>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

terrariaonline.com/threads/share-your-schematics.74035/
youtube.com/watch?v=jMUk1R_fKEA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1C6E7jbPw
youtube.com/watch?v=3bdOefF_tyU
strawpoll.me/4613115
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-rebalanced-tweaks-and-fixes.42890/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't really like building, just exploring. Where's a good place to find a well organized pre-built home I can just implement into my world using a world editor?

No, but you can build pic related. It takes a few minutes at most.

Nuts. Yeah, can do. I was just hoping there was an easy way to import builds. And a build repository, of course.

Doesn't tEdit have a way to save builds as schematics or something like that?

I donno! I'm the newbie. You guys are the experts.

Okay, so looking into this more yeah, looks like this can be done with tEdit and that schematics can be shared: terrariaonline.com/threads/share-your-schematics.74035/

Any particular recommended schematics?

Live

Anybody have that picture of the Red Devil saying "Don't tell me you're scared"?

>no flaccid cock
0/10

surprised to see this general again

How much new stuff did they add since cthulhus brother?

We'll find out tomorrow, assuming someone is desperate enough to watch the stream

Das hot.

oh it's not live yet? fuck I was looking forward to doing another expert run with my friends

1.3.1 will pop sometime on Sunday, tomorrow Pedguin is streaming some adventure map made by some devs, showing off the new mechanics.

>Sunday
why does shit always come out when I have to go back to work

youtube.com/watch?v=jMUk1R_fKEA

>patch about to drop
>thread is dedder than ded

>Wanting to burn yourself out a day before the patch
I'm fine wasting time until Sunday watching NASA

That looks OP.

Been playing in a corruption world. Just kinda building myself up for the moon lord right now, and placing teleporters everywhere I could want them. Figure after the patch hits I can make a crimson world and get it set up too. Not sure if I want to just rip right into it with my current character or do a new run though, though.

Also like 10 fishing quests away from getting that stupid achievement. Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking on that one?

LIVE

Dammit don't die on me you fucking bastard

youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1C6E7jbPw

>wanted to create a functional building that wasn't a box
>go meta and make it part box (for the industrial NPCs) and part cozy
>cozy part ends up looking commieblock anyways
I'm too invested now

add shitloads of fences and beams

what are the roofs made of?

Candy cane?

They're gonna stream the release like with 1.3?
Is HERO streaming?

Can you talk to the NPCs in this thing? Seems like you wouldn't be able to get to them.

Just stand in the central gap.

Oh okay. Thank you. For a game in desperate need of better inventory sorting, even with the implementation of quick stack, this will be about the best I can do without mods. I appreciate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bdOefF_tyU

>Is HERO streaming?

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

crimson all day brah, no stupid ass worms , easy to get in caves, better rewards

is this the new may may

Corruption for early game
Crimson for late game

The only new thing here is you

I don't get it.

>eaters of worlds
>purple
TRIGGERED

when is the update?

tomorrow, who is going to do a trapper run because of it?

I won't, because I'll be waiting for mods to update.

There are traps now?

No, they just wire a shitload of dart traps and sit on their asses to wait for the next mob

Any good mods for Tmodloader?
I already have Tremor and Thorium.

Thats disgusting

I love this one
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-rebalanced-tweaks-and-fixes.42890/

FUCK HOW DO I MAINTAIN PATIENCE FOR THE NEXT TWELVE HOURS AND THIRTY-THREE MINUTES
I WANT MY CONVEYOR BELTS

Also i just realized that with the new wire shit we can make really advanced weaponry

could we hope for a midnight release?

1.3.1 IS LIVE

made me check/10

1 hour until the stream

how about now?

8 minutes

how about now?

I've said it before, but I'll say it again for the sake of this ded thred:

Crimson is superior in every regard except the Worm Scarf. It's more challenging, the enemies are more varied, the gear is better, plus you can make flesh stuff with it. Not to mention ichor.

Really, I only care because it's way darker in Corruption and you'll just die if you don't have a hook, either from falling or from desperation because you just spent half an hour making stairs only to realize you forgot to bring bombs to destroy the orbs

the corruption would be fucking amazing if they added their own version of spider webs and more enemies, crimson is fine for ichor but it looks like shit in general

>not using terracustom so you can enjoy both of them

where can i watch the stream?
>you just spent half an hour making stairs
Why not, i dunno, use a rope user

eh I meant rope, whatever.

But user, the world is really fucked up when you have both.
Terracustom should make so half of corruption is crimson etc, not both in the world.

confirmed for never ever
pedguin on twitch

link

search pedguin on google m8, its on twitch

So what's the cheapest/fastest way to isolate biomes against corruption? I was thinking glass or wood, but the latter requires tons of waiting

dynamite does the trick

Cheapest? Pickaxe. You could also wire any bomb statues you have and leave them going for a while for free bombs. Mining potions are really easy to make though and with a higher end pickaxe you just rip through the ground like it wasn't even there to begin with.

How do you even take a half hour to slap down a string of rope? You do know you can just hold your mouse on the same spot and the rope keeps extending downward, right? With a bricklayer or builder potion it's stupid fast.

The corruption gets good spell casting accessories though, and I find a straight 10% damage buff more useful in general than 10% crit myself. Dart rifle and musket are arguably better guns due to the much higher base damage, and the armor set is great with auto swing swords like the Ice Blade, Enchanted Sword, Bee Keeper or Muramasa. Thorns potions can also be handy from time to time, though they aren't exactly a deal breaker.

Cursed flame really does need a huge buff though. Almost all damage over time effects are useless in this game when enemies all have a ton of health in expert mode and you put out such high DPS from just attacking anyway. I feel like cursed flame should either stack or work like a reverse shadow flame, and get stronger over time on top of having a much longer duration.

I usually dig a six-wide hole and line the corrupt/crimson side with a layer of stone slab to prevent thorns growing. Stone slab is the best option in my opinion since a) it's incorruptible, b) it's easy to gather stone, and c) it's a 1:1 stone to slab recipe, unlike gray brick.

>inb4 stone slab autist shows up

>wanting the anti-stone slab bro to show up and shit up the thread

stone slab autist here, slabs only look like shit when you go fancy and underground, its a useful material

Started playing again after years. Will my game break when the patch comes out because I have tModloader?

Another tModloader user here, I recommend that you wait until your mods get updated.

I have no mods enabled though, I just have it installed.

Then I doubt anything will happen.
>having modloader with no mods
for what purpose

Portal Gun Turret confirmed

Where?

The stream, it functions like the other stationary cannon items.

>check his stream
jesus christ he looks like the stereotypic queer

>9 + 1 = 11
>missed 7 + 2 = 11
>missed it
>"WOW THIS MUST BE BAD WIRING"
I almost forgot why I fucking hate watching streams

wow I'm really tired today
>had 7 + 4 = 11
>missed it

New meme pet

> other stationary cannon items.
Its trash then.

So how much did they have pay Valve to add the portal gun and now companion cube pet?

So apparently meteorheads no longer drop souls of light.
Any other way to farm them?

It's all for the adventure maps.
Then waiting for someone with no life to actually make an enjoyable one.
The one on stream looks decent.

I don't know what's cringier, this """joke""" or the fact that I got it.

I like to go into Hell and build mob grinders for demons, slimes, and bats.