Tell me your pathetic little vision and your puny little index fund or meme coin strategy...

tell me your pathetic little vision and your puny little index fund or meme coin strategy , and i will tell you why you will never be absurdly wealthy.

what is your vision?

trading gold and silver etf's short term

thats ur vision ? or is that ur pathetic fuckin strategy?

My eyes kept darting and half-paying attention to the man and the quote, and it took me until the end to realize that the image was NOT a joke about a puny Dracula. Did anyone else have this reaction?

>what is your vision?+ 0 post omitted.
that you are a frustrated cuck who is mad others are more successful than he is

too small, sore Loser.

yeah, thats the strategy, the vision being positive margins on small amounts of capital, just until the end of september when i head back to school. why wont it work?

what's the point of being absurdly wealthy anyway, hoard wealth my whole life so I can die on a massive pile of gold like some faen dragon?

>puny little index fund
ok NEET, here's the thing
parking your cash in index funds isn't to get rich, it's to stay rich

CUZ ITS TOO SMALL AND PATHETIC AND BORING AN DWEAK> JUST FUCKIN KILL YOURSELF.

YOUR NOT RICH FAGGOT.
100 K ISN"T RICH

A FEW MILLION ISN"T EVEN FUCKING RICH

A BILLION DOLLARS IS GETTING THERE

TALK TO ME WHEN YOU ARE THE WORLDS FIRST TRILLIONAIRE>

THIS IS A FUCKING CUTTHROAT WINNER TAKES ALL GAME NOT A FUCKING NURSING HOME

Aww, the eternal role player. Always one on evey board.
>I'm rich guys I swear
>I don't have proof, but how dare you question me, I am of course rich after all.
>Guys give me attention, I'm rich.
You're pathetic, and lonely. Grasping for the attention of strangers on a Norwegian silk worm farming site. Consider suicide.

Sage goes in every field.

you meant to aim your post at this you stupid faggot .

1. Create a platform for a person's entire online experience to be private and secure in terms of their browsing data and personal information.
2. The most advanced missile defense system ever
3. Become the leader of my country.
Obviously

not bad... not bad...
how you gonna do it.

or are you on here role playing?

No, I really didn't mate. Kill yourself.

IM SAYING YOU DID
AND THIs iS MY THREaD

LOSER

GTFO THIS THREAD ISN"T FOR LIL PUSSY WIPPED CRY BABBIE KITTY PETTERS

OP your father is somewhere right now taking another shot of bleach to numb the soul crushing disappointment that is you, a living reminder of his failure (or rolling in his grave, whichever is applicable)

youre worthless, kill yourself

this how u cope with being broke as a motha fuckin joke??

make gay little anime posts on the internet??/

and u think im fuckin pathetic?

Why is being rich a necessity. I could live off $500K for 30 years with my lifestyle.

I don't need STDs and a woman with a cuck baby to feel successful.

ITS A GAME
IF YOU WANNA BE THE LOSER
LOW SCORE
LOW TEST
FAGGOT
THATS FUCKIN FINE WITH ME
BUT GET THE FUCK OUT MY THREAT
COPE
HARDER
YOU
BEDWETTING
MALNOURISHED
KEKHOLDED

PUSSY

lets be clear - you are the one that crawled up to your greasy keyboard to post one of the worst threads ive ever seen here. im simply stating the obvious.

you're right, i dont think youre pathetic famalam. i know you are :^)

yea keep postin that anime , ya no clue pussy ass fuckin scared ass hell loser.

>Wanting to be absurdly wealthy
That's all fucking luck. I'm planning on having 2 million dollars saved up by the time I'm in my 40s and then I'll retire to a nice shithole like Argentina or Croatia.

P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

srsly

fuk out my thread loser

How's this?

Have $100K

save $25k per year

put everything in t-bills

When I'm comfortable start lending on real estate backed deals for a 15% annual return. Only lend 65% LTV so foreclosure isn't a big risk. )

Let returns compound and continue to save at same rate.(Pay likely to increase at same rate of lifestyle inflation, seriously lol)

$1M in less than a decade.

At some point spend $200k down on a mid size apartment building worth probably around $1.5M . Must have a value add opportunity. Will start to cash flow big time inside of a decade.

Repeat last step a few more times.

Keep rest of money is low cost indexs, etc.

WEAK

I dollarcost-average into $VOO every month

why not just kill yourself ?
u obviously have 0% drive or vision for your future?

Well what else am I suppose to do?

Should I invest into mlms and dogecoins for big returns?

I figure if I post enough gay "YOUR STRATEGY IS SHIT" threads, someone will pay me to shut the fuck up.
plz evaluate.

I want to cover the cost of a pair of $79 headphones and recoup 30 USD in gambled cryptocurrency through something not completely retarded.

The plan is to hold some crypto and hope I can make maybe half or one fourth on a supposedly coming bubble in said crypto.

I don't think I'm going to get rich though.

>YOUR NOT RICH FAGGOT.
>YOUR
I think its time to stop posting

> thinks hes rich
> isn't God

I'm so rich that you only exist because I allow you too. You're just my imagination & I control this universe with the move a finger.

>he

Autist grills are the true overlords of this planet I cant lie

i want to get rich by day trading

i want to increase my investment from $10,000 to $100,000 in one year, then $1,000,000 the next year, then $10,000,000 the third year, once I have $10 million I'll retire from working and enjoy life

once I have $10 million I'll retire from working and enjoy life
IF YOU DONT ENJOY MAKING MONEY , YOU NEVER WILL

Haha. The attitudes you guys have prove that nobody in this thread will get rich.

Don't waste your time replying. It won't be a profitable use of it.

you're one to talk, you loose wet, coward PUSSY

Get a life OP

>post's a picture of a fucking faggot who's dick your sucking.

keep it up weakling.

when you have such excess that the only place you can put it to stave off inflation is the equities market you are what poorfags call "rich"
The only distinction between upper middle and upper class is that income begins to become replaced with capital gains

CTR?

Who the fuck will borrow money from you for 15%?

err

easily the going rate in my market

you're broke as a joke dumb fucker.
till you post that statement that reads in excess of a billion dollars, you are quite a faggot , and either lucky , or a trust fund kiddie, because you obviously cant consistently replicate financial heroics.