>he revs up his spin WA
>it clearly passes through him but deals no damage & doesn't stagger him
>he bounces away then bounces back
>kills me
you better believe I'm upset

>make three cosplays
>end up using link for 80% of it because of how much more fun it is
rip laurentius & havelyn

It's like I'm looking at a fucking beyblade battle.

Anyone got any fun memebuilds? Im only a couple hundred hours in and pretty burnt out.

2SPOOKS

pvp or pve

if pvp, try main hand shield offhand weapon
it's pretty effective against some weapons like straight swords, kats & estocs

gets countered by spears halberds & daggers though

pvp, and for baiting invaders into goofy shit mainly. been thinking about two handing a shield and trying to kill people with it. im at the end of my rope

If you use a password are you scaled up in levels?

there is no scaling up ever

I never cared about blues but I wanna try know. I need to do that steam family thing or did the last patch fixed whatever was broken?

For PvP?

Soul Stream sorceror is pretty fun, just hang around in the catacombs and snipe people. If they get close, CSS them in the face.

If they catch you, you're dead. And that's the thrill.

You can use the environment to your advantage pretty competently, and it doesn't really care about ganks.

Can also generally do okay with any three int spells, you just can't expect to take hits. Turned my twink sorceror into an edgelord with Deep Soul, Affinity and Dark Edge and it was pretty fun. Dark Magic still does decent damage even with only Int.

it didn't fix shit and they likely never will, family share or nothing

>Slot in Blue sentinel / Blades of Darkmoon
>Never get summoned to help anyone
>Invade as dark spirit
>Never see any blue spirits get summoned to help the host

What gives with those covenants? Are they just broken or what? I'm at SL60 so there is plenty of pvp going on.

>did the last patch fixed whatever was broken?
Has any Dark Souls 3 patch fixed anything

Yes, they're broken.

I want to hold hands with the Fire Keeper.

I have an SL 80 sorc but my free aiming of soul stream is pretty dogshit. do you use a bow to aim?

By all accounts they are pretty fucking broken.

>Invade as dark spirit
>Never see any blue spirits get summoned to help the host
I always get one sometimes two at once.
During long ganksquad invasions when they won't move even more.
Best was 4 double tongues from one NG+++? seeded world invasion.

AGS WR is not fixed

does 470+ on a leo counter hit vs iron flesh

>3 different generals open

To be fair it is a charging thrust

>Get invaded in Irithyll Dungeon
>Invader has Caestus in left hand
>BKGA
>Goes close to the jailors 24/7 instead of just fighting me
>I seed him in the end, his health gets sapped away instantly and the jailors burnmarks his ass

Who of you faggots was this

>never get summoned as blue
>invade as red
>host always gets a blue
Guess i can't complain about the extra tongues.

this is what happens when fags try to put non-general related pics as the general
there's literally mountains of dark souls pics to choose from there's no reason we have to use an anime girl that people aren't even referencing to anything in the video game

>free aiming Soul Stream

wot

Yeah you just keep a Shortbow in your offhand, use it aim and then switch back to your catalyst/candlestick and fire away.

Typically better than Binoculars which actually physically moves you slightly, has an animation and no cross-hair.

If you're firing at somebody above you, you have to aim slightly above the centre of the cross-hair or it will tend to just hit the ledge they're standing on.

Can also be done with Soul Spears as they actually have a deceptively decent range, they just can't hit across the map like Soul Stream does.

With Obscuring Ring your enemies will not see you, but they'll see the charging effect if they're looking for it. Don't worry though, most people are retards or simply don't recognise the spell.

What weapons are these?

move to first

That's me and you butter believe i'm savin that

no I'll stay here in the actual dsg thanks

Avatarfags always do this shit, i wish they would just die.

>encouraging animefags

why do this?

C-Come on down guys..

it's an overhead slam

no because

>WR
wat?

i was testing the rolling r1's just a few minutes ago, the usual 800-100 became a reasonable 450-580 range

it's definitely slash damage now

But that's not a /dsg/ thread user? That character isn't in Dark Souls.

because he is the animefag

here he is again

Force me

>encouraging thread wars
Fuck off, who cares what the OP looks like, just talk about the fucking game instead of this retarded drama.
>OMG some *trip* posted OP we're DOOOOOOOOOMED

I just fought a Iron Flesh pyramid head cosplayer

no leo
>trade into his R1 with 2h WR
>260 dmg

leo
>trade into his R1 with 2h WR
>470 dmg

you've never been here if you think enabling anyone who wants to make Veeky Forums threads about themselves is ever an allowable thing

[collapse]

At least he didn't machine gun kukris me

Many people care
You are the only mental deficiency autist that can't comprehend the importance of this matter

>who wants to make Veeky Forums threads about themselves
You're blowing it out of proportions because of one image.

Why are you encouraging:

Tripfags
Anime-faggotry
Making threads too early

And therefore the splits that happen as a result.

If you just ignore avatarfags and only go to threads that follow community guidelines, /dsg/ becomes a better place.

But no, why have standards???

>can't make argument worth shit LOL AUTIST
Whatever user. Go make another 5 threads and then whine like a little bitch when mods delete them.
I don't. Why are you making big drama about non issue instead of talking about fucking game?

no i'm not. pulling back the veil of anonymity makes us worse than reddit.

dude why should the image in the OP be about souls lol
dude why should we even talk about the games lol let's talk about anime instead!

Because we can talk about the fucking game in the thread with a fucking image that has absolutely no relevance to DS, kill yourself.

PS4 FC still happening?

Also bump:

>Iron Flesh pyramid head cosplayer
That's brilliant.

Pontiff Sillymeme did nothing wrong!

yep still going

This image bothers me hard

>play cracked version of the game with online gameplay fix
>I doubt theres any online gameplay at all
>ember yourself
>immediately get invaded

Sorry?

Cosplay event at the same place it was today? Can someone help me great through my least favorite area so I can make it this time?

The fact you even got invaded alone is a miracle, typically all invaders get scooped up and fed to ganks.

I don't get it

You better be

But here's my doubt, I've never had any problem with watchdogs or aldrich faithfull? It's the problem different for the blue covenants?

System?

System, area and password?

Anyone on ps4 wanna help me murder Consumed King? I could grind it myself but i cant be fucked alone

Anyone on pc have a spare Soul of Gwyn please? Sunlight Spear is the last miracle I need.

Does anyone want a Symbol of Avarice? I have one to spare.

Is the event dying ? I'm summoning the same 5-6 people

Better than we're doing on PS4.

Sure, give me a second to fire up my system.

password?

Just so you guys are aware, most people migrated to the other thread.

I just don't want to track two threads when I don't have to.

So how many of you are using magic? Been using the immolation tinder with standard magic gear. Haven't tried the MLGS yet since the patch.

Dusk crown, both dragon rings and scholar candlestick. Took out the clutch ring since apparently it's only half as useful in PvP with more of a negative side than it states. I wonder if the dusk crown might be like the clutch ring where it's only half as beneficial in PvP but I haven't tested that. +2 sage ring and not sure to whether use FAP or chloranthy ring since I only have 20 END since spells still use up lots of stamina.

Tinder has pretty good damage and great range to extend the farron flashsword and can mix up people that don't know it's a catalyst. The weapon art is alright but it can be useful to catch someone rolling around or strafing especially when I use the crystal hail spell and WA together.

I was having more fun as my mage rather than when I was using my strength build.
Also the fire witch armor, painting guardian legs and pontiff knight gauntlets are pretty Veeky Forums

dsg, outside the fog gate if you dont mind

Lazy fuck

Alright, my sign's down outside the fog.

Lvl 98 NG+ I just popped a Dried Finger and have Way of the Blue equipped in Farron Keep, let's see if I can pull in any watchdogs or blades of the darkmoon.
I doubt it though, probably no one on at this time of day.

signs down

at what point should i ditch the Raw Astora Sword and start using a real weapon to carry me through mid-game?

never ever

let me know how it goes. been wanting to see how many invasions you get around 100

raw ass is a viable endgame weapon

Thanks lads, much appreciated

SL? NG+ or NG++?
I got a spare.

no problem at all

I didn't even notice oceiros' breath drains fp until now

No problem.

So far I've had the same guy invade three times plus one watchdog. only 2 different blades of the darkmoon appeared, it summons them so fucking slowly.

>aldrich invasions
>all these hosts who panic and run off when you kill their phantoms
>all these people going down the ladder into crocodogs to get away from me
>has happened 6 times tonight
>5 of them disconnected when they got chomped
This is so much better than DS1 forest or ds2 rats

Most interesting thing I've learned so far is that super crabs can hurt invaders without popping a giants seed.

Great, I'm 133 at NG+ (I think, been a while since I last played). Steam is Cosmos.

>Kicking people to their deaths at the top of the ladder

it's fantastic

it's glorious. I don't even bother with regular invasions anymore, just aldrich.

>Not posting /id/STEAMID
Dude, you're killing me here

Sorry, it's Cosmos35

Alright I've had one more invasion since then, one more blade, the blade lost after drawing both crab agro, and I haven't seen anyone since. I'm calling it, no watchdogs at lvl 100

Or some say Cosos35

>Also the fire witch armor, painting guardian legs
fuck yeah my nigga, one of the best combination in this game

Are autosummons fixed on PS4 with the new patch?

Tips for beating Aldrich as a sorcerer? I'm feeling like I should switch my infusion to something other than crystal for this fight, I'm doing almost no damage