steamcommunity.com/id/RequiemOfRose/
youtube.com/watch?v=OjXghwyocBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are there cute boy heroes in D2?

this fat fuck is stealing hundreds

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

No Dota 2 is a lesbian game.

Reposting from last thread...

I finally found a consistent 5-stack at my university, and they're all cool dudes who are around my MMR (~4.2k). Problem is, although I usually draft when we queue CM, I'm not a great shot caller, nor are any of the rest of my stack.

How do I get gud at this? I like to think I have adequate individual game sense but when it comes to making calls for the whole team, I tend to be pretty shit.

Me! :3

>the honbulls are taking over

I haven't been here for like 3 months or some shit.

What's new? any good memes?

is bkb sny medusa better than linkens manta

Post tummy!

Only people with BP do the trees bullshit?

What is the Gyro aghs actually good for?
Or is it literally the most useless aghs upgrade in the game.

>Schalke

Shot-calling is not a skill easily learned, it has more to do with how perceptive you are to situations around you as a person. You may simply be incapable of being good at shotcalling due to the fact it's not in your nature.

New meme that I haven't played in months and I get muted first game because I get pissed at our mid unironically picking pudge mid.

F***n' epic.

Valvebro here. Just a heads up. We think that you guys should really consider killing yourselves.

We are currently experimenting with new ways to make you spend more money on our game but things aren't really going smoothly as they could be.

A certain someone keeps pushing the motion that we shouldn't delay Pitlord and that we should focus on fixing the fps issues that the latest patch broke instead of just putting more compendium goals for you guys to spend money on.

More immortals with broken particles, missing icons and incomplete game breaking cosmetics are what's on the table for discussion right now.

What do you guys think?

Watch some youtube vids from players like Aui or PPD (memes aside they know their shit better than anyone here), pretty sure they talk in detail about the kind of stuff you're struggling with

celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php
Post em together with your favourite hero
Mine's Drow, the tempo controller.

It allows you to deal damage while disabled and it also increases your single target damage by a lot if you build the right items with it. Get Satanic+Rapier+Aghs and never die.

>being a 3k shitter who gets mad at his teammates not making meta picks

lmao

From the last thread.

The Pure Magic quest means you have to deal 20 instances of at least 100 pure/magic damage all within the same 10 seconds. The timer starts after your first instance lands. In other words, pick SK of CM and get a big ult. Sand Kings pulses only deal 110 magic damage so I don't know if they mean before or after reduction so buy a veil or lens to be safe. For CM, if they mean after resistances, you'll need level 2 ult or a veil/lens at level 1.

Reminder that I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE CM, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

Reminder that my 50 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

Reminder that that equals to a 34 wins to 0 ZERO loss ratio

Reminder you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally:
dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Reminder that once the Manila Major is over and a new patch comes out before TI6, Abaddon will be top pick again

Reminder that I am the chosen by the mist

>That feel when Shadow Shaman is the only support you're allowed to play in the trench because even if your teammates are completely retarded you have enough disables to keep an enemy CC'd long enough for a mental patient to right click them to death.

If he didn't predictably lose me the game I wouldn't have any issue with it.

Dudester can you please post GOOD Mumei fan art and not shit?

Tiago can you recommend me some good annie mays?

This game is a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out brakes more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now.

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your existence, seriously.

hopefully your stack call you out when you make shitty calls, but if not, ask them to do so, preferably after a match so you avoid tilting. Watch replays, learn from those times when you overextend, take a bad fight, etc. and try your best to not make the same mistakes twice. Pretty basic stuff but it's much easier said than done

>Reminder that that equals to a 34 wins to 0 ZERO loss ratio

I know you're shitposting but, no, that's not how math works.

What support to pick against that fucking Slark

Enjoy playing on the nigger containment ladder.

Me in the background.

What's wrong with that image, man?

I kind of like it.

Don't be a sour Habanero.

Airing this Season?

I'm currently archiving Re:Zero, Kanebari and Luluco out of all the series I'm watching this Spring Season. So those 3 are definitely okay in my book, man.

If you're team has good lockdown, AA
If you're team has shit lockdown, Lion
If you feel like being a piece of shit jungler, LC

Just do the disruptor counter pick like everyone else. You can even use spirit breaker or bloodseeker if you're a madman.

i kno that feel bro

chaos knight or phantom assassin

Holy shit this guy still posts here?

lmfao go back to peru

>Spectre completes his radiance "rush" when we are getting raxed in two lanes at the same time at 23 minutes
Is it too much to ask for people with over four thosaund hours playtime to educate themselves on the game?

HIT SQUADS
AUSSIES
MANILA
WARNED

This treeclicker shit is so fucking dumb. Just lower the number Valve, what the fuck.

watching the FDL game and I just realized they patched the stock terrain to make the juke routes as easy to see as they are in the new terrain.

Patch just went live it seems. I'm not just high am I?

>peru

You do realize that I'm Portuguese, right, you fucking uncultured retard.

Was it a rush as in brown boots + quelling or rush as in he bought upgrade boots + aquila/wand?

Do we have a hi res of this Lina painting

post music for carrying noobs

youtube.com/watch?v=OXajx7l4VxE

t.

People have noticed that the number of trees we have to chop down seems extremely high for the amount of time we have to do it in. My theory is that sometime between now and TI6 there will be some kind of minigame or some sort of new event that will help us cut down the trees, and will lead to something even bigger.

No but we have this. Look what a slut Lina is. She's not even wearing underwear.

Do you guys put your MMR on your tinder bio?

have you not learned your lesson?

youtube.com/watch?v=pmtWExgQYs4

A phase boots urn rush, versus a naix, an alchemist, a gondar, a techies and a kunkka.
I should also mention that I had a higher GPM than my 0-7 ember mid.

this is made by a patreon slut isnt it. Post the nsfw version.

Oh nice, this was posted again.

I have some new temporary pasta for this. Though I'm still experimenting with it..

Hehehe

I'm taking a shit right now and posting from my Nexus 4. I just decided to drop by and what do I see? Amazing, totally epic, man.

I can sure rest easily on the fact that i literally don't even need to be present anymore in order to get attention.

You're like, doing my job, dudestein. Props up, dude.

That chart is completely fabricated though, for those wondering if you check the match I'd you'll see it's very high skill, hehehe.

But like, I literally just shitposted on you, man. Nothing personal kid, but that's how I roll.

I'm gonna take a shower now and the N maybe play some DOTA with my 4k MMR account.

Be sure to keep posting about me in the next thread too, dudebro. I know you do this shit for free, but like, just do it, man.

Peace.

Hehehe.

There are only 2 heroes that canonically doesn't wear underwear

youtube.com/watch?v=FJiWZUUrLGc

I do realize they are different, but I don't give a shit. All a bunch of monkeys to mee HAHAHAH

>slark every game

what to pick against him?

The patch an hour ago changed visual tree spacing in every lane. /d2g/ is too busy shitposting to notice. All juke lanes just changed, we just got an unmentioned change to the map.

Tree minigame incoming.

Nah looks like it's from Deviantart.

Man their parents really fucked up.

>SnK died for this shitty SnK knockoff

I'm still mad.

Just ban him, retard.

open.spotify.com/user/s3eewd86/playlist/5iOGFE5svx9ly0EyzR9bKL

you have to go back

At least the manga started being good again

I don't mind at all because I dropped SnK years ago.

>what is the skill build and item build

I got you covered.

So here you go mongoloid, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

You will do more than just be a utility provider and actually carry the game like this, but obviously you won't carry it alone.

why is the mmr disparity in seasonal queue so huge

Enigma

Not as many people playing, but my games are still 9 TBDs + me.

>142773391

And you need to kill yourself.

Also, thanks for the FREE (You)'s.

Loser.

hehehehe

cause ur a shit

Tiago instead of posting stale pasta you should do the personality test already.

>Winning game
>Wr decides to buy rapier
>Dies while diving their t4's
>Loses game
LE ME OOGA TEAM BOOGA
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO MAD

>Purgu~~ Senpai is streaming
>Time to get comfy.jpg
>Memestacking with Sing Song

I guess I'll load up a purge video on youtube
>Latest video he plays PA and copies my build without giving me credit

wtf man?

kys blogshitter

I can't really be bothered with it to be honest..

If there is a shitposter who comes along claiming to be 4k and has an amazing abaddon carry build, just remember that he's actually around 2.5-3.5k

steamcommunity.com/id/RequiemOfRose/

dotards???

When are reshuffles?

Do you smoke tobacco /d2g/?

Gonna go have a cigar break.

But you really should.

>purge eat 3 arrows in a row
>not even tricky arrows, its traveling right in the middle of his screen but he still eats it
4k player

>mfw May
youtube.com/watch?v=OjXghwyocBM

>doturds buys 200 dolarydoos mouse to cookie clicker
lmao

ONLY degenerates smoke tobacco. It barely has any effect and makes you addicted as fuck. You really shouldn't smoke user. If you want something stimulating you should take amphetamines,

it's happening. Dota is starting to decline and our general is slowly dying

we have avatar shitters claiming to be pros now too. Tiago is the first subhuman, more will come

MoM->Skadi->MKB/Daedalus is her optimal build right now. Why would you buy BKB when you want the enemy team to be throwing shit at you, why would you buy SnY when you can farm stacks so easily. Linkens is situational, Manta is legit shit.

So they realized that number was too big to casually achieve so they made a button that people can abuse with macro.

I gave them money for the level 50 battle pass because I like hats user. How does this make you feel?

/d2g/, are you the kind of player who flames teammates for their mistakes/shitty play, but never observe and admit your own?

How the fuck are you getting rax'd in 2 lanes at 23 minutes?

i never admit my mistakes but i never flame anyone either

actually i have no clue what i do in my matches , nothing i guesS?

No I'm the kinda player who doesn't play shitty games like Dota 2.

No. I'm quick to blame myself for anything that goes wrong. I do notice mistakes from my teammates, though

a year ago i was 2.5k and did that.

But after getting tired with the direction dota was taking me, I decided to stop losing.

getting mad at your teammates makes you more likely to lose. And the end goal is to win, not get the last word in a pointless internet argument with someone you'll most likely never see again

No, I'm the kind of player that blames everything on myself.