/fog/ - Fallout General

America Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread (no Buffscales allowed)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13715/?
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Needle_tooth_floater
reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/4jwz0i/dear_console_players_please_stop_spamming_modders/?sort=new
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Beth a shit

PUZZLE IN FH SUCKS

Anybody Any Good at Making Power Armor Paintjobs?

DIMA IS A __SYNTH__

Any reasons BoS would use non-energy weapons? Gatlings and Missile Launchers seem normal for all chapters, while only East Coast used ballistic rifles.

Okay these godrays are just getting out of hand, still on low setting too.

Cheaper and easier to maintain

nth for sarsaparilla

sex mods when

~gr off

Yes there's that, but it seems like West and Midwest don't have trouble with that just the East Coast where there was comparatively less until FO4. That seems like an unusual circumstance.

Dumb question; but I haven't played FO4 since before mods really started coming out - Is there no Mod Organizer support for it?

I'd hate to use NMM after using MO for so long on other games.

Also, I know it's obnoxious, but any must-have mods?

>What is Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel

Uhg, I really don't want to download Beth.net launcher just to get the creation kit. Why can't they just offer a regular installer download?

>Its an SJW cuck developer puts Gay Robots in their video game episode

REEEEE

Are the minutemen in FH? I know the BoS are

Josh Sawyer?

>retextured Vim
cmon now.

does the newest version of the mod let you chill sunset and the new nukas with the beerbot like the other nukas?

That's depressing tbqh, Bethesda needs to fire the fucking guy who's busting the writing team's balls.

>any time a gay or minority shows up in a video game

>WAAAAH THE SJWs ARE RUINING EVERYTHING WHAT IS THIS PC CULTURE BULLSHIT, WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING ABOUT ME, A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE???

Grow up kiddo.

So will the next dlcs not be for a while now. not month by month? Any new info on them?

The EBoS arrived with almost no supplies after they lost a huge chunk of the fleet over the area that would become controlled by the MWBoS. With so little supplies left and no chance at support from the WBoS they had to cut everything they could to keep themselves at least partially combat effective. They why they switched to T45s they found in the Pentagon and began taking in wasteland recruits. By Fo4 they've finally established themselves and can begin rearming themselves like they were before they left for the east.

so is Kasumi a synth?

I was just joking pham. But i bet someone has seriously raged about that quest on here of /v/

no idea

Oh ho man. This has to b8. Or is it summer already?

BTW I'm a shit skin so fuck off you sjw cum skins

>Retextured Nuka In A mod that has been available for months now

FTFY

UESP, TESLORE and Imperial library

this is why Almalexia Mantled Boethia After her Death

I just started but I feel she is not. And just confused by depression of losing her grandfather.
but beth cant write a good story so I guess its in your fucking face as ever and shes just a synth lol.

She thinks she's a synth?

>HOW WOULD YOU EVER KNOW?
>WHAT ABOUT YOU?

It depends on your actions

>unironically being an uncle tom

fuck off jigaboo

I don't think so. From what I could gather, she has issues, and latched onto the idea, after the death of her grandfather.

I'm of two minds on how to deal with her though. She is a grown woman who made a choice. Do I convince her to go home, or let her get on with her life. Hum.

>implying i didn't quit fallout after playing for 2 weeks
It's goddamned sad.

>can't rape and kill kasumi and then return her severed head to her parents
NO ROLEPLAY WHATSOEVER

What does Captain's Brand taste like?

I just checked the wiki.

the vet from the Mothership Zeta addon and the SS were in the same Battalion

>WHAT ABOUT YOU?

God, this was stupid. And when DiMA asks what your oldest memory is the oldest thing you can say is the day the bombs fell, even though your character can often reference pre-war stuff depending on what dialogue options you pick. Stupid Bethesda.

seafood

Bethesda needs to fire a lot of people, but they keep getting high IGN memes.

wait until the sickos at loverslab.com make sexout 4 with special rape/guro related questlines

no, they're might as well not even be a real faction

So do you guys think we are getting at least 3 bigger dlc? I mean so far the robot and workshop shit should not count. NV had every dlc in a new area. todd did say they are working on even more besides the next 3 dlc. He hinted at another season of dlc.

i found a alien

Not a jig snow nigger. how about you go kiss some more kike ass and download a few nigger dick mods while you jerk it to a black bull raping curie cuckoo.

come back when you find someone in the same platoon

>even though your character can often reference pre-war stuff
Nick can too. It's possible to implant memories, you know.

How did super mutants end up on Far Habor?

Do you really think anyone cares about your little bitch slap contest?

A behemoth lead them over at the bridge

Who cares, nerd.

I played far harbor for a few hours. Console fag here, so for me it dropped today.

It's the exact same shit regurgitated generic shit i've come to expect from bethesda at this point.

Get fucked cuck.

You know we don't care when it's done well, we only care when it's ham-fisted bullshit meant as an insincere PR stunt,

Because I'm the Director of the Institute. Get in the crate, bitch.

I really do miss having "Bastard Options." Even the new Dragon Age lets you be a twisted asshole at times. Sure, you have to save the world, but you don't have to be nice about it.

Through Bethesda being lazy.

They Are Looking for the Green Stuff

Insert Super Mutants in X, Green Stuff is always the answer

this game is about dead for me, was dead for weeks until this dlc came out.
I have to hurry up and beat this before no mans sky comes out and TW warhammer.
fallout was brought out at a good time when nothing was being released but now actual games are coming out.

Yeah, but my point is you aren't given the option to say anything older than the day the bombs fell. Either a human or a synth with implanted pre-war memories would have memories before that.

ok

Nobody fucking cares

They could have converted real Nora/Nate into a synth though.

Without something like computed tomography we'll never know anyway.

Does anybody think they can retexture bloat Flys into ugly man babies and the maggots they shoot turns to shit, kind of like pic related.

They're that group from that game that isn't canon :^)

I don't think the Midwest Brotherhood was part of the expedition that became the East Coast BoS, rather that chapter traveled through the Midwest territories and lost people and resources between the Midwest and the Pentagon.

I guess main character is not a synth anyway just because they can be appointed as a Director of the Institute and that would not make sense considering their outview (including Shaun) on synths.

FH torrent when

nigga u stupid?

2 weeks ago you dumb nigger

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13715/?

Did a little more digging and I got parts of the canon mixed up.
EBoS was sent to find the MWBoS, they ate up a fuckton of resources after overshooting the objective and ended up in pittsburgh. Eventually they found their way to the Pentagon and used up even more resources fighting the muties.

Can I romance Dogmeat yet?

I don't want to say I'm surprised the lever actions reloading never got fixed.

I'm kinda lost boys, any RPGs coming out soon?

>about to build the teleporter
>it's kinda late i'll do it tomorrow
2 weeks later
>i'll wait for a couple patches
now it's christmas
>i don't know, maybe mods will fix some of the stuff that's pissing me off
february
>it's kinda playable now
>read DLC announcement
>what's the point modding the game when the DLC will break it anyway?
now it's may
>survival looks good but -insert laundry list of issues that still aren't fixed- really pisses me off
>i'll wait for a couple more and better made mods
far harbor release
>fuck, all my tracked mods are out dated
>let's wait for updates and compatibility patches
>that pipboy replacer should be out any day now...
>at least bethesda will stop updating the game for a couple months and modders can finally work in peace

will i ever play FO4 again?

>looking at East coast fallout beastiary
>notice something i never saw
>look at the picture
And sweet jesus thank you they never put this shit in.
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Needle_tooth_floater

JUST GO
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
MAKE YOUR DIMA'S COME TRUE

He can't because he's a little buggy

Bethesda owns the rights to the series and they've declared Tactics not canon, therefore it isn't

These fucking throwing weapons holy shit is it enjoyable.

I can see why they cut it.

Fuck you Carlos you little shit.

BUILD THE WALL

cool link

So officially East Coast is the worst chapter, get lost looking for bros, lose bros in Pittsburgh, lose bros getting Pentagon, lose more bros to muties, recruit non-bros, use shitty rifles, go against BoS codex cause "lol why not?"

>the throwing weapon mod is in ba2 format

Sorry but PIRACY is illegal! Can't let Hiroshima Nagasaki be arrested because of you sir, no!

Dude he's probably had it for 2 weeks, just go to the normal shady corers of the internet or ask in Nexus comments

BETHESDA
FIX
YOUR
PATHFINDING
EVEN YOUR PUZZLES DON'T WORK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
I'm done. Dropping this garbage.

reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/4jwz0i/dear_console_players_please_stop_spamming_modders/?sort=new

Modder's gonna cuck console players with F4SE as DRM.

and then they mention them in many terminals in game

They literally only declared it non canon because the idiots at NMA and Obsidian Drones have autism and throw a shitfit when they are reminded that there exists a fallout game where you drive around in a humvee

>MUH LORE
>MUH P90 IS STILL CANON, BUT GET THAT MODERN FILTH OUT OF THERE

Literally no better than those children who say old fallout games are not canon, just the other side of the coin. Tactics always was, and always will be canon, but uncle todd will watch his words so he doesn't hurt your feelings ;^>

What should I do with the Platinum Chip? I'm inclined to give it to Mr. House on account of him being the reason I'm alive.

I'm seeing more posts about the console players spamming than I am seeing console players spamming tbqh

Should I sell the tools to this machete guy? 2750 caps is a lot of caps

Fuck yeah, not like they're consoles could run anything without lighting on fire

No, we're going to cuck them with pricetags.

>he cares about caps
What are you, level 11?

I'd feel bad for Bethesda re: this blowback, if it weren't for how fucking awful Fallout 4 is.

kill him he has well over 3k on him

Give it to house then side with house. Every other faction is shit, it's just about how less shit they are. House is the only canon walkthru