Megaupload 2.0

Joke or Woke?

Is Bitcoin Over?

cointelegraph.com/news/kim-dotcom-explains-how-megaupload-20-will-take-bitcoin-to-the-moon

I think this is big news for Bitcoin but I'm having difficulty trying to work out the potential impact,Kim says to expect $2000 a coin with 100 million users but that would require Bitcoin market cap to triple ,I think it could easily bump the price up to $1000 within the first couple of years

Definitely woke. The privacy afforded by this blockchain will be next level stuff. Going forward megaupload's synergy with bitcoin will revolutionize the world economy.

lmo get fucked dude, it's definitely a joke (like ur post). normies wont understand it and it looks shady as fuck

>cointelegraph
>telegraph.co.uk

might as well be

I think you're just angry because of your sour grapes. Kim Dotcom is a visionary, he has no business appealing to lesser plebeians.

Megaupload will take the already popular and effective Bitcoin to the moon.

Stay nocoiner please. We don't need idiots getting in on this ride.

I have to agree with , normal people don't use MegaUpload and most don't even know what a cryptocurrency is, much less have the ability to distinguish what a "BitCoin" is.

bitcoin is a bucket shop you moron. do you also scalp forex and regularly "day trade" with the free robinhood phone app?

coiners are more delusional than trump supporters

Why are you replying to yourself m8

Not as delusional as voting for "defender of child rapists, Shillary."

So you want to tell us what you're trying to do here by replying to yourself, pretending to be other people?

You a nig?

Bitcoin is decentralized and easy accessible currency. There really is no way that BitCoin can be a "bucketshop." There has never been a single case of any BitCoin being hacked from a wallet.

All of those kinks can be ironed out in-time. Look at Windows 98 and the first Mac OS's, they're god awful, but now look at them. Give it time.

Atleast I'm not subhuman : ^ )

There's literally nothing wrong with trading forex.

Windows and MacOSX were shit because there were hardware and software limitations that we don't have today. We can afford to have good design, because it doesn't take up much computing power or memory resources.

I don't think bitcoins will ever be user friendly, I just don't see anyone creating any user-friendly coins anytime soon. I would say for you to stop shilling bitcoins and form your own opinion instead of spouting incoherencies on our Buddhist scat claymation director's commune.

That dude is an absolute degenerate, why the fuck would he do that on an ID board?

I bet you voted for Jeb. Do you "relate" to his struggle functioning normally?

your delusional, faggot

stop posting and get those kneepads on

Nice buzzwords, I think you meant to say "disrupt" instead of revolutionize.

There's just a lack of good developers right now. As BitCoin grows ever more stronger (like the Standard and Poor's 500 list and emerging markets, they're bound to go up forever) more good developers will discover it and pledge their time and efforts into bettering not only BitCoin, but the world. Once BitCoin becomes widespread there will be no need for speculative and irresponsible banks, no need for governments and police states seizing and freezing funds, no need for fear that at any moment all of your capital can be stolen away from you. BitCoin will really change the world, it just needs a little push in the right direction.

I see, you're baiting me. Funny, I have nothing else to say to you.

How would you know what normies would and wouldn't understand, you troglodyte.

Post an archive.io or gtfo.

what kind of name is Kim Dotcom lol

Probably samefag. Stop shilling your dumb memecoins on my Veeky Forumsness board.

(You)
Here's your (You)

>be you
>think stupid opinion
>see people say your opinion is stupid
>must be samefag, the majority of Veeky Forums can't be idiots!
>i'm smart!!!!!

ISHYGDDT
>2000 + 16

found the trump supporter

How would I make the most amount of money on this news? Do I short BTC options?

Found the nigger.

Kneepads and tortilla [spoiler]dick[/spoiler] warmers

>I have nothing else to say to you
Lol
You mad man

Some woman must have done a number on you, conservatard.

Do you take pleasure in this?

It is kind of a spectacle I'll grant you that.

Cope more

B-but I'm not gay, senpai.

What's going on in this thread? I just skimmed through the entire things and it looks like a bunch of idiots bashing BitCoin.

You're asking the wrong question. It's basic economics that BitCoin is going to go to the metaphorical moon. Instead you should be asking, how can I time this to come out a bazingallionaire?

>just skiimed this thread

Implying you're not actively shilling.

Are you chinese?

what the fuck is going on in this thread

Nice dubs, mate!

I'm gonna go kill myself, because of all this buttcoin nonsense invading Veeky Forums.

It's not my fault that you only got to level B of the vocabulary book.

Atleast Hillary had the balls to go overseas.

We can see your post ID you penis,stop trying to save face by spamming the board to make out it was intentional

>there has never been a single case of any BitCoin being hacked from a wallet

Same.

let me go first, you'll probably break the rope

Nocoiners satly as fuck again at missing the 400 dollar dip lmao

Remember, down the street not across the road!

Right behind you, lad. ;)

I'm dead.

Bye.

Same.

this thread is hilarious it's like a crazy bot got to it