So I found out my family comes from pic related, in at least 1796

So I found out my family comes from pic related, in at least 1796
Where was this? The German Reich, Prussia, or the Holy Roman Empire, or was it neither of those things and something else entirely?

Not your personal army.
Figure it out for yourself.

Neumark, Brandenburg Prussia.

Googling the Voivideshipe would have made it simple

You're not allowed to post on Veeky Forums unless you have played Europa Univerisalis.

...and if you had you would have known this:
...already.

Your family comes from all over the world. In 1796 you have 64 ancestors.

>playing casual casualis

what's next? Fucking Vicky 2?

Only proper Veeky Forumsadox games are CK2 and HoI3, everything else may as well be /v/ kiddytainment

>hoi3

lol

ck2 is literally the same as eu4 bro

How is CKII less casual than EUIV and Vic2? CKII is what all the normies played when it was FotM.

>ck2
I love CK2 but let's be real it's casual as fuck
everyone complains about defensive pacts being added but it was really the only way to discourage players from blobbing all over Europe after they hit critical mass

what's the point of adding anti-blobbing mechanics when the whole game is about blobbing?
Its like Paradox goes out of its way to make their games as unfun as possible

You're a western slavshit.

Enjoy

It would have been East Prussia at the time. The area was always generally a mixed checkerboard with Germans and Poles making up more or less of the population in one village or the other.

> whole game is about blobbing?
In case of CKII it isn't.

what else is there to do in that game?

Not how that works newfag.

Rape and incest.

Incest and rape.

uhm, you cant really rape, unless you consider having concubines as rape.
And it only works until you convert to chiristanity

Cm'on dude. Some of rhe few things this board does right is answering a wondering posters questions. It's his related and it's likely someone might know

Get a mod, problem solved

It started out as early Polish territory. During the 13th century it came under HRE rule under Brandenburg then Prussia then the German Empire during unification. After the world wars the Russians gave the land to the redrawn Poland.

population was mostly germanised Western Slavs though

I know this is a bit after the date you mentioned OP but the redrawing included anexing the east of Poland by USSR and the USSR giving them german land in their western side, that's where that land comes back to the Poles.

See

>Your family comes from all over the world. In 1796 you have 64 ancestors.

64 ancestors is only 6 generations back. He would have more like hundreds.

I know about poland getting the lands from the Soviets.

even under Germany those were Slavs though. Poland owned both Pommerania and Silesia in the medieval.