youtu.be/cvII-WJWo5s

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

Old:

Is there ever a reason to level up at Irina over the fire keeper?

Th for fuck these gank kiddies this is getting fucking boring

xth for crybabies

>insert Jojo meme

>Anri's SS has a natural blessed infusion
>Blessed shield offhand
>Blessed Weapon Miracle
>Sun Princess ring

it's 7 HP a goddamn second, that's noticeable. I am sorely tempted to see if I can make some kind of immortal paladin setup.

>Already burnt out
M'k. I'll wait for the DLC now.

Don't worry, I'm NEET and played it too much. I've logged like 600 hours or something stupid. I've got a backlog to work on.

Starfox Zero? Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon? Maybe I'll get back into The Witcher 3 or Xenoblade Chronicles! The possibilities abound.

Keep on havin' fun /dsg/. Call me if they make a working fix for Darkmoon on PS4 so I can have some fun with that.

ok bud

It's been tried, doesn't work.

Reposting for this other thread

Anybody down for REAL and balanced pvp?
Hosting a SotFS PC FC at the beautiful Heide's Tower of Flame, in front of Old Dragonslayer's bonfire.

Goddess of Bliss

SM 2.75m - 30m

wouldn't the ancient dragon great shield be better for that since it regens 2 hp per second instead of 1?

I miss Priscilla

Any idea how to win at pvp against 3 people? Or is it hopeless?

Assuming the wiki's aren't lying, a +10 blessed offhand should be giving 2hp/1.5sec instead of 2/2

But again, that's a fairly large assumption.

Its fairly hopeless unless you are good with UG weapons in which case you got something going at least, otherwise stick around until a 2nd red invades

Ultra weapons get me stabbed in the back and spammed

It sucks since invading is my favorite thing to do but I seriously can't compete anymore

Firelink GS not having L2 transform is the biggest fuck up in history.

Use an anti gank weapon.

1 shot combos, like the black knight glaive, the spiked mace etc.

Or break out the Morne's Great Hammer hypermode bullshit and oneshot 4 people at once.

Chances of getting a non-trick slaw cleaver in the dlc?

for the "get all sorceries/miracles/pyromancies" achievements, does it count across playthroughs?
or do i need to go NG+ and get _all_ of them?

>1 shot combos, like the black knight glaive, the spiked mace etc.

"1 shot combos" were nerfed in the latest patch. You can roll out of them.

It counts across all of em.

Whelp, back to Morne's Hypermode bullshit for me then I guess.

Wait for them to engage mobs or for a another invader to work with. Try to size them up and see if you can take one out with a turn and burn or a hornet parry. Best for this is to get a parry tool ready and see how they respond, if they start jump attacking and circling around you're in trouble and should fall back.

>implying invaders don't just turtle and seed you if you don't approach them

There's only a handful that will continue playing normally

They really need to just give invaders more backup

neat

Pussy

>implying they won't add a reverse blue sentinels covenant
>invade under this covenant and it will summon others who use it until it's a fair match.

Team battles in every zone, not just Farron/Londo. I'd love it.

Funny when you consider you got 4 people and a seed against you

Faggot

I finally got around to picking up Sunlight Warrior covenant, what do you figure is the best boss to slap my sign down in front of? I want to help some sweet little babbies out

MORE ACTIVE THREAD OVER HERE

>FROM
>Not pandering to the hosts who either need 3 babysitters or lie in wait with a gank squad

They could have at least changed the rules in ng + where everyone knows the ropes

The last boss you killed usually gets the most summons because you're at basically the same SL

charge thrust r2

attack backwards on that fag who isn't expecting it

1000 damage thrust counter hit

>posting in a Lucifer thread

Oh shit good thinking senpai

Time to shit up someone's attempt with my drunken halberd flailing

>Not pandering to the hosts who either need 3 babysitters or lie in wait with a gank squad
The DLC releases are for serious fans. I could see this happening. The big multi phantom fuckfestsin this game are pretty much it's biggest strength. Fromsoft should play into that.

Not to mention: It's a great wa\y to push people to get the DLC. People will be victimized by these teams of reds and want to join their ranks. Fans would love there to be an "anti ganksquad dlc" and the DLC is always fan pandering.

>online connection is fine
>can summon without issue for every boss
>except Dragonslayer Armour
WHY. Why is it this one fuckwit, I've never had a phantom make it past the fog door. If it wasn't NG+ I wouldn't have a problem soloing the cunt but so far every attempt the butterflies have fucked me up when he's an inch away from death

I didn't make it.

Even if you didn't someone has copied your OP, it is almost as bad.

use a relevant image next time faggola

who's down to help me kill ocieros and big guy gundyr?

pw:dsg

bonfire upstairs dancer

It's obviously him

Same OP as usual trying to stick bloodborne in there

Same format of links and acting like a hypocrite supporting his thread when it was made later

>beat Dancer
>better than the all of the bosses so far
>go to get her set of armor
>best looking set so far
>objectively worse that the Silver/Black Knight armor mix I was wearing
I shall do it for the sake of Veeky Forums. At least I'm not taking this crown off.

>Dancer
>better than all of the bosses so far

looking for hot hunny. i will help u on main whoever u want :)

armor is mostly useless, go for fashion

As opposed to what? The Abyss Watchers were cool, and so was the Pontiff, but everything else has been either just annoying or overly easy.

Well it did have the best music

I'd say it's top that far in he's not wrong

Two handed R2 on Black Knight Greataxe is a real party killer

Use the shield ring so whenever you take a hit it'll do very little damage then you can hang in the back for a little till you regen back to full HP again

How good is Corvian Great Scythe?

Eh, it's alright.

Guys, if I'm a phantom in a host's world and he just got invaded, will the obscuring ring hide me from invaders?

It will only hide you until the invader is in lock-on range.

Doesn't it just add more absorption which is useless past 20?

>actually get invaded in SOTFS, at like 115 sl
Oh cool.
>Does like 800 damage to my 150
Oh okay.

Oh awesome, thanks user. I was worried that it only worked for invaders because of the description.

Put a sign down and play with someone that wants to play like you do, or suck it up buttercup.

Maybe if the other team takes over hopefully

Miyumeme is too stuck in his ways

Well at least he got rid of soul memory

Would anybody on PC like to partake in some Jolly Cooperation in Demon Ruins?

I'm SL50, just put your sign down near Tsorig's summon sign near the Demon Ruins bonfire and we'll shut down the ballista together in joyous camaraderie.

>They're cosplaying as character who has Estoc! They must be using meta!!!!
Not only is the Estoc nowhere near as powerful as crying tards like you make them out to be, you're bitching to bitch.

>Caestus!!!
What if I did Soul of Cinder and had a Caestus? Would you cry more, user?

No because my ass will get scaled down and I'd get whipped

Is the scaling the same if say you're a sl 100 or sl 80?

>Trying to make a new build
>Can't stomach going through the early game again, much less 70% of it to get the weapon I want to use

Fuck. Anyone on PS4 want to donate an Onikiri?

I can give you something from one of my completed characters.

Ok, although idk where that is, never summoned Tsorig. You mean the Demon Ruins bonfire room? What password?

Estoc is literally the best weapon in the game

I think we should do hide and seek for the next event

I'm not entirely sure how the scaling system works lad, I know that it reduces your hitpoints and damage, but absorption and defense remains the same.

This is only NG+ and my trusty miracles should be more than enough to keep us both alive, friend!

Nah, I just wouldn't summon you next time.

>nowhere near as powerful

t. estoc user

I like DaS3

Ok where exactly do you need to summon

You can take us both I guess

I said it before and I'll say it again; I think the next event should be "Cosplay FC in somewhere that isn't Profaned Capital"

You're user, don't be afraid to admit you got fucked by an Estoc and never learned to counter play it.

>Not only is the Estoc nowhere near as powerful
Its literally the keep away stick in PvP

>Roll to attack
LMAO PARRIED RIPOSTED HORNET RING
>Run attack
ROLL AND POKE
>Maybe if I roll away
POKE
>Maybe if I roll and poke him
LMAO ROLL AWAY AND POKE

In an event where people stay true to their cosplay and don't use any parrying tool to counter the R1 spam of an estoc?

Yeah, you're definitively a little bitch.

Pass: dsg

I have three slots total, hope you boys don't mind dealing with pesky invaders!

how do you counter it

I'm not good at pvping or the game really maybe the other guy who comes can cover that

Profaned Capital's great though

>Wouldn't summon someone with a Caestus on Soul of Cinder who is trying to simulate the barehanded parry
Kek, true pain.

>I've been BTFO'd by an Estoc before

>Patches demands to know where Greirat has gone
>"Oh, cool, I guess he CAN care about others, even if it's a very rare occurrence"
>he proceeds to basically say he wants to loot his corpse

Patches was a mistake.

I can pretend to be sword master all I want, but re-enacting the gluey jittery effect just isn't possible. He pretty much moon walks.

Oh well, I'll catch plenty of other people at least. Only got black crystalled three times, and I think only two people noticed I wasn't him before we entered the fog gate.

sign down: Berke
got some regen equips so shouldn't be too bad

If Patches has onion armor, he saves Greirat. You can set this up to save Greirat twice in NG+!

>Noclip out of Undead Settlement to the Anor Londo cathedral in the distance
You know, it's obviously very simple and blocky with blurry textures, but goddamn they made it to scale, bridge and elevator and all.

If anyone has a spare untrue dark ring, my sign is at the cosplay event area under the password: untrue

Please support the rock. I don't like being the only red guy in the event.

I'm tired of the ffa. How about duels now?

>I've been BTFO'd by an Estoc before
Not really. I use estoc myself too because I like easy braindead victories. At least I'm not delusional to the point that I believe the estoc is an okay thing to have in the game.

But FFA is where my spin to win shines user.

System? I'll trade you for an Onikiri if you're on PS4

Forgot to mention, PC

Props for using fucking pillars dude.

The PS4 cosplay event is happening now, I suppose. For the next 3 hours.

how about we make it easier like we should've in the first place, FFAs put their sign down on the lower ledge, duels go on the upper

or are we too retarded to follow that?