/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Lore:On_Lycanthropy
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Physicalities_of_Werewolves
mega.nz/#F!iJcljYrD!F2Ka7HJAdyvyyVh3mMSGDQ
pastebin.com/6w2ESdQD
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/?
youtube.com/watch?v=CwxnDHyVM6M
imgur.com/NCzUExR
youtube.com/watch?v=BihcP_GduOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUTTS

First for skeletons

I must protect this smile

Cliffracer post

>im sick as hell and feverish
Get well soon!
Nicoletta is a travelling merchant from a far away country. She is looking for her aunt Riela in Skyrim.

what's the matter with the name of that picture?

fyi drawin the champion dude and the verizon argonian mercenary fellow

sorry to the khajiit who was a friend of ser knight

Spooky witchcat who will do anything for forbidden knowledge. Will not rest until she knows everything. Became immortal just for this task. Amoral.

Didn't know you were a Werewolf.

I was gonna say magic, but I think butts are magic too.

>DEM Victorian is a conversion
Yeah, I know that. What I meant is, whether it is the UNPB version widely available, or if it has been converted to other body types as well. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

Why not both

It's UNPB!

>I didn't know he was a werewolf. I can't help but think lizard/wolf is just a silly combo.
Yeah.

I want to figure out how much control Hircine's "blessed" ones have when it comes to transforming into a werewolf. And if they display animalistic traits while in their regular form.

ya bby, i got secrets for days.

close the nexus 2016

Goaty
she was birthed by her mother after she suffered a curse from Hircine and she travels and hunts

Man, can't wait to meet her parents

:
^
)

I actually thought this was one of Meara's waifus the first time I saw it. Says more about him than you though.

There's a UNPB and a CBBE why conversion out there on one of the moonrune sites.

>Didn't know you were a Werewolf.
Huh, you must've missed that storytime too...
No problem, was nice to get out a fraction of what she's done.

biggest honkers itt

Fluffy lizard when?

what honkers?

Goaty's mother is buried in Falkreath after Hircine killed her for curing Goaty of Hircine's curse with alchemy
care to explaine?

Thanks. Those were the ones I knew about, too.

It actually says more about how blind you are, because there is no way you'd mistake that abomination for anything made by Meara.

You know!

Which one's Meara
I need to know if you're retarded or not

He's shitposting.

looks pretty flat desu senpai

What a special snowflake. You can just be you man. No need for Hircine shit.

people asked about her story
so i made something up to explain the way she looked

No reason to get rid of the Hircine story either

Kek that'd be weird to see.

uesp.net/wiki/Lore:On_Lycanthropy
They don't even need to eat flesh strictly speaking, nor does their nature force them to, so evidently while they have very little control over their transformation (in Daggerfall werewolves could not control when they transformed, while in Skyrim they can but they can't transform at will all the time and seemingly need to transform periodically; Hircine's ring solves all of the above problems, for its one lucky bearer) they can control their bestial nature. Of course, some have no willpower over this, like Sinding (I think was his name) from Hircine's quest in Skyrim.

However, this book uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Physicalities_of_Werewolves from Skyrim suggests that some people (presumably like the Companions and the Last Dragonborn) have more control over their transformations naturally, while others do not, possibly accounting for the difference. Whether this is also true of someone's willpower and ability to resist the urge to kill doesn't seem to be expounded upon.

As for bestial phenotypes pre-transformation, guards in Skyrim mention not only that you smell like a dog but that you have hair growing out of your ears when you're a werewolf, take that as you will.

Just got myself Skyrim, played it a couple of times around.

What are some essential mods everyone should have?

Isn't there a mod for leveling a more traditional way, instead of grinding?

Should I patch the game?

Wait, has Mega Milkdrinker had dirt as part of its textures this entire time? I always thought it was a "clean" version.

It is clean. No dirt.

see

Essential mods are in the OP.

You level so fast grinding isn't really necessary. SPERG has options that change how some things level, so you no longer need to get hit to level up armour skills but can level them up gradually just from running around in them (which is mentioned in one of the armour skill books so it's lore friendly :^) ) and also has an option to get skill xp from completing quests.

>Should I patch the game?
why wouldn't you

Then what have I been using this entire time pretending to be MM? That's a genuine question, no sass.

I mean, I'm not seeing things, right? There's a bit more at the small of the back and around the knees, as well.

Is clones the most disliked poster by the other regulars?

Where is clones anyway, its been 2 days since ive seen Anna.

That's probably old milkdrinker.

>download Holmwood, seems like a neat house for my character
>get the key from the body
>spend the last half hour trying to find it

I'm so fucking confused. I have no mod that edits the surrounding area, the mod is obviously activated since I found the key, but the house simply isn't there.

This is Uriel.

>Emperor, I'm afraid we have a heck of a situation down here

How bad could it be, Tullius?

>According to NORAD, we've got Aldmeri mages coming at us from all directions and aldmeri ground troops pushing in through Elsweyr

You better double-check this with the Oculati. This doesn't make any sense. I'll call the Thalmor.

>Will do.

*brring*

>Yes, this is the Thalmor.

What's going on over there, banana?

>Why Emperor, whatever do you mean?

Banana, I---.. I have uhh.. you're throwing everything you've got at us, banana. We're supposed to be allies, you maniac! We're the ones who made your Thalmor happen!

>Listen very carefully, Emperor! I am not your pet, we Thalmor have our legacy to consider.

I don't give a wooden septim about your legacy! You call them off, Banana! You call them off! ....
You know we'll retaliate.

>Oh, don't be so sure, Emperor.

>tfw ordered pizza today
Even though it's shit pizza, i still love it.

No. It's user.

He just posted last thread.

Go into console and type in help "Holmwood" and try to see if you can spawn the key in your inventory.

>He

I miss this game thanks user.

BRUSHED

Are there any mods who change the ui to a more classical RPG style?

>inb4 SkyUI

Web of LIES!

So where can I get the real deal, then?

>not making your own pizza

>Go into console and type in help "Holmwood" and try to see if you can spawn the key in your inventory.

I already have the key. The place just isn't there looking at the map from the mod page.

Oh geez, I forgot to change the first NORAD to Oculati.

>he
>he hasnt heard the soundfile

It's on tesgeneral but this should be the link:
mega.nz/#F!iJcljYrD!F2Ka7HJAdyvyyVh3mMSGDQ

do we need to add this link to the fucking OP or what
pastebin.com/6w2ESdQD

Show brushed scrib

>le clones is a grill meme

Fuck, that game was 15 years ago.

If you weren't such a weirdo maybe she would talk to you in voice chat and prove it.

Experiencing time linearly is indeed depressing user.

Aren't we all grillz here

I'm not, I have a very manly benis.

Of course, but only some of us have our own special user to shitpost about it.

Grills can have a manly benis too.

scrub life for days

Isn't the key near the vampire cave or something?
Even so, I personally hate it when mod authors won't give you the key to the place. I remember I wanted to try out Aesir Armors and I spent 1 fucking hour completing the dungeon the mod author made just to be slightly disappointed.

Huh. See, I thought that's where I had grabbed it from, but that was quite some time ago, so maybe the link changed? Also I could just be remembering things incorrectly, since memory is a flawed thing.

Oh yeah totally

brave did you hear about nick menza

FYI to the champion dude with the red square on his face

im almost done w/ your drawing give me like another 30 mins or so

>Isn't the key near the vampire cave or something?
Yeah. On a body. It was really easy to find. The house? Not so much.

what would you do if tomorrow you woke up as your current character in skyrim?

welcome to 2016 where everyone you like dies and nothing matters anymore

Same thing I was gonna do tomorrow anyway: jerk off.

fuck everything

That is absolutely not MM. I just downloaded the standard version of it off of Halo's site and this is the body in around the area you showed.

Agh, I've been dealing with this problem for quite a while now, and it's bugging me real bad.
Skyrim launches up correctly, should I choose not a busy place to save, but after about 3-8 minutes it CTD's. Would this be caused by VRAM running out?
I want to say no, as it happens even with the ENB off. Perhaps it's too many plugins? I have no idea where to start troubleshooting.
I just want to read a book in-game please.

Don't worry, I'm silently following the thread.

Patiently prayin'

What are some good sex mods? I have the obvious DD, cursed loot, and captured dreams.

SGO and Scent of Sex. Almost everything else is trash.

Does it crash during a loading screen, while running around, or even when you're just standing still - Is it random?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/?

PRetty old but still the best of its kind

CT, you know any good texture paint tutorials for Blender? I finally got everything working, but now I'm borked on texture paint mode. Follwoing this youtube.com/watch?v=CwxnDHyVM6M currently, I don't understand how she's able to move the camera so freely and her Blender looks completely different.

Only for one night every six years.

Yeah. Here's a side by side. MM Standard on right, imposter on left. imgur.com/NCzUExR

Now I'm just wondering what it actually is.

What was the best movie of 2015, /tesg/? And why is the only correct answer Sicario?

Mad Max, duh.

lol that's actually the tutorial that I used to figure out how to fix body seams.

If you're trying to the camera, you have to use the mouse wheel.
Scrolling up and down zooms in/out
Holding the mouse wheel down allows you to rotate the view
Holding shift allows you to pan the figure when holding the mouse wheel down.

Dripping when Aroused
Aroused Redux
Defeat
Aroused Nips
Apropros
SexLab Tools
Eager NPC's
Warmbodies
More Nasty Crittres
SexLab Werewolves

/tesg/

I am going to tell you a tale of terror.

So, I play Adaliz, /tesg/'s one and only Breton fuckboy merchant with no combat skills to speak of. He is on a journey from Dragon Bridge to Solitude, and since the Forsworn are swarming out of the Reach and overunning the northwest territories, Ada has opted to take the quiet and desolate northern path, bordering the sea of ghosts. But alas, he has forgotten that the north side of the mountains is really fucking cold and he forgot to bring a warm cloak. If he is somehow stalled or waylaid on his journey, he risks freezing to death. So our hero hurries onward as fast as he can, the blizzard hampering his speed by ohhh... about 30% or so. Its looking quite grim for our hero, but this is only the beginning.

And now we shift to an out of character perspective.

So here I am, moving through this empty road shrouded in snow and fog, I can barely see ten feet in front of me, and I got to get Ada to Solitude before he keels over. Now, something you have to understand is, I use Personalized Music, the mod that lets me put any music at all in Skyrim and assign it to specific events of areas. This means that I sometimes forget what music is assigned to what. So imagine my surprise when this little tune starts playing for what appears to be no reason at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=BihcP_GduOk
(keep this playing in the background for maximum story immersion)

Continued in next post

It was either that, Mad Max, or Ex Machina.

I couldn't possibly tell. I would want to guess maybe an old version of MM while Eiries was still working on it, but I'm fairly positive he's never made a dirty version or wanted it to be dirty.

>go to buddy's place to chill and watch a movie
>suggest Sicario because I've heard good things about it
>end up watching The Usual Suspects
>that fucking convoluted mess leading to a 100% predictable ending

props to Spacey though

Dunno I didn't watch any.

Seems entirely random. I could be standing still and it just crashes.

I'm getting pretty spooked now, but Ada cannot hear any music, so he hurries forward. I'm pretty freaked out, because I don't remember assigning this music to any list and I haven't heard it in forever.

But then I hear a very loud crash behind me, and I see what's in the pic of this post.

Oh boy. Oooooooh boy. Words cannot convey the sheer panic I felt as the music reaches a crescendo and this fucking snow demon started crawling toward me, mouth gaping open. So began a harrowing chase through the snowy mountainside. Every time I thought I lost it, the thing swooped down from out of the mists, nearly sending me flying on more than one occasion. This nerve-wracking game of cat and mouse continues as Ada tries to lost the beast. One time, plummeted down almost on top of him. only a lucky dodge saved him from being flung backward onto the ground, at the mercy of the foul thing's eldritch breath weapon. But I manage to outmaneuver the beast in the end, and after several more near misses, Ada practically flies down the mountainside, his frost-bitten body struggling to keep itself from collapsing. As I finally clear the snowfields and arrive at the base of Solitude's cliff, I look back into the mist-shrouded mountain pass. All Ada hears is a single, distant roar before the cold overtakes him, and he wakes up in a bed at the Winking Skeever.

I'm never going out in the fog again.

???
Explain

Are their any more lewd boorus? That one seems lacking.

nice - at least you made it to your destination relatively unscathed.