Hey Veeky Forums can you tell me something about the slavic people...

Hey Veeky Forums can you tell me something about the slavic people? Im slavic but i dont know almost anything about my own people and i was wondering i you could help

Polandball comics are a great intro to the history and interrelations of the slavic peoples of Europe.

bump but we are pretty shitty tho

You forgot our EPIC SQUAT SKILZZ

Not much history to the slavs, so you'll have to go WEWUZ and claim you were Romans or something

southern slavs don't squat much

Slavic people are historically speaking child molesters.

Can you fuck off back to /int/

go back to /pol/ Hans

I'm a southern slav and i do see that we dont squat as much as the folks up northeast

>countryballs
>squatting

You have to go back

Then you are not fucking slavic you dumb wewuzing burger.

>not liking countryballs or squat jokes
>>>/reddit/

Thanks user I hadn't seen that one before.

EPIC ARMENIABALL HAS HAD IT UP TO HERE

Veeky Forums should own countryballs.

It's not like any of the other boards are smart enough to get the jokes.

HURR DURR HOW DO I INTO HISTORY?

You are sooo right

We need to support OC creation with particularly Veeky Forums related topics. We don't seem to have many drawfags unfortunately.

Countryballs are the most redditcore meme in history and it originated on KC which is pretty much the Reddit version of Veeky Forums

alright

Terribel thread.

Anyway, 'Slavs' are really just a language family, they haven't had any kind of unified culture or civilization since the early Middle Ages. Western Slavs like Poles, Czechs and Slovaks have always been oriented towards Western civilization while eastern Slavs like Russians and Ukrainians were a seperate Orthodox civilization with a completely different cultural development, derived from Byzantium rather than the Latin world. South Slavs were a bit of both.

Historically speaking, Poles have more in common with Germans than they do with Russians and Bulgarians have more in common with Greeks than they do with Czechs.