>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Battle Magic Spotlight -- youtube.com/watch?v=B1p7d_nVBS8
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- youtube.com/watch?v=5et0A5sDwtY
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile

Old

KISLEV

Roling

WHAT ARE THE CAMPAIGN VICTORY GOALS/

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

don't forget to take cake of your dog /twg/

you aren't a poorfag right?

fifth for i'm gay

A ten dollar donation from user
KILL THE ANIMALS

I hope it runs better than Attila

Final expansion confirmed for Age of Sigmar!

#DeathToDogs2016

I took care of my dog, I used a shovel when he was buried

how will they sort the color now

Why does chaos get three LLs while the rest only get two?

Basic rules of Veeky Forums:
Leave the cancer in the last thread, you fucks.

Never a rule.

Everyone will have three eventually, afaik CA doesn't want to make DLC for a DLC.

Rolling for Archaon, first of his name. Everchosen of Chaos, Lord of the End Times and Herald of the Apocalypse.

Given the number of people aiming for Archeon's head after the End Times, they needed somebody others won't kill on sight.

>''''dawi''''
>ugly manlets with shitty overdesigned armour and weapons
>"we want the pleb audience"
>boring limited roster
>jewier then the jewiest jew that ever jewed
>muh grudges
>muh runes
>refuse to advance, basically luddites

Because Chaos is the big bad and you'll be fighting their armies the most in end game.

Thus they need more presence as far as LLs than the other races.

I fucking hate dogs.
I'm not afraid of them or anything, but their subservient attitude toward humans disgusts me.

I wonder what Archeon & Abaddon would think of each other.

Dogs kill and eat their owners all the time, especially if they're old.

>refuse to advance
>already have functional helicopters

Manlets would take the old world into new if all these other races werent trying to destroy everything.

rolling for the glory of anything

>their subservient attitude toward humans disgusts me.

>Chaos is the big bad and you'll be fighting their armies the most in end game
How can they be a playable faction then? Won't you just roll over everyone since you're meant to be OP?

how fucking long ago did they make those heli choppers again

>all those dog-hating edge masters
This general is no longer halal.

Says the guy from Veeky Forums

I don't remember if we've even seen them, your best bet would probably be to visit streamers on Twitch and bugging them to show the victory conditions for the factions they're playing.

I only know 2 factions, Chaos and Vamps.

Chaos needs to raze a bunch of settlements and destroy Vampire Count and Empire for their Short victory condition, for the Long Victory they also need to destroy the Dwarfs and raze even more settlements.

I can't remember the difference between the Long and Short conditions for the Vamps, but they involve holding a bunch of provinces, destroying The Empire and Bretonnia and making sure that there are no Chaos armies anywhere outside of the Chaos Wastes along with Archaon being wounded.

Would anyone actually want an on-map Araby? They've got an actual (if limited) army roster, and there are one or two Knightly Orders still fucking around down there.

>Won't you just roll over everyone since you're meant to be OP?
Yes. That's why they're classed as the Very Easy campaign of TWW.

Veeky Forums is the best board anyway

when you get rid of the quests

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING Which race has the worst fanbase?

Veeky Forums was pretty fun when discussing CK2 mods

WARDOGS YOU SAY?
HAS EPIRUS COME TO THE AMERICAS?

>but their subservient attitude toward humans disgusts me

Dude, what.

Abaddon is a joke. In charge of 13 crusades with the same goal, and he's still having trouble with taking a SINGLE planet.

Meanwhile, GW made Archaon into the Mary Sue of the setting with AoS, he's basically more powerful than all the chaos gods combined now.

They're both shit

You're thinking of cats user.

I don't really care about kislev, araby or cathay. I just want tomb kings, ogres and lizards.

It never was halal.

Holey fuk

Why

>Abbadon "14th Time's the Charm" the Despoiler

Top fucking kek.

I want all the content CA can afford to add.

Both dogs and cats eat their dead owners but only dogs have the capability to kill them.

who /cancellingtheapocalypse/ here?

I thought Archaon pretty much became Malal.

>along with Archaon being wounded
Does that mean that we can't just kill him and be done with it? How boring.

That's also boring. Would be kind of neat to have to manage your horde properly and pick your battles.

>board made for literal autismos
>best board
kys.

Snek needs to eat too

kek, u've gon and dun it now

Chaos, their inept wailing drove GW to destroy the whole setting, and the new one too while they were at it.

To feed the python.

Why.

Was. A long time ago.

chaos

Abaddon is a shit character because GW don't want an apocalyptic figure anywhere near 40k and space marines are the top sellers. Archaon is a great character since being introduced in 4th edition and got saddled with killing teh setting.

this line is suited to total war pretty well

>you kill Archaon

>Does that mean that we can't just kill him and be done with it?

Legendary Lords can't die, though given that, being wounded is a time limited condition, wounding Archaon will probably be the last thing you do before you win the game so I guess you can just assume you kill him when you finish the battle and get the Victory screen.

They could literally feed it anything else, maybe eggs?? Dogs are not food!!

>not being an autismo

get with the times grandpa

Chaos by far.

Who cares? AoS is pure garbage. GW has finally gone off the deep end.
>30k SPESS MUHREENS VS SPESS MUHREENS
>AoS CHAOS MUHREENS VS SIGMUHREENS
>MUH BIG DUDES IN ARMOR
>cancel all interesting factions, or get Matt Ward to rape them in the ass
>actually, scratch that, just nix anyone who isn't Chaos or Space Marines
>what's that? Fantasy doesn't have any non-evil big dudes in armor? Well, fuck it, let's just import them directly and say that they're Sigmar's Chosen or something. Whatever, as long as it's space marines and CHAOS

got to agree its full of autists, smutposters and the smug pricks of the 40k fanbase. Hell even WIP threads are toxic piles of shit now.

Python is gonna be feeling really fucking ill when it comes to passing those bones. The owner is a stupid cunt.

I beg to differ

Are Chaos Warriors actually labeled Very Easy on the faction select screen?

>GW don't want an apocalyptic figure anywhere near 40k
Good, we wouldn't want another Archaon. That being said, he could be allowed to take a SINGLE FUCKING PLANET after trying and failing 13 times in a row and not giving up. It's just making him look pathetic and harmless.

>Archaon is a great character
lol

fucking ffat fuck korean son of a bitch

>.gif

>eggs

Pythons can digest bones. They hunt and eat medium sized animals whole in the wild.

>caring about dogs like their superior to all the other non-sapient species
>implying all other species aren't just permitted to live for our benefit and are basically our slaves to do with as we wish

Lizards, rats, chaos dwarfs and maybe chaos

Should have started up that youtube/twitch channel /twg/

That's exactly what I meant. An user had a screencap.

It's the only Very Easy faction btw.

>or get Matt Ward to rape them in the ass
matt ward's last gift to GW was the end times khaine, wether he tried to unfuck or fuck further the plot we don't know, but the end times went downhill pretty fast from there.

fucking elves.

Nice, thanks my friend.

Any character kill is a Pime Taradox, but that doesn't matter because the TW Warhammer games is in its own continuity.

I meant that it's boring that you can't ever shore up the northern front by murdering them all, unlike every other faction in the game. What it's gonna come down to it just having to station a bunch of troops up there to take care of the doomstacks that will inevitably arrive. Shit mechanic. Compare to the mongols in MTW2, where they arrive and are scary as fuck, but if you defeat every single one them, they're gone and no longer a threat. This whole "olol can't catch us because we're off the map :^)" bullshit will just be annoying.

good god lets do this I want to see the inevitable shitshow, crash and burn

Shiiiiiiiet, I had hoped they would be the Legendary difficulty faction.

What utter balls.

>want to play end times
>exam tomorrow
>it's an important one
REEE

Chaos confirmed for babby's first faction. Little wonder they're so popular in the polls right now.

No they are hard this guy is a bitter cunt who never played TT.

Did you play TT/have any involvement with the warhammer fantasy community before this game?

>i play Chaos

I did but without realising just how lax the viewership requirements were, im going to play the next installment early if they hand out review copies like candy again.

Anyone who knows if this includes the chaos race pack? It's not stated and their live chat is bugged.

So how many times do we need to kill Archaon to beat him?

exams are gay skip it and play games mang

well fuck, I wanted to play as chaosh because they are the only horde, but whats the fucking point, its going to be like the damn sissykids in Attila: a fun faction that no one plays because they are too strong in the campaign

Chaos is included for every pre purchase or purchase within the first week you dip

That mod already confirmed to be waste of time

chaos is free for the first week

Faggot I fucking WISH my exam was tomorrow instead of on fucking Wednesday where I would rather just be playing TW:WH

what about cows then?
eating dogs is bad but cows is cool?