Child support

Let's say you make a child with one girl and then you impregnate another. And who knows if not another.

The first one already takes around 30% of your monthly sallary for child support.

What happens if you impregnate the other 2? Do you need to pay fucking 90% of your money to child support? Or is there some treshold for that? For example maximum child support money could only be like 50% of your monthly sallary?

Just Google it. Federal limit is 50% if you're remarried, 60% if you're single.

That's still fucking ridiculous but, at least you get to keep 1/3 of all the income you've slaved away for, right?

if you have 2 then make 50 child they all get peanuts while you still follow the law to the letter.

Children are so appreciative and worth the money you spend on them.

Just move to another country and change your name.

Just be a nigger and not worry about child support

never understood how niggers could get away with that while other people cant

The maximum is generally 50 percent of taxable reported income. But they cant get what they dont know about, right?

probably because tyrone doesnt have a fucking job and is on welfare. You can't bleed a rock

Pro-Tip: Get a vasectomy.

Isn't there a black dude with 40 kids, all different women? They all try to sue him for payments and they're all fucked bc he's broke as shit. Google him, he's been on every talk show

>taxpayers subsidize the breeding of the dregs of society
>taxpayers reproduce less due in part to the fact they can't afford to, which in turn is due in part to the fact that they have to pay these high taxes
>most taxes are paid by men
>much of those taxes go to women who don't do anything for the men paying for them
>the money goes to raising kids to be dysfunctional and criminal products of single mothers

And yet there are still people who think abortion is bad.

I feel like both abortion and being a dumb fucker who has a lot of kids while being poor can both be bad things for different valid reasons.

I begrudgingly support abortion, for the sole reason that it is immoral to reproduce.

I've read this post twice, now and about 8 hrs ago, and it never fails to depress me

couldnt keep in your pants eh?

>what happens

you get thrown in jail after a while for not paying child support

>is there a threshold

like this guy said

enjoy making $1000 off $3000 work BEFORE TAXES

you fucked up son, you dun fucked up bad

Abortion has done wonders for helping reduce the non white population of America, especially the black population. You think this country sucks now and that we're headed for a civil war? Imagine how it would be if whites were already minorities due to the parasitic breeding habits of stupid, worthless non white trash. By the way, you can all thank de gubberment for this mess. And the Jews. Especially the Jews.

I want to have kids hella bad but man... I cant find a decent bitch anywhere!!! Like what the fuck you guys got any suggestions

true master race. you can bank sperm if your worried about muh legacy

Niggers can get away with everything as long as they keep their place and just keep acting like everybody expects niggers to act. Nigger not paying child support? Shit I once had a case where a guy came over a beat the shit out of his baby mama because she was going to have the kids name changed because deadbeat never gave her a dime. He literally beat her down because she wanted him to pay 250 a month.

I work in child support for a rather liberal state in the US. Ask away and I'll do my best to give you some insight into this fucked system.

give some examples of the most fucked up things or a few stories

First of all, drop the ghetto culture and show some class. You'll attract more mature women.

I'm actually about to leave work in the next half hour so I'll give a quick story first. Once had a guy who had been in and out of prison for more than 15 years. He had three cases and owed a little over 150k total.
Hadn't made a voluntary payment in over three years but our retarded as fuck system hit him with interest and penalties for every single month. It's like getting blood from a stone at this point. People aren't sent to prison in most states for past due support. So most who have lived in poverty will accept a shittier situation knowing full well we won't take their personal freedom.
So this guy just said he'd rather be sent to prison because "at least the state takes care of him" in prison.
Basically it boils down to this. If you have money, get a lawyer and deal with CS privately. If you're poor, then get ready for a really fucked up ride. Accept the fact that you'll have a non existent credit score, zero bank accounts, and get the money to move to a country with no reciprocity.

Also. The sheer amount of people own social programs is insane. I come across at least 15 people each week who are 30 or younger on SSDI and other benefits. Easiest way to become a conservative is to own a business or work in government

hey bro wtf post