/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Flockmod
flockmod.com/owg

>Hero Animated Short Info
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20119621

>Pharah "Mission Statement" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/pharah-mission-statement

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/overwatch/12955
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/
i.imgur.com/kLPaG1Q.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OVERWATCH

Second for bestgirl

Daily reminder that D.Va is the best girl and should be your first pick when the game launches.

What grade of computer would you say you'd need to run this game effectively?

systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/overwatch/12955

Mcree. Sorry.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ZENYATTA

Nth for best otp

Agreed

Recommend me some characters to play as, for a beginner. I don't want to avoid aiming as I want to get better but I don't want to play a very hard character either.

Oops posted the wrong picture
Soldier 76 or Tracer

Bastion

it's true and you know it;
there's nobody who doesn't love Mercy

I'm gonna play with my laptop and nobody's going to stop me.

Also, which characters are hard to play so I know to avoid at first?

Oops posted the wrong pic again

>tfw meet the recommended specs
None of them are actually very hard.

Try them all and see for yourself, no? Everyone's past experience is different.

That's what Ill be doing too, it's why I'm asking.

Why is she called Widowmaker if she shoots women?

playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/
All heroes have a star rating to demonstrate their difficulty.
This is also in the actual game.

She made herself a widow
Oops I just can't stop posting the wrong picture

As well as unmarried men...

Offense
S76 is great because he fits in any team comp and is easy to pick up.
Defense
In my opinion Torbjörn is a lot of fun and if you git gud with his gun you can even start sniping
Tank
Reinhardt is fun and strong, but if you want something to challenge your aim then go for Roadhog
Support
Lucio is fun as fuck and really powerful, as well as being easy to use because of his passive auras

There we go, FINALLY posted the right picture!
Tracer is the best girl.

>tfw my specs are way under the suggested minimum
>it still runs fine on bare minimum settings

Read this
Also, she's an assassin for a terrorist organization. I'm pretty sure she's killed at least a few married men.

damn it i cant believe i messed it up again.

HERE we go. best girl

>game has difficulty rating for characters
>it's never ever accurate

Depends on previous game experience:
if you're experienced at fps like CoD or shit like that, 76 to get used to cooldowns and stuff, then move to other classes.
Come from arena fps like quake/ut: play whatever, you're gonna shit on 90% of other players regardless of the hero.
Maybe use one with mechanics similar to your favourite weapons.
Come from moba?
Heros with aim assist and supports to get the movement and the aim down.

Ok, serious talk.
Laptop with i5 (quadcore, 1.7Ghz, boosted to 2.1), 8gb ram, Geforce GT 635M (2gb)
I could run it at 60fps stable, fov 95, but with minecraft graphic, which most of the time wasn't a problem, though.

Reminder: This thread is dedicated to pure love

>tfw you're reduced to spending free time ERPing on steam as overwatch girls

Trasher belongs in the trash

This one. i.imgur.com/kLPaG1Q.jpg
I'm not gonna film myself having a rub to it, come on.

Mercy needs to stop taking advantage of amputees. It's unethical.

Orbital laser ult when?

>no lolis

S H I T
H
I
T

G A M E
A
M
E

Genji can actually be really fucking hard, imo. Definitely the highest skill ceiling, anyway.

Kira get back to /dbg/

Reminder that Pharah is bisexual and loves Mercy but hasn't come to terms with her sexuality yet

You amputeefags will never let it go will you?

>all these chubby chaser fags give mei a supermodel waistline and still think she's keep that thick booty
sorry, your waifu is obese.

>degener/a/tes BTFO

Good.

disgusting. wtf.

Wew

>pc won't be ready unti at least tuesday...

I complained about this before but...
Holy fuck it hurts so much.
I haven't been this hype for a game in years.
The games I'm trying to play to pass the time don't even compare.

tfw you can't hibernate through the weekend

>Implying the media representatives on Twitter know jack shit about game canon
>Implying they even understood the question

Kinda seconding this.
Genji probably has the highest skill floor, don't know about ceiling, I never got close enough to it to make an opinion on it.

I r8 your b8 3/8

Can't wait for lesbofags to get BTFO just like amputee fags once it is revealed Pharah has the hots for her squadmate.

Both a high floor and ceiling desu. You can do some really sick shit with his reflect.

mfw i cant afford $40

yep

You lost friend, it's over.
The twitter/social media reps tend to be people who even lurk here too once in awhile, I'm sure they know what is going on and enjoyed shutting you down.

>Not getting off to the pure love of Mercy and Pharah
Disgusting

I'm pretty sure she has friend

>Child bearing hips and breasts on a child
Do none of you people even know what a loli is?

I want the feeling of playing Kira without playing DB.

What does Lesbos have to do with the love between Pharah and Mercy, user?

Getting consistent with Pharah is also really hard. She has unique movement options and a weapon that requires prediction. Most people can manage to do a lot of damage indirectly with Pharah, but fully utilizing her mobility without getting shot down while becoming death from above incarnate yourself takes skill.

Zenyatta is another one who's difficult. Partially because he's so weak, but also because his positioning is pretty precise and you have to git gud at aiming to leverage your pick with him.

Out of the tanks it's probably D.Va that's the hardest, though none of the tanks are super difficult. Anyway, a D.Va who knows how to use all of her tools is infinitely stronger than a D.Va who just thinks they are playing budget Winston.

Out of the defense classes, the snipers are obviously snipers. Ignoring how good your flick aim is though, Mei is also pretty difficult since she has lots of potential in her abilities and her m2 is pretty fucking rewarding if you can lead a shot.

>Pure love
>Dykes
Literally kill yourself

>hips
little girls have cute & impressive hips. and asses.

no breasts, that's her uniform (poorly-drawn)

They first met on that island and settled there. They are both lesbians now.

>tfw no hero from your country

Greek hero when?
God damn it, we never get any video game characters that are from modern times, only ancient and fantasy.

Blizzard pls.
We got a map already, give us a hero.

just a few more days..

Then why would Blizzard BTFO all Lesbians? What do they have to do with Overwatch? All they do is live on Lesbos.

Little girls have vertical boy-like hips.
If you put pubescent features on a pre-pubescent girl, you're defying the fucking point.

play Zarya. both have the obnoxious coloured hairs and particle cannons, except being carried around instead of orbital.

PAY DEBTS

>little girls have cute & impressive hips. and asses.
you worry and upset me

what? she has love handles in that pic

Your here will be working for Overwatch involuntarily because he is indebted to them.

not even as an agent, like as a file clerk or maintenance or something

>Pharah and Mercy can never hold hands because Pharah doesn't have any
A tragedy

dead game

It's release day, you've just logged on and are in your first lobby, which character do you select?

>tfw your countrys map is one of the best in the game

At least we got a proper map set in "modern" greece for once, maybe they will do a hero some time in the future to tie with it, maybe with special quotes there like phara on anubis or mei on that chinese map

Literally nobody is playing it right now.

People here believe the island theory, but it is obviously grounded nowhere in lore and is just a fruit of people's imagination. Also, apparently lesbians are supposed to be "pure" according to them. Seems to be some sort of Lesbian Nationalist movement. Pharah's squadmate, however, is not from Lesbos, so if she is in a relationship with him, she would not share the Lesbian purist values, thus Lesbofags will be BTFO.

>phara
depends on the player background, really
Coming from hundreds of hours of soldier in tf2 I find her pretty easy.
Rockets not being subject to falloff damage and the simplified movments make hitting stuff for a lot of damage much easeier.

>Zen
I feel the hardest part is finding the right balance between babysitting the team and going out doing damange.
Once you get that down, and of course positioning, you're golden.

Oh man, must be hard for you, your country is represented with beautiful architecture and scenery. Meanwhile we get a couple of disgusting bogan stereotypes. Be glad they didn't make a Greek character, Blizzard's idea of representing a culture is atrocious.

symmetra

Hmmm...I think you may be on to something, user.

>reflect is hard
genjifag "mains" delusion is too real
>but when i use him he die always
>it's not like you can use dash to juke their aim or anything
>it's not like the dash cooldown reset on any elimination or anything
>it's not like he can reach places easier with double jump + wall climb or anything
>it's not like he can deal damage with the shurikens' high damage and no damage falloff or anything
>it's not like his shurikens projectile is still faster than hanzo's arrows or anything
>it's not like most char's ultimate becomes useless against reflect or anything, it even kills themselves
>it's not like people will die in 1-2 hit of genji's ultimate or anything and you can keep dashing, too
>it's not like his ultimate's aoe hitbox is huge or anything
>i use genji becuase he high skill and i also skill, truth

So, is Pharah an amputee or what? Which half of /tosg/ got btfo?

Mercy. I want to be a good support and get all the headpats at the voting screen at the end of the game.

Depends. What's my team comp? Am I attacking or defending?

if you want to be a good support you picked the wrong character

Pharah has a better chance of having a penis than arms or legs.

no paunch, no rolls, no stretch marks. that's what she would actually have under her coat whalechaser.

>"It's nice to be appreciated"

Genuinely makes me happy when I hear it.

Canon confirmed not an amputee

Mercy if Offense, Bastion if Defense.

Go to sleep MeteorD.

Until she takes off the suit, nothing is 'canon'.

I'm I played it just a couple of times and had a hard time figuring out the right way to approach the enemy team.

That said, Genji's deflect is retard easy compared to deflecting shit as pyro in tf2.