Time to hop on the next ETC train. Potential repeat of the last pattern hitting 0.007+

Time to hop on the next ETC train. Potential repeat of the last pattern hitting 0.007+

Fundamentals looking good. Hash support for the network is good. Devs are competent and will try to actually make this work:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGGW9ozE-ys

Charles Hoskinson is way better than Vitalik. Im getting good vibes and ETC is there to stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/762312144411058177
youtube.com/watch?v=zXc4lxBqkBw
soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep7-100-of-what
twitter.com/ETCChina/status/763568243827060736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vitalik used to be my messiah until Charles came along

#fuckethereum

#etc

we are the future

Bought 20, see where this takes us.

Think it could jump to $5 user?

yes easy

i can see it hitting 10$ just wish i bought at 100k almost did but i bought at 290k still up no matter what, big things coming this weekend and next week

Yeah I remember it was stalled at the low low.

I'm rooting so not just cause I'm invested but fuck ETH.

I haven't been following the ETH/ETC drama, is it basically anyones guess as to which one will come out on top? Seems like everyone wants ETC to win but yet most of the infrastructure stayed with ETH. Are the ETC people just a vocal minority?

the markets say ETC supporters are a majority. ETH will probably end up as a testnet for experimental dapps and protocol developments.

Once software is tested for security on the ETH chain for a while, then it can move to the ETC chain where there is real money on the line and no one can ever stop that code from running as written.

Yes
Pretty much anyone one this site advertising etc is stupid or a shill (or both)

Look into how etc came to be if you want to be informed

Here's the tl;dr

Eth has been hard forked many times in it's developement
The most recent one was because a project, the dao, was poorly written and got exploited
The "hacker" stole millions of dollars in eth
There was a community vote(!) to fork, givibg back the stolen money to investors
Some frauds took advantage of gullable people in the crypto community (btw etc is mainly pumped by bitcoiners) and created etc which is exactly and in all points the same as eth
Just without a good dev team and they stated they qould copy everything eth does
Meaning: there is no reason to buy etc unless you want to ride the pumd and dump wave and are aware that this coin is indeed a scam

My tip is to stay away

But i'm just a dude on the internet
Do your own research and decide for yourself and best of luck

you are on the wrong side of history

>There was a community vote(!)

That vote had a piss poor sample and coincidentally aligned with the dev team's desire.

This guy is right. Also, you won't be able to just port all the dApps over to ETC. They aren't all open source and when ETH makes the switch from PoW to PoS ETC might not follow since it's full of shills.

It doesn't matter there are no future projects being built on ETC, it's like Litecoins retarded brother with a turning language.

I am a long term investor in eth
I have the same amount of eth and etc since i haven't sold yet
Meaning that i don't care who wins

Also: i am confident that you are a shill
Aren't there better ways of making money?
I mean sure it doesn't get easier and faster than pump and dump, but they are illegal and if you get caught tyrone is gonne pump and dump you

When people say that crime doesn't pay, they don't mean the money, they mean the long term

But i'm going to bed
I hope that you reconsider and if you don't, then take care and good luck

>There was a community vote(!)

hahahahahahahahaha no there wasnt

Yes there was, if you have a node running you got to vote. That's how cryptos work dipshit.

This guys doesn't know what he is talking about, I work at ConsenSys in NY and he's full of shit

I love how just three days ago faggots were like "2.30! ETC is finished!" ignoring the fact that like 2 days ago ETC was hovering around 1.40. It spiked up big time to ~3.50 then adjusted back to the trend, which is still upward.

doesn't matter, there is nothing being built on it. Total pump.

its more profitable than eth at the moment, and has been since the fork.

so long as it has the support of the community, developers will come to it.

profitable to mine I should say.

If you are looking to make a quick buck ya it's great I've made a bunch of money. There are no devs moving to it though, I know a ton of crowdsales coming to ETH and work closely with most of them. ETC is a scam, all the future is on ETH. Also I doubt they will switch to PoS in the future. After Devcon2 in September ETC will die.

ANY(any) crypto that isn't BTC is a bubble/pump 'n dump, and even BTC has barely any true value. Tell me, how many loaves of bread can I buy with ETC? One day there will be a definitive crypto that people use in a legitimate and practical way. As they currently stand, no.

>BUT THE APPS
>THE BLOCK CHAIN
>THE ENCRYPTION
>THE FUTURE

Just no. I'll be here to watch the mass despair when another major crypto hack happens. Should be in another week or so. The shit is literally clockwork.

kek wot mate?

im not pumping anything

just a beleiver in etc

good night

Must i remind you all that etc has more volume on average than eth?

paris kek

somebody is dumping etc big time.

holy shit.

Looked to be a single whale selling off, hasn't caused much panic. If it dropped under 360 I'd start getting worried

what exchange, anons?
c-cex hasn't moved for a while

im scared gais.. will we recover? Im not a shill and all, i really believe in ETC because its censorship-proof. I would rather it to be the top2 than ETH

Poloniex, has the most volume by far.

Yeah the consensus was a success, that's why an alernative coin now exists.

Btw time to buy this dip.

anyone seeing this?

PoS is dogshit and ETH will go to hell once it forks again.

The truth is that both eth and etc are complete shit.
Also coinbase is about to add to give free etc to those who have eth, so prepare for a dump

took a big loss. damn i trusted you guys. etc is getting dumped hard

DONT PANIC SELL YOU DUMB ASSHOLE
hold, fuck selling at a loss

last time i sold at the bottom, im not selling ever again until it reaches 0.006

Free etc? Sauce on this?

its FUD

YOU STUPID NEETS ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD. BUYING AT THE TOP AND SELLING AT THE BOTTOM IS HOW YOU EAT SHIT. LITERALLY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BUY THE DIP AND HOLD. BUY THE DIP. BUY THE DIP. BUY THE DIP AND FUCKING HOOOOODDDDLLLLL
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah man hold your losses, I'm sure you're great at this.

should I buy back now?

now's a good time to buy at .00375 etc/btc?

or is it going to further dip lower?

I just moved my ETH to ETC. Not a permanent thing but I think it will bounce back a bit in the short term.

>fibonacci
>crypto
lmao kys noob

buy dip

Faggots dumping etc, also i should of sold and bought dip but i hold i hold stronk, fuck ethereum etc is the future

obviously this. its price manipulation to make miners to drop in and out causing massive difficulty swings.

on price drops, ETC falls behind 300 blocks.
on price surges, ETC catches up 800 blocks

Why would anyone manipulate the price? Heres why: when we catch up to the ETH chain, ETC will be equivalent to ETH because the developers never properly separated ETH and ETC. this is intentional carelessness as part of an inside job.

this month is going to be glorious.

>should of
Ah yeah sure dude

you saying you should have sucked his dick?

what are you saying, i almost did but i waited.

Why are you so dense faggot?

Good job holding the line boys, I was on suicide watch for the last 24 hours.. Good to see our ETC going back up again

>that TA

Is it worth investing in a GPU mining rig for ETC, or is the difficulty rising too much?

generally buying a GPU just to mine is a bad idea. you're not going to get as much of a return than you would from buying ETC and holding.

Now, if you already have a gpu, that's another matter...

I have a couple of them laying around, but combined i'd probably only average ~40 MH/s. I have the other components laying around like RAM and a spare mobo, but I was looking to pick up some cheap used GPUs so I could start mining while investing.

Is this the best crypto related photoshop ever?

so whats the news w that bitfinex hack?

is that fuckethereum.com guy legit or just somebody havin lulz?

i read in the polo trollbox (taken SEVERELY SKEPTICALLY) that somebody got to him on that chatbox and his plan was to pump and dump the everloving shit out of ether (not sure eth or etc)

We bottomed at 0.0034, whales are repeatedly accumulating cheap coins over there from panic sellers. Hold.

reminder that this is the agenda.

miners will leave ETC today, then round 2 starts

Buy ethereum

what would be achieved if the block length equalizes?

This how people make money. By shaking weak hands like you off and picking up the gains

Barry Shillbert is still with us
twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/762312144411058177

Holding till I die.

When the chains approach equal length, the DAO attacker will have the ETC. Most hash power will still be on the ETH chain, and ETH will be more expensive.

The attacker will pay massive fees to the ETC miners and get most hashpower on the ETC chain. The ETC chain will become the longest. Miners will switch easily because the difficulty bomb will have ruined profits.

any ETC and unsplit ETH will be valid on the new dominant chain. Split ETH will be the new shitcoin.

Ding..... going up!

Not to mention once ETH goes PoS its going to be the absolute shitfest and if ETC stays PoW the miners will go to ETC.

this is all riding on the idea that the hacker will just dish out large sums of money to the ethereum miners, who largely are showing their loyalty to ETH on the reddit subforum?

LIVE interview with our new god Charles Hoskinson

youtube.com/watch?v=zXc4lxBqkBw

Its starting soon. Getin, this guy is a legend.

Quit pumping this dogshit coin. Everyone who has touched it >$1.50 has gotten burned.

Quick note to all you fucking neets here. These fucks pump this shit hardcore around here then take a gigantic steamy dump all over your investment. Don't buy if you want to keep your munnys.

stfu pussy

ETC is pumpin' right now.. huge buy wall, whales got our back for the time being

First time in a while I've seen the buy orders near 6k BTC and the sell orders under 3 million ETC, somewhat promising. If ETH makes a run below 0.02, it's on.

ETC is literally dying lol

I don't get the whole free etc thing, why the fuck are people given free etc?

Kek wills etc to be worth 20$

Checked

>my project is 100% eh

orly
soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep7-100-of-what

was morpheus from original thread right or is this just kek hmmmm

Kek Is with us

It's pretty clear etc bag holders are dumping,probably,its scary that they got all this free etc.

Morpheus I think is right, look at the volume it's huge.

This coi. Is not going anywhere and will be with us for a while.

weak hands trembling ...

Stop dumping leave ether alone!!

Fucking Russian kikes

who said anything about dumping

Yes kek is with us. Its fucking keks all the way down. This shitcoin is going to zero, stop dumping money into it.

Look at the goddamn trend for fuksaek.

Salty ETH bagholder spotted. Meanwhile:

twitter.com/ETCChina/status/763568243827060736

The march towards 0.006 resumes, get in now or cry later.

ETH mooned from 26 to 32

Still alot to go before 60 but it was a glorious time to get back on the ETC train

Nothing ever goes to zero,you already missed the dip and it's going back up

I meant ETC

Get in you fucking retards, time to sky rocket.

This spaceship is almost fully fueled and rarin for lift off. Everyone get onboard or miss out on yet another chance. You dont want to remain stuck in poverty do you?

Ultimate Redpill:

Which coin ETC or ETH comes out on top is decided by which one is backed by the Jews

We are the jews. We are the future of ETC

What actually happened

>your
More like TA is shit.

Anyway, ETC will go up eventually, it's bottomed at 30.