twitter.com/tkrb_ntr

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

Juicy 18 year old thighs.

spaghetti butt

>Yukimura's doki doki survival thing had zero traces of him being the demon king

Whoever wrote his route should be sacked, that's like most of his appeal.

Also, I didn't realize it at first, but Oshitari does some sketchy-ass shit.

I feel rather dense for not realizing any of this before. It would be rather awesome if they twist things up with such a connection.

haha, wow. suspected something like this.

too much a coincidence that Yotsuya is alike your imperial majesty and ironically voiced by Okitsu.

twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/733852380962381824
>We also have AX guest announcements! First is Shigeo Hamashima, the CLOCKUP/parade artist (Euphoria, Eroge, etc.)
So we kinda sorta got something /blog/ related, atleast. Time to ask her about dicks, though I remember someone mentioning she has otome ideas, so that might be something to ask about.

She'll have a panel (unless AX doesn't give us time for it) and should be doing autographs. Should be pretty cool. I'm really excited to have her there personally.

>autographs

Fuck. One of the few things worth venturing a con for, but I cannot attend. Is it generally one per person? My only other option would be to hope that I can find someone else to grab for me.

I'm not entirely sure how we're handling it this year yet, but judging from how the r07 stuff went last year they probably will be pretty limited.

Does MG hold give aways or even sell signed books or whatnot? Knowing that I'll most likely miss the chance of getting a signed NTY illustration makes me pretty damn sad.

Not in recent memory, but I was thinking about asking if we could get some extra merch signed for a giveaway or something like that. Dunno what my boss will say but we'll see.

Yawn

Up

Up

well damn, is this foreshadowing

Should I start Nil Admirari or Kenka Banchou Otome?

Kenka Bancho Otome please.
Will be waiting for impressions.

Also, where do you live that it already arrived? Or is it the digital version?

Up on their site.
ycast.sega-net.com/

I vote for Kenka Banchou as well. The Amazon reviews so far sound promising.

Bump

Prototype will be displayed on 5/28

I'm considering both games, so I'd love to hear impressions of either one.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8XtKcdzmTg

I'm currently living in Japan.

I've started Kenka Banchou and it's okay for now, I'm after the first two missions. It's hard to say something more about the plot, but I guess that unless you're a kawaii jap highschool girl you're gonna score more manly points, since the choices are often similar. However, sometimes you have a neutral choice and a cute choice, so that's obvious. And you get manly points for winning the battles.

I always use walkthroughs, but this time I went in blind and find the lack of the option to check the love points really annoying, it was also mentioned in the reviews.
The battles are really easy for now, but the staring down part is harder, since the correct line is displayed for a split second. Anyways, in the early game it doesn't really matter.

The blonde KENN guy is a goody two shoes, green sounds like Ai from Utapri, but might be a good tsundere. I enjoyed blue the most, but he's propably the older brother-like guy from the orphanage who the mc admired, he even says her name to himself once. Depending on how they go with it it might be shit. White/purple appeared like once, same for the extra guy. Trap brother is cute.

cute.

I want a game centered around gap moe

Shouldn't be hard to find.

Bump

Soon. Not one, but two bl series.

>backup phone
>forget to make a code

Always write that shit down, folks.

That sucks.
I'd probably kill myself if I lost my Yume100 and Yumeiro Cast accounts. Put so many hours and money into them.

Looks like the repair time is still the same, just the cost is increased.

That's good.

>putting more than a few bucks into mobage
Do you hate yourself or are you addicted to gambling?

I've set a two week reminder for Yumeiro. I considered throwing a few bucks at it since it's my favorite, but I put that towards a CD instead. Plus, card bonus.

Bump

up

The kiwame stats are fucking crazy.
The shotas have a higher attack than maxed Oodachis, and the speed is fucking more than double than what was previously max.

No wonder 7-1 is so hard.

What kind of enemies is Nitro+ planning if stats that high are needed? 7-1 can be pretty easily cleared with a team of high level R4 tachi with a shield and 2 cavalry troops, just outspeeding the green enemies is usually enough to avoid any serious troop loss and injuries.

what an annoying, stupid-looking faggot.

Cute.

Hinose route? That scene was adorable.
Hinose is made for sex.

He looks like a husbando tumblr would design/love and draw weird crossdressing and gore art for.

Please don't insult best boy like that.

>crossdressing

I like the design, it's just the first thing that came to mind.

He's not fat or brown. There's no way tumblr would design him.

They only draw fat girls.

That's a cute eyepatch boy. Is he a chuuni?

Maybe slightly but not "dark flame mastah" type of chuuni. He's sardonic, weird and lewd.

I am thinking of a real specific type of art you see on tumblr a lot.

It's usually of an effeminate looking boy being horribly injured. Everything is in neon colours and there are glitch effects.
It seems to be a mixture between fetish art and 'aesthetic' stuff.

>I am thinking of a real specific type of art you see on tumblr a lot.
>art you see on tumblr a lot.
>tumblr
Just stop there, user.

Bump

Where did this "NTY is amazing" meme come from?

Muh bara

Some people actually liked it?

Not everyone loves it.

Yes, just finished it. Though I still have to get the blue endings.

He really is great. I wasn't expecting to like him that much. His chemistry and interactions with Zakuro were great, I especially liked the earlier parts where they still weren't in love.
And his route was also great, miles better than Kuze and Mitsuhara. Kuze is cute, but his route was a bit disappointing and Mitsuhara was too relevant for me to like that route.
Kuran and Rasu were angels. I wish Zakuro could've taken them with her out of the castle.

The only thing that was a bit sad was that he really turned soft towards the end. I guess that's because of Zakuro and intended, but a bit more S would've been great.

Babby's first BL game that isn't from N+C.

I remember it got really bad around the time it was released in English where you couldn't so much as name another BL game without it being unwarrantedly ripped on and NTY being praised as the savior of BL. Still don't know if it was all shilling or its fans really are that retarded. The shilling theory holds weight when you take into account Good Haro always appearing to defend it over the smallest things.

Your samefagging really stands out, you know?

>implying it's even bad

there's barely any good BL games at all. so getting assblasted about one of the few ones is completely retarded.

ontop of that people only rip into garbage games like dmmd and togainu. most people are fine with shit like luckydog, lamento, etc.

Are you really surprised that some people like a thing? Plenty of people got turbo-assblasted if anyone said even the slightest negative thing about DMMd when the patch came out.

lel at people getting mad over this post.

i clearly remember this taking place as well.

>主様, 僕が死んだらお庭に埋めてください
Gokotai just came back from his journey and this is the first thing he tells me in the citadel.
I'm not sure how to feel about that. Do the other three get that depressing, too?

Nah, some time back, if you as little as named any BL game that wasn't NTY, doesn't matter what it was, it would be used as an excuse to bring up how NTY is a flawless masterpiece saving BL and everything else is shit. It's especially puzzling when taken into account that NTY is mediocre at best.

I'm honestly not even sure what you guys are on about with this, but if I did anything to piss you guys off two years ago I'm really sorry. I only ever talked about the game because I genuinely like it (but maybe I just have shit taste!).

Do we really have to shit up /blog/ with this off-topic stuff? Why don't you guys actually talk about the BL games you like or if you think NTY is mediocre talk about that?

it happened with unreleased games too.

Not like EOPs even get many games. No surprise that it stirs up excitement when they finally get something new.

Then again, it doesn't seem like even moonreaders get much when it comes to BL.

RIP bobge.

Then it was either shilling or trolling. I'd rather not believe its fanbase is that obnoxious.

Let's actually talk about games! What upcoming BL games are you looking forward to? Is anyone going to play Tsuminaru?

Fanbases become even more obnoxious when mixed with EOPs, so its kinda believable.

You know how this works. It's common for things that get popular among any group of people to receive backlash from others.

Some are bitter, some have valid points but are exaggerating and some just want to bitch. You saying something won't help. Ignore it.

>It's common for things with obnoxious fans to receive backlash from others.
Fixed.

I'm kinda interested in finding out more about Slow Damage. If I don't like any of the guys though, my curiosity will probably fizzle out. Whether it's tone or visual style, most BL games don't really appeal to me in the first place unfortunately.

I wonder how long it's going to take them to actually announce anything. The new artist gives me a bit of pause though, I'm not crazy on their style.

I've long stopped caring about artstyle because I've found some nice surprises upon picking up ugly, retarded looking shit.

Yeah, but this is N+C. Maybe they'll surprise us again but after DMMd I have serious doubts about the writing.

Looked the artist up, and the art looks good if you ask me.
Maybe a bit clean, but definitely nice to look at.

I just don't like her facial proportions on a lot of stuff and her style's very lanky. It's not horrible or anything, just not my taste.

Great to hear. Enjoy the incoming roller coaster with the last routes.

I was the exact same. Went in all for Kuze and came out a Hinosefag.
Despite loving him I had a few issues with his route in that it conflicts with the others about how certain story elements work. Zakuro's jishoku was one of them, and the way the situation was resolved with the use of malice was very vague. It's more noticeable once you finish the game that his route really sticks out.
The two of them are a fun pair for sure. Their conversations and how Zakuro finds herself dragged into his pace a lot were great. Also her not knowing when to take him seriously.
>my sides during that talk about pregnancy at the end

Yeah him going so normal towards the end was disappointing. Wait until you see him in Kobashi's route. He gets plenty of screen time and stays crazy and brilliant the whole way through. Best wacky sidekick.
Cran and Razz get better treatment in the last two routes so you have that to look forward to as well.

This is still on my backlog, but I'm really looking forward to getting to it. I keep hearing great things.

Fuck my slow game completion pace. I envy those who can easily marathon stuff and finish within days. Guess I spend way too much time looking up games when I could be playing them.

I'm morbidly curious about Karin Chatnoir's Omega Vampire. Will MC get a baby end, and how will that happen considering he's a Beta turned Omega? How many bad ends will result in cannibalism? If anything, the story would be mediocre at best since it's the same writer as Omerta but I'd buy the artbook because Rampumi draws different body types really well as shown in Yoshiwara Higanbana. Maybe the sound track too since Suzuha Yumi is in charge of that.

God, I wish I could read the last two routes as soon as possible. Fuck work.
Does Gaato (the cat) get more screentime as well? I really like him. Fuck imouto for stabbing him.

It's great. I hope you'll post about your impressions when playing it.
Also, definitely play in the recommended order in the rec guide. I don't think I'd have ever finished Mitsuhara's route if I didn't do him first.

And yeah, I'm the same with slow completion pace. But I think I finished Hinose's route the fastest of any games I played this year.

>bob(u)ge

Still makes me laugh.