Why do you even try ?

why do you even try ?
coming here talking about business everyday
pretending like you are a mover and shaker?
knowing full well its all for naught?
its fuckin pathetic
honestly, how do you mortal fags even cope?

>Why do you even try?

Yes.

>Pretending like you are a mover and shaker?

Uh-huh.

>Knowing full well its all for naught?

Really, now. Huh.

>How do you mortal fags even cope?

I use Veeky Forums, mostly.

tfw already dead inside

fixed that for ya

try r9k

KEK

Poorfags always on the short end of the stick, no matter how you look at it. OP BTFO

I bet you're the same faggot posting all of these coping threads. You have some serious issues, and most of these are a desperate and lonely cry for help. Get your shit together user.

>How do you cope with X?
If it's all for naught anyway why not just kill yourself right now?

because it a struggle to be poor, man

heating's broken? guess it's wood time
no money for wood? find whatever newspaper and wooden furniture around dumpsters and then fire it up just a bit at night so you can heat up the water bowl/bucket so you can wash yourself using a cup and mixture of hot stove water and cold tap water
shoes have holes? better go to the gypsies on open-air-market to buy some used or counterfeited ones
need glasses? have these ones that look like grandma's
new clothes? how about used clothes
high school class is going on a maturation trip to barcelona? yes they are going, not you
changing furniture? why? it's only 45 years old and mostly broken, wait until fully broken to buy the cheapest possible

>why do you even try ?
>knowing full well its all for naught?
>honestly, how do you mortal fags even cope?

by talking about business on Veeky Forums. seriously. it's a coping strategy. talking abut stocks and trends in cryptocurrency is not inherently better than talking about the latest celebrity gossip or who's doing well on sportsball. there's no trying here. this *is* the way we cope.

sounds absolutely miserable
why don't you try to find something more fulfilling?

Fixed it for you

not shown is the rich fag with a 20+ child family and the poorfag with a 2 child family that will die off next generation.

why stop at 94.
time doen'st stop on account of the rich dead.

isn't it even more of a tragedy when you die with so much, that you spent your whole life obsessing over and making your identity , becuase u have so much you are losing and must let go and forever leaving behind ?

like going to random boards and shitposting? doesn't sound all that much better...

being able to make a positive impact on the world and help people prioritize and seek more pure, lasting forms of peace and joy...

would it help if i went to random 3rd world shitholes instead of going to random online shitholes?

>being able to make a positive impact on the world and help people prioritize and seek more pure, lasting forms of peace and joy...

Why dont you try it out first.. Give all your belongings and wealth to the needy and spread some joy. You can start by giving away that computer you are using to post on Veeky Forums with

lol.
then who would reach out to those millions with computers and internet access.
nice try sinner.

I dont think you'll be reaching anyone on Veeky Forums let alone Veeky Forums. We are the greediest bunch of folks. Its a hopeless task, you'll be gone soon due to sheer exhaustion.

lol . it has its perks

i'll never get tired of the feeling of genuine superiority, amusement and self-righteous pity that washes over me when i watch you toil and strive in vain against time and entropy , all the while , cursing the Lord and his truth.

I dont toil, i make my money toil for me.. Thats the smart way.

I dont curse the Jesus.. Its just, his fanclub is the least of my priorities right now

I do agree about time and entropy, and kicking the bucket someday. But theres really nothing i can do about that. I will die like everyone else. Better just enjoy this earth and all its pleasures, and see what awaits me in the next life.. It could be something magical, or sheer nothingness, who knows.

jesus didn't suffer torture at the hand of mockers and die on the cross and rise again

so you could wonder and guess magically about what awaits you in the afterlife, sinner.

oh i totally know what possibly awaits.. I have a christian upbringing so i know some bible.

I dont go out of my way to hurt other people.. But I just want a good life and quick profits $$$

chasing after a few sheckels here and there, is a goo dthing.. We are humans, we want good things for ourselves. Everything else is, just secondary.

You cannot deny this, because we would have more Mother Theresa's then

you can only buy what's for sale

cope

nice projection, sinner.

i need money for good food, shelter and a good standard of living. everyone does, even yourself

Treasures in Heaven
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy,[c] your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eyes are unhealthy,[d] your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

>treasures on earth
I dont even wear nice clothes, drive a fancy car, these things dont interest me.. I value my free time the most.. Free time cannot be bought by money. This is why people should collect money so they have more free time to enjoy life and pursue interests.

Money is like a servant that works tirelessly for oneself, it is not a Lord to be worshipped.

Healthy and good food can be bought with money and will provide one with a healthy body. what good is a mind, when one is malnourished?

be perfectly honest.
As an american with a rich and dotting family , you don't really have any needs. only desires and wants.

I dont come from a rich family. I came from nothing. If i was born rich, I wouldn't have the same Jew mindset that i have today.

I know what its like to be poor, and never again will i live that life of utter misery.

Having unlimited Free time is the king of pleasures. And only with money will that be achieved.

if you were actually raised poor, like i was, you would know what utter bullshit what you just said , is.

when you are poor, you find out just how easy it is to live on a little, and just how excessive everyone else is, and you find ways to be happy and entertain yourself, enriching practices that the wealthy often over look .

no you sound like a life long spoilt brat always greedy for more, what you have in front of you , never being enough, never being greateful never seeing the value in the little things. .

Trust me, I dont drive a BMW.. I dont own a suit. These things mean nothing to me. All my money came from my own hard work and investments.

I dont value material possesions, I value Free Time the most. We only have a limited time to live on this earth, why spend 1/3 of your life being a wage slave, when you can devote your life to your interests

Do not fear money, for it is your slave and servant

>I value Free Time the most.
>spends every waking hour online trolling

well i have the luxury of spending time online and not have to worry about working.. Im my own guy.. besides its the weekend.. Also im monitoring poloniex closely because profits $$$

you're a pretender.

what do i pretend to be?

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy luxuries that improve the quality of life so if we only live once we may as well try to live in luxury

something you're not.

If death is what you live for, why haven't you killed yourself yet OP?

Business and finance is more than just money, hoes and bitches, a nice place to live, cars, nice food, nice clothes, traveling.. I mean who even wants that?

what am i not?