strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Tournaments
Discord: discord.gg/0rEzZFGFKs226nI7
Most recent Bracket: challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons

Gee it sure is fun only being able to climb the ladder using aggro decks.

Post cards that need to be immediately removed from the game.

This was one of my main concerns about them adding standard format.

The classic set just isn't fucking balanced. Yes certain cards were added over the years that were bullshit OP and needed to be removed, but there's also lots of cards that have been added that fixed fundamental flaws with certain classes and made them actually playable. Eventually blizzards going to have to start adding basically repeat cards into future sets just because some classes will be useless without them.

I think they should have just reshuffled the cards and built a new core set that would always remain in standard.

xth for the dragonlord

OH NO
OH NO
NOW HE PLAYED YOGG

#JustWildThings

Fatigue Mage is so goddamn fun.

It's stupid to have a set that will always be in rotation.

well if there wasn't actiblizzard would have to work even harder on their automatic money collecting machine

the only problem with this card is protecting the steroid mana wyrm

how the fuck do you play miracle rogue

Employment is the ideal solution, yes, but it's one that I've been unable to achieve for a while now.

I'd started Hearthstone and building a Shaman deck right before League of Explorers came out, took a break a while later, started playing again right before Old Gods, and now I've got most of the cards I need to play Shaman, more or less, except for Doomhammer / Tunnel Trogg.

Pretty much no other class I have has anything close to the resources to make a deck as Shaman.

according to hsg you just draw your entire deck on turn 6 and do 30 damage on turn 7

control the board until you can auctioneer conceal
then start setting up lethal

yes that is the correct of playing

t. legend

>Decide i'm gonna go for gold Priest
>Go at it for months
>check today
>75/500 wins
Priest is just not worth it as a class to play

Returning veteran here.

What the fuck happened to this game, man.
I piloted to legend with a self made Midrange Pally back in October then quit.
The aggro matchups were pretty tough but all beatable with some heals.
Now I just got out of a game where I healed about 60 HP against a Shaman using a N'zoth deck and still lost.
It's gotten to the point I faced 8 (eight) Shamans in a row.
Such a fucking shame, so many new cards and we have possibly the worst meta I ever saw.

1. Kill your opponent's board
2. Draw Gadgetzan
3. Draw the rest of your deck
4. Leeroy + Shadowstep + Cold Blood + Conceal
5. Concede because both Gadgetzans were at the bottom of your deck and you only imagined drawing them

>yeah I remember when my custom fatigue face mid range aggro mage got me to rank one legend when I was getting more streamers than kripp, gee what a shit hole this game is glad I don't play anymore lol

>veteran
llol

>total trash in ranked
>waver at 19-20
>make new shaman deck from evolve recipe
>currently 3-0

Oh boy

It's funny, Priest is always /hsg/'s favorite class by far. In every single poll we've had where we rate our favorite classes, Priest always comes out on top.

>we have possibly the worst meta I ever saw.

I don't like this statement. People who type this didn't experience the pain of

>4 Mana Leeroy
>Pre-nerfed Undertaker
>Pre-nerfed Starving Buzzard comboed with Unleash

All at the same time. Nothing will ever beat that.

I started playing priest two months ago user and I am at 150, and I only do quests mostly

A veteran should be able to quickly understand the present meta.
you

Hearthstone has a huge infrastructure of websites and connections now. This makes it easier for people to know what the netdecks are.

And the devs gave everyone 13 free packs, 2 free cards and 1 free legendary, when wotog released. this gave everyone a huge step in dust toward these netdecks.

hearthstone only gives rewards for winning. And to make it worse, devs started giving season rewards for high ranks, the higher the rank the better the reward. these made hearthstone's meta completely terrible, no matter what the decks actually consisted of

but thats not gonna stop me from playing memes

is right. Feral Spirit is awful. Pretty much all of Shaman's problems stem from Blizzard not knowing how to balance overload. They make cards with overload suck so much that they have to add cards that gain ridiculous synergy with it to balance it out.

Case and point: why are there cards that unlock all overloaded crystals? If overload was balanced properly these cards either wouldn't exist or have an effect like "costs (1) less per overloaded mana crystal".

Then it gets killed by aoe :^)

I'm having a blast with it lately, some pretty unique games

Leeroy
Auctioneer
Doomhammer
Power Overwhelming

Yeah wow things are not completely unstoppable
hold me user what do we do

>playing casual for quests
>see priest
>instantly concede

There, we both win.

Not so bad, the overload cost means coining it out or playing it turn 3 puts you at a disadvantage, it is just aggro control

Here are mine though:
>Mana Wyrm
>Faceless (at least increase it's overload cost)
>Ysera - its stats make it very sticky for what it is, should only summon a dream card once - if you can't remove it within 2 turns you have probably lost
>Dr Boom - yes he's not in standard but he is STILL overpowered for his cost, and a no brainer add to nearly any deck in wild

Also new non-meta deck which I've had super high success rate (90%+ from rank 15 to rank 8) - inner fire priest

Essentially my deck version is mostly a dragon priest deck with tournment medics and a few more card draws in there - rarely do people kill off tournament medic / scaled nightmare / ysera on drop so you just wait for the double health and mulligan for inner fire to win, no one expects the OTK with dragon priest which makes it fun

Why is shaman either unplayable and laughed at or good enough to the point of being OP and reviled?

Should I just DE all my non-standard cards?

I kinda wanna keep some of them for brawls but I don't give a fuck about wild.

Because those are the only two states any class can exist in. Welcome to the internet, enjoy your stay.

You only need to win 1 brawl game per week. You can do that with shit cards. If you absolutely do not want to play wild, and need the dust, DUST EVERYTHING.

because he has extremely good cards but all of them are based on win more board control style
if shaman is ever good, he is overbearing

What are some good neutral cards for shaman?

Because blizzard can't balance. They make underpowered or overpowered.

It's like most of /hsg/ hasn't played other card games.

The meta shifts. Certain classes become good while others fall off. Just 6 months ago Shaman was dumpster class. That was universally agreed upon. The same card you're complaining about (Feral Spirit) was such a dumpster tier card since it could be removed by everything all the while gimping Shamans.

Just look at Paladin too. Around pre-naxx/Naxx Priest, Shaman & Paladin were the awful classes. Paladins had their rise, now Shamans are getting the spotlight while popular classes such as Druid are now falling off.

Granted, this is possible because Blizzard wants to force the Meta (They do this by giving classes blatantly OP cards like 4 Mana 7/7's with no drawback) to shift. I'll bet you in a year you'll be complaining how OP Priest is currently because of X card is too OP.

Their core mechanic is a fucking retarded mess? There's no way for Overloaded to be properly balanced.

I want someone to play Tavern Brawl with, I need 4 more wins and it's painful not being able to communicate at all. Help!

Luxinus#1804

Argent Squire for aggression / flametongue totem synergy
Azure Drake for midrange, spell damage and card draw is helpful
Harrison Jones is a good tech card
Sir Finley if you're not using totem synergy can get you a better hero power.

is renounce actually gud?

Any modern Malygod freeze mage list?

Playing with friends won't help you on quests.

thanks friend

Oh, I didn't know that. That's annoying.

Oh well.

Why are the Chinese shitting up Hearthstone with their trade wins?

Nothing good ever comes out of interacting with the Chinese.

tl;dr

It will sure stir up your hate against thieving Chinese scum

Best cardback reporting in.

whenever I see this, its always a tank up opponent. Why?

>Can't ladder for shit with muh mage deck.
>Go Zoolock.
>Winstreak.
Fucking HEARTHSTONE.

>Play cthun
>Cthun unleashes hell on his board
>He is left with 1 hp
>He starts to emo wellplayed
>I have innervate in hand
Top kek you pally fag

aggressive decks have an incredible advantage because of how hearthstone works.

>do ineffective things and fail
>do effective things and succeed

Fucking LIFE

I prefer Rainbow or Cupcake

You're a fruitcake.

you missed the point zoofaggot

Did you no watch playhearthstone. The winner had 3 decks.

Zoolock
Face Shaman
Aggro shaman

The lost of healbot really fucked up all the other decks. Especially since face warrior got such insane buffs.

No friend, you're the one who's missing the point.

so he had 2 aggro shamans?

we understand your point, but you should stop thinking that laddering with anything else than the top aggro decks gives you any advantage. Just ladder with whatever you consider cancer and at rank 5 take a break. Anything else is worthless.

This game is just shit.

Are you one of those people that bows before a duel and goes on about honor and integrity and shit?

Face Warrior. My bad

You misread, I said Feral Spirit is awful. Yes, new cards will change the meta, but overload is such a poorly balanced mechanic that adding cards which completely nullify it is considered acceptable game design by the devs. They're going to create ridiculous garbage on both ends of the spectrum whenever overload's involved.

>Are you one of those people that bows before a duel and goes on about honor and integrity and shit?

what the fuck

Why are there so many fucking shaman assholes all playing exactly the same bullshit deck around rank 10

How the fuck are they still in the garbage ranks with such a fucking easy win deck?

I just want to chill and do quests not constantly lose to this fucking bullshit over and over

he probably is. Dont bother. I embraced aggroshaman and did my laddering in one fucking evening You can be sure that next month I do the same damn thing.

>Why are there so many fucking shaman assholes all playing exactly the same bullshit deck around rank 10
this is every rank of every game mode at every hour of every day on every server

user I'm at rank 4 and face faceshaman.
I logged for fun on EU where I am rank 19 and guess what, faceshamans!
you cant escape.

Blizzard should remove rewards for placing anywhere on the ladder. Maybe keep the rank 20 cardbacks since any retard can get there.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>dusted 3 doomhammers a few weeks ago
>blizzard's about to nerf it

It would stop some people from playing the same netdecks. Not all of them but it would help a bit.

What the hell, I've been playing since November, never got a legendary before, then in the past 4 days I've opened three of them.

Bloodmage Thalnos, Shifter Zerus, and Tinkmaster Overspark.

I'm guessing that Tinkmaster is basically Deathrattle: gain 400 dust, but I'm not sure what I'd be trying to craft anyways. The other two I'm guessing I should be keeping.

what
why would anyone play at all

>why would anyone play at all
this is EXACTLY the problem. people think like you

>stop some people from playing the same netdecks

So how new are you?

what
i mean this is some peoples' fucking livelihood. not everyone has money to pay for the shit, or the backlogged card set from years of play, so quests and ladder rewards are like how we get cards and dust.

>used servant of yogg
>rng against you
>your opponent used it
>rng against you

Seriously.

>Lets dis-incentivize people from playing

Nothing will ever stop it. Ever.

People are lazy.
People are bad at deck building.
People want wins

There was no reason to rank beyond 20 for a long time and the game was still jam packed full of aggro and netdecks.

play him with more confidence

I don't get what i'm doing wrong, highest rank I've ever been is 15, I look at guides and video's and these threads.

This is the deck that I currently play, with pala, got to rank 17 on a fine winstreak, then I get fucked up by C'Thun's and I've been stuck on rank 18 for 2 days

>I don't get what i'm doing wrong, highest rank I've ever been is 15, I look at guides and video's and these threads.
>This is the deck that I currently play, with pala

thats where you fucked up. play face shaman and face warrior. hearthstone has decided this is all that can be played and all that will work

>tfw I just want to get to rank 10 playing once a day for quests without being an aggro shitter because I find it boring
>all I am doing is win once, then lose twice to aggro shamans keeping me eternally in rank 11 and 12.

Here is my fresh suggestions for you from my experience:

Remove doomsayer, he will slow down your tempo and doesn't really go with paladin - I am unsure what his purpose is here to be honest. You especially do not need 2, let alone 1

Replace with something that won't break your tempo / has multiple utility, I'd suggest the weapon that summons 3 of those paladin hero power soldiers or maybe some loot horders to fill the 2 slot gap

Also two questionable cards are solemn vigil and chillmaw/ ragnaros too.

Solemn vigil is simply overcosted and slow - it will also most likely slow your tempo unless you have lots of small minions (which you don't really) -replace with the 8 mana draw 3 card or whatever that paladin has OR take my previous advice and use loot horders as your early game 2 drops

Your deck has too many high mana cost minions I think - Chillmaw just won't do much of value for you since you don't have many dragons and nzoth won't summon him back.

Ragnaros lightlord too I feel is unneccessary with the number of high value minions you already have and he doesn't add much frankly, I would suggest removing Rag and chillmaw and putting in two azure drakes personally (helps with drawing towards better cards along with loot horders I mentioned plus azure is good all in all utility)

Every single minion with charge. It is by far the most OP mechanic in the game. Dr. Boom, Mysterious Challenger, and Flamewreathed Faceless don't even come close when we're talking about killing your opponent from a healthy life total out of fucking nowhere. I play Miracle Rogue with Leeroy, and even I hate that card. Every class with buff spells can shoehorn him in their deck for that "14 dmg fuk u" because, you can't do a damn thing duting your opponent's turn. Nerfing Warsong Commander and Arcane Golem were steps in the right direction. Blizzard should nerf Leeroy again for the crime of being a neutral card.

lol

if you want to rank up you need more than one deck, counter play to what you're constantly queuing into is more important than focusing on one

i got to 4 before getting bored with renolock, dragon shaman, tempo warrior and tempo cthun mage

>play tirion on curve vs priest expecting him to get entombed
>thoughstolen aldor into cabal

fuck off

easy

i still use it

>can't play pally murloc anymore
>no good pally 2-drops

Honestly, Shaman has always been a joke until now its not like its been vacillating. They just made the synergies in Shaman stupidly broken.

Yay I got a 1 mana that gets buffed when I play my 2 mana, I can make 2 taunts that make my 1/3 a 3/3 and also my turn 4 7/7 buffs my 1/3 into a 3/3.

Imagine Mage if Mana Wyrm got buffed with spell power minions. Yikes.

Also buffed by my Turn 5 weapon which has literally 4 times more charges then any other weapon and can be buffed to do 10 damage for 1 more mana. Another synergy.

That's not all you also get the totem synergy for just 19.99! My turn 3 makes a totem, totem golem is a totem, I can have a 5/5 taunt for 3 mana at turn 4, I can now lightning bolt to remove a threat, oops is that also a synergy for Tunnel Trogg? lmao

My turn 6 is also a single target removal. Oh and that ""downside"" Overload? I have a 3/2 creature that removes that instead of a shitty spell.

Oh lest I forget, you also get cards that make lots of minions, you can do a single target buff that synergies for totems and gives your cards Blessing of Kings sometimes but for 1 mana. Bloodlust to instant win games synergies and you know something else funny? You have TWO cards that increase the power of minions and one of them raises every minion up one mana level meaning trading without risk is possible. And as if that wasn't enough you can get lucky and get a heal to every minion per turn.

Whereas everyone else has lost some AoE, Shamans just got better because of the fragile board state and the legendary that full heals you for using a lightning storm.

TL;DR Shamans are just now good but are so fucking obnoxious because if they get perfect draws its GG and they have literally Synergy: The Class now.

Nerfing Doomhammer won't do shit. They need to make Rockbiter Weapon only be able to buff minions.