrade my bots/recruits.

Someone on leddit said, they got answer. It's now depends on time - 8h x4 and etc. I got x1 on 45min or something

Well that's bullshit. I have a 4 hour one netting me 1 BP right now

The Battle plans are fucked have been since the beginning of the event.
Why upgrade the cost to 2 per recruit if you aren't gonna increase the drop rate.

It feels like it went back to the odd system and we only got a while to enjoy the better one that gave more plans and reactors. I haven't gotten anything outside the usual x3 reactor and x2 plans

Looks like they just made it shittier then ever,

In theory it can still work out better for you. If you keep getting the x1 for one hour or less missions, you'd get more in a day. Then at night when you go to bed you can get the x4 for an 8 hour mission.

Of course, RNG being what it is tends to fuck you over.

Crossbones, there's a... you know what, never mind.

Looks like she's hugging him from behind

It kinda does.