This is England

This is England.

It is perfect in every way.

It is the only proof of God's existence.

discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.arts.ubc.ca/sechard/oeruin.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which god?

Britain was the first land ruined by the English.

>perfect in every way
Except for the anglo infestation of course

hello turk roaches AKA 'aryan'

>that perfect karst plateau
Absolutely beautiful. Now if only England weren't full of English...

>it then starts to rain
>and it doesn't stop
>and it gets damp
>and you can't even warm your hands under the faucet because there's only a freezing and a scalding one

>Only Turks hate the English
>And the French
>And the Germans
>And the Irish
>And the Iranians
>And the Chinese
>And the Egyptians
>And the Argentinians
>And the Russians
>And the Indians
>And the Scots
>And the Ulstermen
You know that thing about how in every thread about the Jews how "Maybe if everyone hates you, you're the asshole?"

That definitely applies in the case of the English.

success breeds jealousy roach boy

That's not Norway OP.

>"success"
Is that what you call getting culturally enriched by Muslims, with a declining economy and an international standing that Uganda laughs at.

all the roman stuff was still there. The second pic is just what anglo-saxons built. Which is more folksy and comfy

>muh empire

>everything rots under the fog and rains 24/7
>perfect

The second picture came about because the Roman army left, not because Britons are culturally backward. Without the Roman army presence, coinage and market towns disintegrated within a single generation.

looks pretty gay

This thread belongs in /int/

Agreed, shame about the people

>ulstermen
>irish
These are not mutually exclusively thanks very much

No, they are.
You can't tell someone what their nationality is

t. Irish nationalist living in the real world

>Ulster
>a nation
Lmaoing at your life famalam
>you can't tell someone what their nationality is
Learn my pronouns shitelord!

>irish nationalist
>recognizes northern Ireland as a nation, with its people as """""ulstermen""""""
haha oh wow

Lads, I'm simply saying that a lot of people living in Ulster think of themselves as Brits

>and you can't even warm your hands under the faucet because there's only a freezing and a scalding one
This.
Fucking this.

So they're foreigners? Agreed

No. Rightful clay you filthy fucking taig. Sorry we decided to side with the better nation.

>The better nation.

>rightful clay

I love how butt-blasted you guys get about the 12th. Can't handle us orangemen altogether.

I think yous handle enough men for all of us lad

Why do Anglicans think God speaks the queen's English?

>First pic
Edgy brutalist architecture based on nazis

>2nd pic
Folksy life every h'white man aspires to attain

Dumb frog poster.

I understand why the Irish are so butt hurt about us Brits. You were our slaves/bitches for hundreds of year. Ireland has never amounted to anything apart for some starving scumbags in prison.

Chin up paddy.

>live in cold dark island
>don't know anything better
>assume this is "perfect"

lel english people

>That decaying colosseum/amphitheater in the Anglo-Saxon picture.

>Imperials 600 years ago
>Nords right now in the 4th Era.

Dont have a problem with brits when they stay on their own island. But you retarded Loyalists don't belong here, go take your "culture" back to your beloved Britain. Must feel amasing belonging the biggest arse kissing cucks in exist, your entire "culture" consists of seeing who can get their tongue deepest inside real brits lower intestine. Such faithful lapdogs

made me reply

Own island? I think you'll find that Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom too. This part of the island is theirs ours. You taigs are so stupid. Utter shame Queens University lets any of you in.

What does the Irish nation have to show for itself? Have its own language rendered completely, and utterly, useless. You bent down to the Brits and you still do. But a mere footnote in the world. Useless cucks.

Just wait until you see who you're getting for neighbours. :^)

(Amusingly, this is actually the punchline to a joke that starts with extolling the virtues of Scotland.)

Militarily defeating the British for freedom.

More than can be said for Loyalist shitters.

>northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom
>the United Kingdom of Britain AND Northern Ireland
>UK =/= Britain
>Isle of Ireland =/= Britain
>Brits in Ireland = foreigners

>>What does the Irish nation have to show for itself?
G
D
P

>what does the irish nation have to show for itself
White skin Ahmed

Confuses me too, we know for a fact he's got a strong West Country accent.

Wheesht laddie, it's worth it to dodge blame for colonialism.

We were unwillingly colonized, honest we were. If anything we should be getting reparations ourselves so we should.

>anglo calling others roaches

madoka

England invented way more than the scots

HAHA FUCK NO.

The English basically stole our knowledge and oppressed us. We were at the forefront of human discover until the Anglos came and oppressed us and took away our power. But still, even under the disgusting oppression of the English, we still dominated them in terms of discovery and intellectualism. Even today the EU is basically begging us to stay in the union.

EU is begging you to stay to punish England. Scotland will always be a pawn of a greater power.

>"We wuz fuckin inventorz and shite"

Perfectly true.

And God's decision to fill such a lovely land with Englishmen is proof of his sense of humour.

Why are the English so narcissistic, that thy think literally everything is about them?

>perfect
>it has mountains
>you can't utilise every cm2 of land for agriculture or living

>England
>perfect
pick one

WE

you are correct

>tfw comfy Saxon life

IN

STYLE

>in thread about England
>complains when people talk about England

Bit pissed Ned?

I always read that meme as the one on the right did make the thing, and the one on the left has brought it to him and said he made it for some reason?

>Wondrous is this wall-stead, wasted by fate.
Battlements broken, giant’s work shattered. Roofs are in ruin, towers destroyed,
Broken the barred gate, rime on the plaster, walls gape, torn up, destroyed, consumed by age. Earth-grip holds the proud builders, departed, long lost, and the hard grasp of the grave, until a hundred generations of people have passed. Often this wall outlasted, hoary with lichen, red-stained, withstanding the storm,
one reign after another; the high arch has now fallen.

>t. Anglo-Saxon poet surveying the ruins of Roman Aquae Sulis a few centuries after the Roman evacuation

faculty.arts.ubc.ca/sechard/oeruin.htm

>Search on google images: "[literally any country, even fucking North Korea or Uzbekistan would work] beautiful scenery"
>This is [that country]
>It is perfect in every way.
>It is the only proof of God's existence.
>discuss.
>profit off the (you)s

Jesus christ this fucking board kysss

I think you might have autism :/

the feels are real

>What does the Irish nation have to show for itself?
It's a better country than NI by literally every metric.

>Have its own language rendered completely, and utterly, useless.
If only we had such a glorious language as Ulster Scots

>You bent down to the Brits and you still do.
t. Antrim man who literally licks england's hole every second of his existence despite Englands mix of apathy and contempt in return.

I'll add that I don't mind the English at all, they're fine, and I respect them as a nation but they are a different country and we're much better off alone.

>But a mere footnote in the world.
Ireland is one of the most famous countries in the world, especially relative to it's size. Meanwhile people don't know what Northern Ireland is, even in the UK, despite all your ball-licking.

>Useless cucks.
You have no flag, no culture, no national anthem, no anything because you'd rather use England's. You are the definition of a cuck. Literally spend your lives prepping John Bull so he can impregnate your milly spide wife. And then you thank him for the privilege.