Daily reminder this is what the average viking boy looked like

Daily reminder this is what the average viking boy looked like

ok

Is this some kind of gay thing? Because I'm not understanding the point.

Why the fuck does this even fucking matter? Why the fuck would you even post some fucking shit like this.

I mean fucking wow, are you autistic or something? You just fucking pushed a genuine history thread off the catalog with this inane fucking shit. I hope you're happy with yourself because quite frankly I doubt our fellow Veeky Forums browsers are fucking impressed. I know I'm sure not.

I think he might be talking about the kohl and long hair?

I really have no goddamn idea either.

I want to fuck the average viking boy.

>not average greek boy

Greeks weren't ginger

pic related was the average greek boy

I'd fuck this boy tbqh

Multipass

fuk u n ur shitty b8 threD

>Greeks
>that light skinned

Is pederasty a requirement for a strong civilization?

I feel like this belongs on /int/ or /pol/

I wanna go back in time and rape viking boys then. Listen to his ''muh Valhalla muh pagan power!'' as my atheist cock rails him your fucking nigger god is not here to help you and neither are the cops because they don't exist yet Bjorn then cum in his ass and make him my little cumslut just like in the hentai I saw.

They would have been lighter skinned then vikings

That delusion is amazing.

Girls are usually lighter. In like every culture or race or whatever.

Just in the beginning

Yeah, but not on the level of pigmentation we're talking about here.

It proves your degeneracy that you try to make homosexuality look appealing by posting pictures of a woman and saying, "The male looks like this." You're trying to normalize it. In fact, a woman looks like this. A male looks like a male.

if faggotry was good enough for the fathers of western civilization it's good enough for me faggot.

Thank you for this post mein redpilled bruder.

DEUS VAULT
DEUS VAULT
DEUS VAULT
DEUS VAULT
DEUS VAULT

So was slavery and geocentrism

>if you think a pederasty morally repugnant then you're a /pol/ autist
Yeah, keep telling yourself that to make you feel more normal

>So was slavery and geocentrism

My point exactly.

That you favor slavery and believe in geocentrism?

>implying all males, regardless of demographics, look "stereotypically male"
This is blatantly false though. The idea of "looking like a male" comes from the fact that men tend on average to have certain physical traits, but there are definitely males who stray from that and have a more feminine appearance.

They made no reference to pederasty. Their statements implied that it was the gender, not the age of the participants that makes their acts degenerate ("degeneracy" being a favorite /pol/ buzzword).

Homosexuality back then is nothing like today. They also had bestiality.

Depravity, degeneracy, whatever you'd prefer. I'm sorry you get triggered by these words.

I'm not triggered, I'm just pointing out that "degeneracy" is a word used by /pol/. If you use it on Veeky Forums you shouldn't be surprised when people suspect you're from /pol/.

Slavery has been the norm for the past several thousand yeas of human existence. Just because two hundred years ago everyone decided it was THE WORST THING EVER doesn't make it so.

>geocentrism?

A scientific error is not the same as a social convention.

>LE TRIGGERED XD

Please drink bleach.

"Degeneracy" was a pretty common term prior to Whiggism becoming the Zeitgeist.

So there can be no moral errors?

>"Degeneracy" was a pretty common term prior to Whiggism becoming the Zeitgeist.
On the internet, and particularly sites like Veeky Forums and reddit, it's most heavily used by /pol/ and other alt-right communities.

>So there can be no moral errors?

No.

This is like, the third thread we've had about this in the past hour. Who are you and why do you hate vikings so much?

how about a comparison then?

he's the guy who hates germans and germanics. He's literally single handedly responsible for all the german and nordic hate on Veeky Forums

>posts a girl with a tan

>posts a girl with coverup

yes, Scandinavians are more tanned then greeks on average. Darker skinned people tan darker then lighter skinned people.

where's her cover up?

>this same fucking autist using cherry picked photos to insist nordics are tanner than meds for whatever bizarre reason

Can you just go

if they're cherry picked, show me the reverse of what I'm demonstrating

>or whatever bizarre reason

because its fucking irritating that there is a widespread stereotype which is the opposite of the truth, why can't people use their fucking eyes? and I'm sick of americans talking about swedes as if they're the epitomy of whiteness when they're dark skinned for europeans.

>Daily reminder this is what the average viking boy looked like
They had MULTIPASS?

I googled 'greek people'

Can swedes get a tan? Yes!

Can some greek folk be pale? Yes!

Are Mediterraneans generally swarthier than their northern neighbors? Generally!

No reason to be upset my dude.

well of course they be dark for europeans since half of their population comes from somalia.

And most of them the same, or lighter then the swedes I posted. Most Greeks are olive, but pale white. Most Germanic scandinavians are golden and orange, but swarthy.

She's Icelandic, you cannot tan in iceland

Yeah, lighter skinned people can tan more noticeably then dark skinned ones. It means nothing.

>you cannot tan in iceland
Greek "education"

except most light skinned europeans can't tan that well. The reason why scandinavians tan like that is the same reason why rural chinese are as dark as indians, and arabs tan darker then europeans. The melanin content in their skin is genetically higher. Blonds are descended from ancient european hunter gatherers who were blue eyed, blond and dark skinned. The other major pre-historic european population were farmers who migrated to europe and were brunette or ginger, fair skinned and freckled and brown or green eyed eyed.

this girl is probably tanned judging by the redness of her skin, but her regular skin color isn't much lighter. This girl however is not sun tanned, that is her natural complexion.