Why was pederastry so prevalent...

Why was pederastry so prevalent? Why they always fucked little boys and never girls and why even bother with kids at all? The most famous pedofags are Greeks but Japanese and even Norse (no wonder bridge to Valhalla is a rainbow...) dicked shotas as well. Were pre 19th century truly subhuman apes?

Other urls found in this thread:

lrivera0327.tripod.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PTILWjouJ0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was an important part of growing up

>OP mad he missed out on free boipucci

I'm curious about this myself. Why were they so interested in boypussy way back when?

I mean, a girl is a girl. She has a vagina, much like the ostensible wife a rich old dude of status had.

But why ignore that and go to little boys? It's not really for any archaic or symbolic "brotherhood" if you're making him take the "female/sub" position.

They probably thought boy asshole looked cute.

No idea why it became popular but I saw a video on Syrians explaining why they do this.
Basically they got dicked when they were kids so now that they're big and strong enough they feel it's their turn to rape boys. Most likely it's a repeating circle powered by psychological trauma.
Like when you're in secondary (high) school and you get bullied by the older boys, then you become one of the older boys and bully the new kids cause "fuck it, it happened to me"

Plato has some spiel about how fucking little boys is like the way to gain the highest forms of knowledge but they don't make you read that part in undergrad

I was thinking it, but I didn't want to admit it was some sort of boysex meme of the ancient world.

I mean, it was all across the damn world independently arising in several cultures that a group decides that they should start fucking little boys for "reasons of gender/manliness/something-or-other-just-let-me-at-his-ass-so-he-can-be-a-man."

>repeating circle powered by psychological trauma.
>"fuck it, it happened to me"

As a former bully, I somewhat disagree.

It's not really a way of dealing with the trauma of bullying or some shit, it's more about having power and enjoying it.

It's like you've worked your ways up the ranks of the school hierarchy and now you can enjoy your position.

The reason for this is the following:In many cultures an adult male would take a boy as his protegee, away from his family, to train him in all that he knows. The boy will offer him 'payment' for his services, since he has nothing else to offer but his sweet body. That boy will grow up, and will do the same with all the knowledge he gained.

We don't need to do that today, since we have schools.

Yeah my example wasn't perfect but it's the closest I have in my personal experience to this kind of cycle
Probably a mix of both senpai, power and trauma = fiddling boipussy
Another thought just occurred to me.
This was/is prevalent in the ancient Greek and modern Muslim world. Both of which were cultures that glorify all things male, with women being cast aside or even reviled.
That probably has something to do with why they chose to fuck boys and not girls, because everyone believes male >>>> female in every aspect

It's funny how LGBT utilize these groups for their little campaign but forget one crucial thing:

>They're highly patriarchal.
The people that did this identified themselves as manly men. Not third genders or some shit

I have a feeling that somewhere in their development, a powerful patriarch said "I want to fuck boys for today." and it just happened because he was in charge. And it became a cultural norm.

>modern Muslim world
The same world where you get your head cut of for sodomy?

The very same.

I'm going to need a [citation] on this one.

actually the tea boy thing is mostly afghanistan/pakistan and turkey aka all the non-arab muslim countries in the m.e.

Fuck schools they ruin everything.

Because many people didn't make it into adulthood, and when they did, their life expectancy was very short.

This had a two-pronged effect:
1. sex partners had to be taken young, before they died on you
2. if you made it into adulthood you deserved a reward!

Since it was so common throughout history, it suggests that we're the freaks for fighting our nature and not being OK with it.

It's a strange irony that all the most masculine cultures did the most boyfucking and open homosexuality.

What a retarded meme kill yourself.

No shit, I made a thread about this subject, check it out

lulz I know what you mean. What could possibly be more fun that having some man teach you all the skills and knowledge he's gained all the while having some fun after the learning was done.

My thought as to why they didn't go after girls is that a girl's virginity was prized for the purpose of marriage, so girls were probably off-limits unless you wanted to be killed by her family. Plus, they may not have thought it was a good idea for girls to be getting pregnant at a very early age. Since boys couldn't get pregnant, nor was there virginity prized, pederasty was acceptable.

You almost have the responsability to bully the freshmen otherwise they will miss on an important rite of passge.

The Spartans weren't nearly so negative about feminity and they fucked boys too right? Were things so different in the Germanic north where they threw sodomites in the bog?

>Sparta
A highly militarised society where men would grow up with nothing and no one but men around them. Also, homosexuality was encouraged in sparta to strengthen the bond between soldiers

>the fag is also a paedophile
I'm shocked

Don't know about the others but in Ancient Greece, where men were in many city states segregated from women in daily life, and women are viewed as inferior and vulgar, then it's only natural homosexuality was ensued.

In Athens the best kind of romantic relationship was seen as one between a boy on the cusp of adolescence and a grown man (no rape element there).

Dunno about boys in specific, but I've read (both on a forgotten source and here) that buggering men was a way to exert masculinity, and eating pussy was the gayest thing one could do (putting the pussy on pedestal and all that)

I believe that oral sex was only fit for slaves, whores and actors in ancient Rome. Your mouth was sacred due to it's function in oratry and you would soil your wife if she sucked your dick.

Boi pussy.

Men can put it in, and say.

"not a womyn so no cheating"

And one can threaten the child, while building character.

Such a nation is built on penis.

This. In Greek culture, those that have no interest in having sex with women, do so because they hate them eg. Hippolytus

Please learn a difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia.

ephebophile: n. a pedophilia apologist

What?

an ephebophile is someone who is attracted to adolescents. A pedophile is someone who pre-pubescent children. This is a big difference.

I mean, does the 16 yo boy look like a child to you.

*who is attracted to pre-pubescent children

>you would soil your wife if she sucked your dick.
what the fuck man
that's like one of the reasons to bother having a wife

i'm not saying they're exactly the same thing, but if someone considers one to be "wrong" that doesn't mean the other must be "less wrong".

the needs pedophiles have with children are based on control, ownership, domination, selfishness. it only works with innocent or naive children - which could easily be a 5yr old but can also be a 15yr old. with pædos it's not about the healthy development, happiness, and growth of the kid, it's about themselves.

an ephebophile has the same urges they just want a bigger dick to molest.

well, this is the most interesting example of that occurring in this present era.
lrivera0327.tripod.com/

>posting links like that in pedo thread

>an ephebophile has the same urges they just want a bigger dick to molest.

This statement really needs some support. It makes sense for a teacher who would be taking advantage of their position of authority, but not for a stranger. Most people are attracted to others physically based in part on sex chatacteristics, which show up around puberty, and also to youth. I agree it's strange if you're exclusively attracted to pubescent boys, especially early in development, and might be indicative of some pathology, but even grown women think teenage boys are attractive and have sexual fantasies about them.

It`s already established that most pedos even today were sexually abused when they were little so they end up thinking it's ok.

He literally says the exact opposite. He says fucking boys is the appreciation of beauty in its lowest form, and that doing so is to devalue the soul and beauty itself. He's not saying it's bad necessarily, but that it's a pointless act because it doesn't bring either participant closer to the full actualization of their soul. He didn't like pederasty because it was sex for sex and no other purpose. At least hetero sex could lead to reproduction. He felt the pursuit of the flesh was only a hedonistic appreciation of beauty, and thus an incomplete understanding of it.

I can't remember exactly what he says on how to appreciate it fully, but it eventually gave rise to the term platonic love based on societal interpretations of what plato said about loving without fucking.

Wonder if this ever happened as much with females. If I recall, lesbianism was never taken seriously because they assumed most girls(just a phase) would grow out of it since they can't have children from that.

It was basically an apprenticeship where the boy gave up his ass in exchange for knowledge about trade skills, academics, and/or adult life. Greek society was also patriarchal, so male bonding and knowledge gained from older experienced men would have been seen more valuable than what a woman could offer.

Keep in mind it wasn't something that everyone did, and even back then there were mixed opinioms about it. And a lot of pederasts still had wives and families. Women for babies, men for fun, as the saying goes.

Greek boys looked like this.

>but I saw a video on Syrians
they were pakis

This. But then again, couldn't you just cum inside the girl's ass? I really do think it must be some bizarre belief in a right of passage. In Papau New Guinea, there is a rite where boys must suck the dicks of men and drink the semen in order to become men.

You could still marry a girl when she was unreasonably young if your position was high enough and her family needed your connections or whatever for her family to give her up to you.

You probably don't want to break that shit in until later though or you're not gonna get any heirs.

Yeah but you would have slaves for that purpose.

>you will never EVER live in an age where you can legally 'mentor' a qt boy

Just become a priest.

>It`s already established that most pedos even today were sexually abused when they were little so they end up thinking it's ok.
this

only non pedos think that pedophilia is ''''''''''''''''''''''''''bad''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm curious - are there any records of how old the boys were, that the Greeks were having sex with? I would be surprised at the idea of wholesale cultural acceptance of pedophilia.

Was pedophilia a norm in ancient greece, or was it more that sex with teenagers was a norm?

Poetry on the subject usually said that boys stop being beautiful once they begin to grow body and facial hair, so it depended on when they reached puberty.

>only non-nazis think nazism is bad
>only non-murderers think murder is bad
>only non-autists think autism is bad

Pedophilia is retarded.

>so male bonding and knowledge gained from older experienced men would have been seen more valuable than what a woman could offer

imagine being the lucky lad that is an apprentice of a female worth learning from though.

>ywn be /ss/'d by a muscular Spartan queen

That would be totally shameful and no one would respect you.

Maybe such a thing could happen in Minoa. But I honestly have very little knowledge about them besides that they didn't seem to hate women as much.

>I mean, a girl is a girl. She has a vagina

You break it you buy it.

Because pederasty in Ancient Greece wasn't simply about fucking. It was also a mentorship for young men into adulthood, where man taught a younger man about politics, and educated him in the matters of the city-state in general.

Yes, sex also happened, but it was primarily about mentoring.

A little point here: buggery didn't use to mean anal sex, it was about rubbing your dick between the thighs of the boy

Honestly I think it's a very, very old tradition. And by old I mean predating agriculture and civilization. I assume that it arose during the hunter gatherer phase, when men would go out hunting for megafauna with boys as their teachers.

Maybe even then they knew that women are whores and should only be dealt with only when there isn't a single alternative.

Since oral has been too normalized for comparison, think of rimming instead. Would you force your wife to eat out your ass, or would you find some cheap whore or slutty fag bottom to do it for you? And your wife is a dignified aristocratic lady who lives by her reputation.

>i'm not saying they're exactly the same thing, but if someone considers one to be "wrong" that doesn't mean the other must be "less wrong".

Missing the fact that the age of consent is between 14-16 in a lot of countries?

Reminder that people constantly remind people involved in pedophilia that there is a ''a victim'' and '' a pervert'''

only betas think that women are a whore or a saint and that there mommy and their true love are saint.

>Don't know about the others but in Ancient Greece, where men were in many city states segregated from women in daily life, and women are viewed as inferior and vulgar, then it's only natural homosexuality was ensued.
Spot on. Much the same thing was at work in Japan and China: it was tied mostly to Buddhist monasticism and the fact that women were valuable property that you couldn't even look at without the owner's permission. In Europe, monasteries and boarding schools saw the most buggery going on.

One of the most sacred duty of men is to defend the honor and dignity of their relatives, especially your female relatives who are most at risk. You don't let your mother, wife, sister or daughter get called whores, and so you don't let them become whores, and you certainly don't force them to become whores.

If you don't understand that much you don't belong to Western Civilization.

boys had all the physical beauty back then. what we consider beautiful today is actually masculine beauty that has migrated over to the female sex through selective breeding spurned by Abrahamic mores

we don't have beautiful boys like the ancients did

*you* do't let them do this, *you* don't let the do that. Part of belonging to the Western civilization, is that they are not treated as slaves anymore, and they can damned well be whores if they want to. If you don't understand that much you don't belong to Western Civilization.

Are you trying to suggest that is a boy?

No, I'm trying to suggest that this is what the average beautiful boy would have looked like in antiquity

It wasn't until the jews began spreading their slave morality that women were bred for physical beauty in Greece

>women were bred for physical beauty in Greece
I still don't quite see it.

Am I the only one here who's never (quite literally, aside from shouldering) been bullied by older kids at school? I'm saying this as a graduate of an all boys school during which I was for the most part a scrawny, short, glass wearing brace wielding introverted Asian kid. I was bullied quite a bit during my first two years but only by those in my cohort and literally nothing not even intentional impoliteness had happened since then

beauty is a masculine concept. take most any ancient language and you will see that the world 'beauty' is masculine. even in modern greek we say "Όμορφος", Ómorfos. Physical beauty as we know it today was a predominantly male characteristic during antiquity. The female features had their allure, but mostly ancient Greek men were in love with the male ideal of beauty, and looked upon women as simply a means of producing beautiful boys.

>scrawny, short, glass wearing brace wielding introverted Asian kid
Sounds like you were a perfectly normal then. It would be like bullying a black kid for having nappy hair and playing basketball.

this ideal has recurred during every revival of antiquity. the Italian renaissance is a prime example. the popularity of the male nude exploded during the renaissance. Leonardo is believed to have been in love with his young male apprentice. Michelangelo was infatuated with another gorgeous male youth and wrote poems about him

If you weren't allowd to break a woman's hymen, why didn't they just get cute little girls to give them blowjobs or do anal with them?

cute little girls are much better than smelly, farty, dirty, loud boys

>cute little girls are much better than smelly, farty, dirty, loud boys

lulz you obviously didn't hang around little girls much

I kind of get what you were trying to say.
On the other hand, backin the day you have your working mule wife. She's for popping out kids and managing house chores.
While the young boys at where you work are for fun.

You hang around little girls a lot? Tell us some of your experiences, user

I am a little girl.

Why do men have oral or anal sex with women? If it's tight and smooth, some guy is going to put his dick in it.

Even if someone was given a loli and told no vaginal, he'd try it eventually.

Laws are made because trusting people to not do them doesn't work.

They're women, they are less than capable in mental terms in this ancient context.

And they were raised that way, so they might as well be assumed to have been incapable to make choices the same way as men.

Interesting fact: western male travellers in the middle east get propositioned for blowjobs or handies constantly. But it's not gay, because fags burn in hell.

I think depersonalisation of women leading to men unable to emotionally bond with them is the most likely explanation.

NEETs fall in love with anime grills because they don't associate with real human females, so the principle is timeless.

>NEETs fall in love with anime grills because they don't associate with real human females
You've got these two switched around

youtube.com/watch?v=PTILWjouJ0w

This is how the boys in Ancient Greece looked like.

KAWAAAII-DESU

So let me translate this into reality of today society.

Be young and clueless - have all the freedom you can think of. Get rejected by a girl, be frustrated... all that media bombardment implanted subliminal homosexual messages in your head - you have a best male friend, he's nice and all - he's in the same situation like you. Because society says it's ok, you try to have a relationship with him.

You fuck or get fucked by him in the ass.. later on in life you find out that it fucked you up mentally and now you desire to repeat it to other people.

Yea you did compensate for being dumb and rejected by organized society.

physical enslavement of labour allowed for such excesses. now we have an inner circle cancerously cannibalising itself

>|going backwards niggers|

M8 im not tryna be rude but this seems like projection.
Anyway, were talking about a grown man and a boy, not two homosexual boys who consent

I was sexually abused as a kid - and at this point in life ( 20 years old ) - I pretty much do not care about sexuality, I'm apathetic when it comes to women.

I'm not planning to have children.

Nah it's just wild imagination, based on what I read on Veeky Forums about America. In my country there are no faggots.

Saudi Arabia?

Ex-janitor here (The one that works for currency, not for free). I used to work on an elementary/middle school, and I can confirm that girls are nastier than boys. Yeah, boys willingly pee and shit all over the floor, but young girl are the most repugnant individuals that you can imagine. In a day of work, I would had to clean dirty floors with balls of hair, make up trash, menstrual blood, menstrual pads, tampons and pee. Once, I found a fetus in the floor, not fucking kidding with you, just there, dead on the floor, it feel like a real life Silent Hill or some shit, it was covered in blood and body tissue, really discussing.

I guess karma is a bitch, when I was in middle school I used to take a shit inside a toilet's tank and pee all over the floor when no one was around.

Women pee smell infinitely worse than men's.
At work they always leave the main door to their toilets open and the stench is unbearable when you pass alongside it.

>Ex-janitor here (The one that works for currency, not for free).

Kek'd so hard.

>used to shit in the toilet tank and pee on the floor
How am I on the same planet as you people?