/nsunsg/ -Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

>arguing about fanfiction edition

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive: youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devastation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/s/05260e3ed1/929224-19
twitter.com/SuddenRecall/status/693895389200695296
fanfiction.net/s/10987746/1/The-Eternal-Torment-of-Tayuya-Uzumaki
fanfiction.net/s/11087425/1/Team-Anko
fanfiction.net/s/11361802/1/What-if-SG-1-weren-t-stupid
fanfiction.net/s/6369800/1/War-of-the-Biju-Fourth-Shinobi-World-War
fanfiction.net/s/7028564/1/Echoes
fanfiction.net/s/8637770/1/Atlas
fanfiction.net/s/9872274/1/Not-Sick
fanfiction.net/s/8353443/1/Failed-Reset
fanfiction.net/s/8396246/1/True-Potential
fanfiction.net/s/5439604/1/The-Hokage-s-Will
fanfiction.net/s/3520581/1/Naruto-vs-Sasuke-The-Aftermath
fanfiction.net/s/3916565/1/A-Growing-Affection
fanfiction.net/s/3629196/1/Naruto-Arashiodori
fanfiction.net/s/4043196/1/New-chance
fanfiction.net/s/9904300/1/A-Game-of-Shogi
fanfiction.net/s/2328445/1/Naruto-Legacy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like Team 8

Team 8 sucks.

woah now user
you can't be having opinions that i don't agree with

I WANT THE FANFICTION RIDE TO STOP!

>TO STOP!
Never.

RIP, /nsunsg/.

Yeah things are looking pretty grim.

See ya, space ninja.

Do you guys know of any good western AU fanfiction?

What would western Kisame's occupation be? Former gunman from the Seven Gunmen of the Dust?

I already esthablished the wild west version of the part 1
in fact i think our draw friend got inspired from it

>loan my normie friend my laptop last night
>forget that my browser is open to g.e-hentai.org/s/05260e3ed1/929224-19

I mean at least is was beautiful vanilla NH but still, I am deeply ashamed that I've been exposed as a closet weeaboo. He hasn't said anything to me yet and I think he's too nice to ever mention it, but I just know he's going to be secretly judging me from now on.

>At the beginning huge mythical 9 tailed indian spirit monster attacks the Ranch Town of Hay
>Lots of cowboys got killed during the battle
>It was 4th Sherrif aka Yellow Bang of the Leaf, who managed to seal the spirit monster into newborn baby in exchange of his life
>Itachi kills Whole Uchiha family because they going to hostile takeover the rights of the Hay Ranch
>Hyuugas are respected sharpshooting rancher family whose members fought under the Confederate Flag
>Newly freed slaves forms up the cloud ranch
>Decides to send delegate to Hay
>Cloud nigger ambassador attempts to kidnap's daughter of the main family
>Gets 360 no-scoped by Hiashi with Wincester Lever Action Rifle
>Cloud Demands head of Hyuuga or else cultural enrichment will happen
>Main family gives Hiashi's twin brother aka head of side branch of the Hyuuga to Cloud instead
>Hence why Neji hates the main family
>His friends call him Genius Nugget because he is slavshitboo and uses only mosin nagant and nagant revolver
>His teammates; Tenten:Cowgirl who mainly uses knee mortars, dynamites and akimbo Peacemakers. she also handles the logistics. Rock Lee:Native Indian who can't aim gun powder weapons for shit so he uses mainly sabers and bow like his teacher, Guy.
>Neji gets shrekt by Naruto during Rancher exams finals who only have flintlock rifle and proved Neji was wrong about muh destiny
>Oh wait actually his flintlock rifle got turned into vulcan gun thanks to mythical 9 tailed indian beast
>After some time Naruto's brokeback mountain buddy Sasuke leaves for Snake Oil Merchant Orochimaru in order to gain more power because his rogue brother hyptnothized the fuck out his mind that caused him to go insane

There, heres the groundwork, now add more of your liking

Let's do something fun. How would you divide the life of /nsung/ in arcs like Nardo? Remember that arc where we watched that Arab guy work hard for nothing?

>arab guy
what?

Retired member of the Magnificent Seven.

Are you talking about the hijabposter?
That was me

It was this Arab guy who managed to get the game early in his country and at one point he did all these challenges to unlock this "secret character"(well, according to the translator) and he got absolutely nothing.

is it time?
got fresh ones

>what lies beneath kakashi's bandanna?
>IT'S ANOTHER BANDANA

He could be anything.

In the only official stuff, Sasuke looks like a marshal that goes by the books while Nardo is the outlaw that does what he wants. Which is far opposite from their roles in the story.

oh man I remember that guy, he was just done with life after that, then the shitty translators tried defending themselves lel

twitter.com/SuddenRecall/status/693895389200695296

Holy shit, yes. I need more modest waifus! Where are you finding new ones?

nice

Pakura did nothing wrong.

rin webm arc is definitely the best

I liked it when that user started literally shitposting about how he sharted himself in class.

if the guy with all of them saved is here, could you upload them
i need them

The 'wrong' part is effectively unnecessary there.

TRIGGERED

>That arc where talked about the despair that is TenTen's voice actor's life.

>fanfiction getting all angsty about teen pregnancy

I fucking hate this shit. In naruto world 12 year olds kill and get killed regularly and violent death is seen as regular. Why he fuck are they treating a 17 year old getting pregnant as worse than the holocaust?

Fucking dropped.

>Why he fuck are they treating a 17 year old getting pregnant as worse than the holocaust?
Nobody but cucks like whores. Going on the battlefield takes guts and maturity. Not getting knocked up by whoever.

>dual wielding in a horse chase
So Nardo is even more of a retard in this AU? No wonder Kakashi looks annoyed.

He own fucking village sent her off to go get killed by some Bloody Mist shinobi as part of some deal the 4th Kazekage made with them. She was one of the most powerful shinobi in the Sand; she didn't deserve to die like this.

Are they heading south to the Devil's door in that pic?

She did nothing right, either.

Dude, it was about Hinata getting knocked up by Naruto when they were in a loving committed relationship headed towards marriage and family anyways and birth control randomly failed.

>Getting pregnant before marriage.

I bet you Baby Yamato made his own crib.

HINATA IS PURE

The second Naruto's dick touched her vagina, all that purity vanished.

PURE
U
R
E

>parent child rasengan

When I read that instead of "father son rasengan" I initially thought it'd be Kushina. Kushina should've been really OP; most powerful biju's jinchuriki and nigh unlimited chakra due to her Uzumaki bloodline. So, a lot of the hax that Naruto had, but this is never really extrapolated upon and the storm games actually have her as a joke character based around being a house wife, despite the fact that she was probably the last Uzumaki to know their clan's fuinjutsu.

What would a Naruto parody of Sonic Heroes be like?

>implying Hinata didn't hop on that Nardo dick as soon as humanly possible the first time she had the chance, which was most likely before they were married.

Why else do you think they got married after only a few months of dating?
You guys are fucking delusional.

PURE

She does have a ghost parent rasengan with Nardo and Minato.

But yeah, she is a joke character.

A meme character as we call them.

What happened?

People often insert their weird ideas into a fic without really taking into account how such an issue would be seen by the world and characters themselves, they just use the characters as vehicles for their views.

I recall reading a really shitty imitation of Team 8 that had the same team of Shino, Naruto and Hinata, but under Anko. The guy had Anko detail to a bunch of twelve year olds how she is bisexual and how it is the only sensible option to have, then describe to them how she is in some polyamorous relatioinship with a guy and a girl, and then of course a couple of badly written chapters later the genin were on their way to be a similar trio as well.

The fic was ridiculously badly written and after a few chapters I just read on a bit, wondering how bad it gets before I'd drop it, but the point is that some people just insert their weird views into what they write, without even really doing it well.

I wonder if he ever gave her the wood if ya know what I mean.

he probably scared his parents

its probably just smoke down there

Requesting

So6P Nacho UJ
So6P Nacho + Sauce UJ
Strongest Susano'o

Against either Rin or Sakura.

No, since he didn't get wood shit until after Orochimaru kidnapped him and shoved some of Hashirama's semen inside of him.

>they were both 18 in The Last
>Hinata's birthday is in december and Naruto's birthday is in October
>It was winter in The Last so they had both probably just turned 18
>they then date for a few months according to the novel
>there are cherry blossoms blooming at their wedding, meaning it's probably april of the same year
>they obviously fug after they're married, but probably before that
>Dr. Google says "Women under age 25 have a 96 percent chance of conceiving in a year if they're trying each month. If the guy is under 25, the odds drop to 92 percent"
>she gets the dick for 8 months during her 18th year and then her whole 19th year.
>tfw you realize Hinata was most likely teen pregnant when she was pregnant with Boruto and was probably a teen mother

I need to confirm this. What age are Naruto and Hinata in the Boruto movie? And exactly how old is Boruto and when is his birthday?

I need to know, for science.

I'm not at all the type that reads fanfiction but I really enjoyed this. fanfiction.net/s/10987746/1/The-Eternal-Torment-of-Tayuya-Uzumaki

It was very well written and I liked how the relationship was used as a tool for character development rather than just being there to share the author's perverted self insert fantasy like so many fan fics do.

I also thought the way the author chose to do Fuu was interesting.

Kinda bumned that it has been a while since the author released a new chapter and may be a while longer before he does.

I don't much normally care for Tayuya, but that does seem pretty interesting, so thanks for the recommendation.

>The guy had Anko detail to a bunch of twelve year olds how she is bisexual and how it is the only sensible option to have, then describe to them how she is in some polyamorous relatioinship with a guy and a girl, and then of course a couple of badly written chapters later the genin were on their way to be a similar trio as well.
Link?

How the fuck did everyone get their hands on his DNA anyways? It seems like that should be more difficult to get

There is a lack of kisame in this thread.

fanfiction.net/s/11087425/1/Team-Anko

It's really, really shit and the author is full of himself, lecturing about the series and doing far too much, not really thought out and badly presented exposition all the while shilling his other stuff for sale and Patreon.
I'd only 'recommend' it if you enjoy the cringe factor of awful stuff like Chuunin Exam Day and the like.

I for one couldn't will myself to read more than just a few chapters, it's every bit as bad as you expect when hearing the term 'fanfiction'.

fanfiction.net/s/11361802/1/What-if-SG-1-weren-t-stupid
Another gem by the same guy, which I read solely because I was marathoning SG-1 at the time. It's THAT sort of shit, where the whole fic is basically the author airing out his annoyances with the source material.

Wait, This is the guy who wanted to make a "rationalized" Naruto. I knew the title looked familiar.

I forgot one of Gaara's fangirls fangirls over Nardo during the Third Raikage fight, and the other is baffled he's their age. It's funny to think in other countries, at least a bit after the Pain Arc, the average ninja has this conception of him as some grizzled old war vet, or at least someone Kakashi-ish

Hashirama did it with Madara in a lot of places

The only story where Anko is a good sensei is "True Potential".

Small world, eh? But really, I can't stress enough how shit the parts I read were.

I would say A Teacher's Glory gives her some nice parts. Not too much and in the end she ends up less a valid character and more just an excuse as to why Team 7 has some uncharacteristic teamwork, spears and whatnot, but it did have segments, especially of her, which I enjoyed.

>Naruto and Hinata in the Boruto
Around 32, if I remember correctly, Boruto is 12,

Anyone here read "Echoes"?

Their age was always pretty inconsistent. Is it a year between 700 and Gaiden? Sarada in particular looks much younger there, and we don't know how much time passed between Gaiden and graduation, or graduation and the Chuunin Exams Konohamaru and the other jounin entered the genin on.

Rate my fanfic list:
fanfiction.net/s/6369800/1/War-of-the-Biju-Fourth-Shinobi-World-War
fanfiction.net/s/7028564/1/Echoes
fanfiction.net/s/8637770/1/Atlas
fanfiction.net/s/9872274/1/Not-Sick
fanfiction.net/s/8353443/1/Failed-Reset
fanfiction.net/s/8396246/1/True-Potential
fanfiction.net/s/5439604/1/The-Hokage-s-Will
fanfiction.net/s/3520581/1/Naruto-vs-Sasuke-The-Aftermath
fanfiction.net/s/3916565/1/A-Growing-Affection
fanfiction.net/s/3629196/1/Naruto-Arashiodori
fanfiction.net/s/4043196/1/New-chance
fanfiction.net/s/9904300/1/A-Game-of-Shogi
fanfiction.net/s/2328445/1/Naruto-Legacy

>fanfic/10

>Place has turned into a samefagging fanfic shitter
Please no.

>on their way to be a similar trio as well
>fucking a guy who is basically a bug-infested corpse, and most likely jizzes flies or something.

that's just nasty.

>he didn't see this coming

It can't be helped.

How do you write a darkfic without it coming off as trying too hard?

I'll have to use 'that.'

What is "that"?

You don't.

Don't tell me...

Yep. I thought it was awful when Anko wouldn't shut up about it, then when the signs came up with Shino, off I fucked.

Whatever the Aburame do, it's probably not really nice. Two months or so ago I suggested that since I don't recall ever seeing their women, maybe they are all down in the basements, constantly pregnant, fucking or giving birth, being force-fed honey and as a result being so damn fat they make Boruto-era Anko look like Naruto-era Anko, and the idea never stopped being utterly terrifying.

I have no idea, but a rule of thumb that comes to mind is stopping every five lines and asking 'why the fuck would someone, or this character in specific do this?'
If you can't give a clear, quick and concise answer, you are doing it wrong. Also the answer cannot be 'insanity' or related shit.

Woah an actually Asian Tenten

best girl

>'why the fuck would someone, or this character in specific do this?'
I think it's different when the character is evil though.

Do you have more of her, preferably without the faggot Lee?

Dead.

Maybe I just like greyish characters more, but even villains, especially villains ought to have an actual fucking reason for doing things.

Who?