tekken-official.jp/tk7frac/
challonge.com/AnimeCombos
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2rIW4IUcsdC1ge8NO-8C3Zd6gv3tuFxJ
discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiRDqTy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nth for SFV is shit

>SFV

COLLEGE DROPOUT IS A REALLY GOOD ALBUM AND YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A LISTEN SOME TIME LMAOOOOOO

like all the whitey smash players i knew loved mf

If Balrog isn't the next character I'm takin your fuckin lunch money

>sfv

tfw modok hits you with jamming bomb

NYAH-HA-HA-HA

[turns pad upside down]

what now senpai?

WHO'S READY FOR DAIGO TO DROWN IN POOLS

>tfw black/white
>only into mixed women like me and some asians
>live in a 90% white area
>smash is the only game with a scene around here
I need to move brehs

>when you see the mad Nash gorrila dash into Kong throw/cr.mp mash UNGA
>it hits
>just realized why
Fucking 8 frames input delay.

>when they say odb is their favorite wu artist

when's a new def jam game coming out? i never played djffny, but i was ok at icon even if it was shit.

>living in Colorado
>2016

GENOSHIZZLE CUTTAH

tekken 7 story update
>jin still missing
>heihachi took back mishima zaibatsu
>kazuya still head of g corp
>they continue the world war jin started
>hei holds the king of iron fist tournament
>everyone who is not dead and has purpose will probably be there
>somehow this includes kazumi, akuma, and lucky chloe

don't ask me. i'm just the messenger. happy to speculate, though.

Can't wait for Lili to finally come out.

Hey.
Shut up.

Gangsta Pressure

What a horrible thing to do to someone.

part 2 of full preliminary/not official translation.

the full thing in japanese is on the new website.

tekken-official.jp/tk7frac/

also, all of you see me in tekken in 4 days or so.

does insulting women to get them to like you really work or is it just redpill bs?

Like this one girl at work has a long beaky nose but she's great looking otherwise

Should I subtly insult her nose?

xth for capcom's irritatingly innacurate graphs

Do you think we'll have 1100 and 850 HP characters like in SF4?
Do you think we'll have 750 HP like Vanilla Seth?

absolutely not, you just tease her in general. don't straight up insult her

okaami strido

with the characters coming out in the future? no way

1000hp balrog, 950 juri, 900 ibuki, 950 urien. if I had to guess

lmoa

The only person in my lobby left again. Anybody else want to help me with my Guile? I'm starting to get the hang of him. Still working on ranges though.

Also GGs to that dude I just played. Forgot your name.

Reminder that this is what an average person who hates Fchamp is like

PLEASE SIGN UP WITH YOUR CFN ID!

This will be the beginning of regional tournaments with fggvo. By US I'm extending it to Canada as well. Also to make things easier you have to check in before the tournament starts so we don't have a bunch of no shows like last time. Check ins will start 30 minutes before the tournament starts so please be aware. I will post a notice on here, /fgg/vo steam group and the PSN community so keep your eyes open for it. Any other questions about the tournament are welcome.

Here's the sign up page:
challonge.com/AnimeCombos

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo

PSN Community:
Fighting Games General

Last Tournament Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2rIW4IUcsdC1ge8NO-8C3Zd6gv3tuFxJ

-IMPORTANT NOTICE-
The slots are not full. The number you see is just how many people have already registered for the tournament. There is no limit on the number of people playing.

Discord Link: discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiRDqTy

Juri would never ever have 950 health.

What the fuck is the point in balancing characters by health if the MAXIMUM difference in health values is the ability to take a single heavy punch? What the fuck are you even balancing at that point? Why not just give everyone universal health and balance around tools instead of fucking stat values?

I asked to join your lobby in the last thread

I'm bad though

>When they nerfed Oni's health
>And immediately after buffed Evil Ryu's to 1000
What the fuck goes on at Capcom I wonder.

stop spamming this shit my dude

What's your lobby I'll play for like 15 mins before I head off to bed.

alright 900 then. it was just a guess. she had 950 in usf4 and that was better than 1/5th of the cast

It makes more difference than you'd think when you factor in that low health damage scaling thing SF has.

I'm posting it in the threads I can so that way no one bitches about never being told about it.

Oh. You could have joined. I put the password in the other thread. I'm down to play a few sets but its up to how comfortable you feel about it. I don't think I'm that good, but if you think you're not "ready" or whatever I understand. I've been there.

You only get one free juggle per combo in XIV which means there is no Vice max mode loop

>people are still playing SFV even though Koihime Enbu is out
Disgusting.

Password is 1212. Lobby is my CFN MFJammy.

I added your name in rival search but I dont know how to find your specific lobby

You mean that thing that tons of games have. Even still, like what is the actual difference with these health values? Because on paper it looks fucking marginal at best, and that's probably why Zangief despite having a fuck ton of dumb ass tools at his disposal now and being in the first SF game with like actual real combos into command throws, he struggles to work at a high level. You can't gimp characters based on having more health than everyone else when the amount of health they have is not a significant amount higher than everyone else. You are just intentionally making shittier characters.

>Chariot

I could just invite you if thats easier.

>first SF game with like actual real combos into command throws
It doesnt have that.
Unless you count CCs in which case SF4 did it first with crumple and VS did it before that.

These values made more sense in IV when the damage wasn't quite as high.

>Unless you count CCs
Can't Gief combo into EX throws and super or am I crazy? Because I swore that was a thing.

>These values made more sense in IV when the damage wasn't quite as high.
>SFV
>high damage
I also wish this meme would stop because it's fucking insane that anyone can legitimately believe this. Damage outside of supers is not any higher than it was in 4, the only difference is that in V you start combos with mediums instead of lights. Damage was actually HIGHER in SF4 because the damage scaling was less strict, the first two hits in a combo did not scale but in SFV the second hit is 90% so direct comparison combos like Ryu f.HP into cr.HP into HP DP does LESS damage in SFV. Compared to games with ACTUAL high damage, you need to spend all of your resources in SFV to do BnB damage in another game. Rounds still take like the full fucking timer, it still takes like 5 solid hits to kill a character, damage in SFV is not high.

Yeah you can combo into command grab supers in this game. They got rid of being able to combo into ex spd though

He can combo into super but not EX SPD, but he could in the betas.

>discounted game is more expensive than normal price for Xrd or BBCPE

Cammy can combo into hooligan throw which is a command grab of sorts, and most grapplers can combo into their command grab CAs.

Well that's still more than he could realistically do in SF4 until the creation of red focus and then Gief had to spend all of his meter to do what most characters could do for half that.

Boy this whole balancing around health differences sure does sound like fun times.

>top 1000
>"I don't think I'm that good"

I literally don't know what to do against you

Difference being that without FADC and the faster meter build in general you WILL be using that meter for those supers.
You're also not accounting for V-trigger activation combos and v-trigger combos in general.

Don't worry about online rank it'll save your sanity

/fgg/ Jammy at tourneys when?

>you WILL be using that meter for those supers.
Supers don't seem to be that common in play right now. They happen more than SF4 supers happened but not anywhere near as frequent as Ultras did. The strength of EX moves is far too important for most characters to stock a super in V, at least how the game seems to be played at the moment.

>You're also not accounting for V-trigger activation combos and v-trigger combos in general.
V-Trigger combos do not do that much damage at all. FADC combos did just as much if not more damage in a lot of cases, and I don't mean FADC ultra combos.

If it wasn't for SFV's high minimum damage scaling on supers, there's pretty much no way in hell you could ever make the argument that it's a high damage game.

because enbu isn't even six months old

Online rank doesn't mean too much. Especially top 1000. If it was top 100 maybe some concern, but even then. If I went to a major I'd probably barely make it out of pools and then lose my next match.

Alright well good games Jammy but I'm going to bail because I feel like I'm not learning anything

That's not a valid excuse.

How is Koihime's netcode?

Well Ultras were genuinely free.
EX usage depends really but none of the top tiers need it.

You've also got white health damage on normals bringing damage up a bit.
It all adds up and makes the health values in IV make a lot more sense than the health values in V.

Only played with one person so far, but it worked pretty well. Others I know have said it's above average, at least as good as BBCPEs if not better.

I go to locals and I've gone to EVO a couple times. For some reason 2 out of the 4 times I've gone I've had to play Daigo. Last time was on stream and I got blown up.

time to trainingboar

but you had no /fgg/ tag right?

Of course not. I had my local arcade tag AIAB.

when I see this picture I think wow its actually kind of beautiful but then at the same time I am internally screaming because I see her hips and realize I can't see those gigantic thick thighs
what a travesty

well too bad it would be funny to see /fgg/ tags on stream, last time with ghodere was pretty funny but if you already have a tag it's aight

if zangief had 1200 hp would he be able to win?

What is your KoFXIV team going to be?
>1. Sylvie
>2. Kula
>3. Athena
I will make /team idol girl/ a reality
with a pocket geese for fun PREDICTABLE

the official fgg tag is going on stream with a beard

which one of you is 'hadofist'

kek'd
mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Source?
Is the video still on youtube?

>see a Rashid in ranked
>opt out

why would they even let you play a character like that in ranked? isn't this game supposed to be RNG free?

Eh. I'm not sure I want it to be known that I frequent Veeky Forums. I also don't post here enough to "rep" fgg. Most of the people here never heard of me.

was it ghodere who had to play that fursuit guy?

I need you chun-li

>Chun doesn't even change sheets after bleeding all over them
what a disgusting bitch.

half the cast could do an unsafe move and then ex dp after if they wanted to

>start up sf5
>instant air legs are still in the game

???

I think those are flower petals...................................................bro

I know right.
They are to hard to pull out.

It's because Capcom doesn't know how to implement a beta properly.

>start up sf5
>Laura still in the game

???

The fact you have to ask is a sign you've lost hope.

>tfw chunners isn't real

why live?

I watched that. I don't remember the score, but I would have refused to shake his hand afterwards, and probably laugh when he tried to go for it. There is no respect there.

GGs freak your guile is really good and makes me wanna pick up a fireball character or cammy

please please
post the link

>crying about grapplers and invincible reversals
hello LTG