How do I go about getting a rich trust fund-babby gf?

how do I go about getting a rich trust fund-babby gf?

I'm 6'3, handsome, I know i could get one if I set my mind to it. I need to break into the social circle first. From there I think it would be easy.

Then take as much money as possible from her and get rid of her.

Become employed by the bohemian grove or some other rich people get together. Talk to the men, and subtly see if they have any grandkids who would consider dating you.

>I'm 6'3

You almost made it. So close, and yet so far.

Oh yeah, I forgot. For my plan to work, you MUST be AT LEAST 6'5 at 220 lbs 8% BF.

wish I wasn't a fucking manlet

>"I know I could get one if I set my mind to it. I need to break into the social circle first. From there I think it would be easy. Then take as much money as possible from her and get rid of her."

Heres how you should do it: First, set your mind to it. Then, break into the social circle. From there, it should be easy. Tale as much money as possible from her and get rid of her.

Easy enough, right? I charge 6% for my advice.

Shit, sorry bro. I'm only 6'2 so women laugh at me when I walk past them, so I know how you feel.

Live in New York City, have great game.

I go to NYU and this chick I've been dating goes to Harvard. Her friends are all loaded and some are reasonably attractive.

But most importantly, live in NYC and party in the right neighborhoods.

Which neighborhoods?

yeah honestly college areas, either private schools or expensive areas, are your best bet. pepperdine, usc, ucla, ucsb, sdsu, and thats just in southern california. sorority girls are your best bet, although know the signs too. if you can recognize designer sunglasses, cartier love bracelets, trendy expensive new looking clothes, etc etc, youre hugely increasing your odds.

i listed all these socal schools bc thats my area. may be your best bet desu, besides here new england is their destination. all the ivies and privates, especially in nyc.

try the art schools and artsy areas too, plenty of trust funders indulging their artist periods. beware though, some of those places are actually filled with poor creative types and not cosplayers

>credentials
good friends w trust fundies at usc, ucsb, pepperdine. if none of them will marry me one of their friends will

You could start by killing yourself.

Private school is where I found my rich wife. I get a part time job sometimes to stave off boredom and alcoholism.

Greenwich Village, LES, Williamsburg

Trust fund hipster sluts who would never ever be ltr material. God I'm so happy I left Manhattan. I miss the Asian girls at Columbia though.

are trust fund baby girls always attractive?

do ugly ones exist?

Not aming high enough famalam. Go for a daughter of a billioner. I met a few, most of them married normal pretty average guys.

where to meet?

>the ugly brown manlet with no game

Been considering suicide since day one desu

I know most of them through my social circles and a few randomly. The 2 that I knew randomly I only discovered that they were incredibly rich only years after knowing them. Every single one had a fake facebook family name to not get recognised lol. The ones that I met randomly were hippies living in asia. Most expensive private schools usually have a few billioner offspring runing around but they never advertise it. Charities sometimes have rich family members working there. Expensive liberal art degrees after which its impossible to get any jobs would do well. Again, people living or traveling abroad are usually either super poor hippies or super rich. For some reason all those grills had pretty bad unhappy love lifes even though they were pretty average girls.

Why go to the starting line when you can go straight to the finish?

Am I right guys?

>to stave off boredom
I just work from home.

>and alcoholism.
Doesn't help with that part.

true with the last names!! this girl in a freshman anthro course at my uni asked for my number after class one time, so we could edit each other's papers. that was the moment i found out she was a senior (dumb ass in a freshman class come on) and that she found out i was a first year. she gave me her last name as Heart, and then I asked if it was really her last name (bc fucking retard) and she said no she just likes it. fast forward to being added on snapchat, she parties literally every night in west hollywood and beverly hills at like 1 oak, drives around in her dad's g55, her whole family rocks strictly designer and rolexes and cartier bracelets and shit, she's the real deal, i only stumbled upon her bc she approached me (probably bc i give off the rich vibe, my parents are small time rich so i rock designer clothes)

the other rich girls i know are kind of faking, they live in shit suburbs but go to private schools. one drives a glk, the other gets a new car every semester bc she fucking wrecks it. theyre basically pretending with their shit though, theyre not the real deal. i caught one wearing a fake cartier love ring, the other is a budding alcoholic at 19 bc she thinks wine from ralph's is so classy

im gonna wait til i graduate and move to ny, alternatively LA, but the girls in LA are new money and showy, the best ones are like you say, sleeper multi millionaires who you'd never guess were loaded except for small accessories and the spots they frequent

You do realize you'll never own that money, right OP? It'll be like a parent relationship where you need to ask mommy for nice stuff. You'll never be able to start your own business.