Well Veeky Forums I have pretty much accepted that I will never be successful in life...

Well Veeky Forums I have pretty much accepted that I will never be successful in life, no matter how many times I uninstall Steam I always keep coming back and even if I managed to quit I would just get addicted to something else like I have been doing for the past 4 years then come right back to Steam.

What jobs should I be on the lookout for with pretty much a bare minimum HS education? Will I have to finish school later on to make sure I don't end up homeless?
How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(software)
dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is Steam?

It's pretty much synonymous with Video games.

This tells me nothing.

Dude, relax. You're not gonna be homeless, lol. There are a lot of opportunities for people with a diploma, you just have to do some research and think about what is important to you, then start applying. For instance, if you use job boards, there are many jobs available, they just aren't traditional jobs like "police officer" or "businessman". Also, trade schools can train you to be making $60,000 - $90,000 in a skilled trade, and you will instantly be making bank compared to all these college kids with worthless degrees.

Or, look into online small business, and get a loan through the US Small Business Administration. They will literally hand you money to make a business in this country.

I've been where you are, frustrated as fuck, looking at the world through a keyhole because the path forward isn't clear. Be good to yourself and determine that you will not quit, you will do whatever it takes to reach a point where you successful/happy with yourself. Good luck to you.

God dam user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(software)

It's like a big application that makes one account for all the games you will download and keeps them organized and tells you how muc time you spend on them and has some video games that are exclusive to Steam.

Join the military. Do your 4 years. Go to school after for free. I know that's what everyone on here says. But it's a good plan.. Unless you want to do a trade ( that's what I do) and it blows m8. Manual labor is no bueno.

That was my original plan
idk man it's true you are just a puppet and now they are making a joke out of it putting trans in
Fucking embarrassing joining after 2015 desu.

Roll

El Negro

Dude. Seriously. Who gives a fuck. If you really give a shit about that whole "puppet" shit. Join the Air Force and score high on the ASVAB and you get to sleep in 5 star hotels.

>Giving up and quitting so easily

Lol

>they are making a joke out of it putting trans in
I read the entirety of the RAND corporation's report on transexuals in the military that compared the experiences of other nations that did this and developed best practices. They did not feel it would have a significant impact on effectiveness or readiness, so why do you?

>Join the Air Force and score high on the ASVAB and you get to sleep in 5 star hotels.

If you don't score high can you just bail out?

You can take practice ones. Talk to a recruiter

you take the test before you've joined

>makes one account for all the games you will download
What if you don't download shit?
Is it of any use?

Role

rolling

+ quads

>What if you don't download shit?
>Is it of any use?

Nope.

Wrong

Some games you buy a physical copy of nowadays require steam to run even if you have the physical disk.

You could work at a leather processing plant. They will even hire ex-cons

Rollin

This. I took the Asvab only because the recruiter needed a few more people at my school to take it. If you aren't a brain dead normie you can get a pretty high score.

Roll

m

ytek

rolling

Rokk

Ayyy

Okay

roll

lets try

I really wish i could have joined the military. I never took the asvab because the recruiters all told me my record was too bad. I had the highest act score in school tho. I wanted to fly choppers mayne

Did it at least workout for you man?

roll

You've got to fix your attitude buddy.
This is America. Go sign up for Habitat for Humanity. Get your free house in the ghetto and trade up.

You've got to earn enough to pay the taxes and for sustenance.

Then do the Self Made wealth program
Its under hustlemusclerehab

The trick isn't to abstain from vidya but to find something you want to do more than vidya and go do it.
If all you want to do is vidya get a personality and become a twitchlord.

dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
I'm off to do some exercise

roll

roll

Cleaned up my house thx user

roll

>your record was too bad
What? Criminal record?

hi OP.
I have a HS education.
I dropped out of the military.
I dropped out of my first marriage.
I've quit close to a hundred fast food jobs.

I've been homeless three times for over three months each.
I've declared bankruptcy twice.
I've started 4 businesses.

I've retired at age 32 and stayed retired for the last 12 years.
I've traveled the world.
I've made millions of dollars.
I've kept millions of dollars on the books for over a decade.

Don't judge your future success by your past failures. All you need to do is survive long enough, opportunities will come up and things may get better. They'll also get worse, but that's life. Ignore the bad, enjoy the good.

salt flavored pocket pussy

roll

rolling

rollinmg

ROLLIIN

I got a 98 and got bugged by recruiters for a solid month afterward. In hindsight, I should have joined.

>95-99

Thats suicidemode right there

roll

Roll

rollins, lets go

rollin

Are you Chinese?

I read some of the material in your dropcanvas half a year ago or so and started an ecommerce site and also learned how to program and made a social webapp that I plan to shill to college kids in the fall.

rawl

redlsdk

gud rawl plz

rollin

OP here
Got video Game cheats
I will never look at Video games the same again

i believe

In what?

I should have avoided (You)ing the post, just a roll.

>tfw you never get kind replies like this when you seek advice

im going to roll five times

roll

rolrdasjl

good for you. I hope you've learned a lot about controlling your financial destiny and will make many many shekels.

Gaben sold out to the megacorp and steaming pile is really just a gamer data miner masquerading as a gaming front end.

roll

Roll this motherfucker

rollarino

Rollllllin

Lfh

Roll

They have you take the official one at your staging area but you can legally bail before you leave for basic.

>/pol/ notices trends
>twitter screenshots and cherrypicked evidence = trends
Huh

>cherrypicked evidence

Not a /pol/ anymore but.....really nigga?

>cherrypicked
Sure...

Yep. Assuming radicals = everybody is pretty popular there, as are populist arguments. Also, I forgot the armchair psychology which is a staple. Honestly, go to pol right now and check.

>Honestly, go to pol right now and check.
Fuck no lol
Most of this site is cancer.

Ahh ok I though you where one of those guys who would just not acknowledge crimes rates or make excuses up for them or something.

>Assuming radicals = everybody is pretty popular there

Will admit I don't care simply because I don't like Islam though.

roll

help me biz im starving

r-r-r-rolling

>They have you take the official one at your staging area but you can legally bail before you leave for basic.

Can't you just take mock tests though?

Also Rolling for my own thread here too since this is what half of the replies where about anyways and It might help.

I'll probably roll something i've alreadu done.

Rolly McRollin