/fog/ - Fallout General

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB (embed)

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP (embed)

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA (embed)

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh (embed)

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62 (embed)

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy (embed)

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc (embed)

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD (embed)

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread (I AM BUFFSCALE)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13945/?
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Shroud_costume
youtube.com/watch?v=0uAw4yJhkEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(embed)(embed)(embed)(embed)(embed)(embed)(embed)(embed)

why is this shit so hard for you faggots

>tfw can't use valdacil's item sorting with new calibers until that one dude updates his patch for it

My waifu is big, large and mean and I want to lick her!

Why is Mew Best Waifu?

>See a Devouring Grouper hanging from a tree
>Shoot it, thinking I can handle it
>Barely a dent in damage from a maxed out LAR with the rifleman tree filled out
>One shots me through X-02 power armor

what the fug :DDD

Goul slayer's lever action just dropped
What should I name her?

He's a retard, plain and simple. He even kept that retarded "I AM BUFFSCALE" bit from the last garbage OP.

How do I change my voice? I don't sound black enough.

"inferior to old reliable"

and i want you to fucknig kill yourself and never post that abortion of science again

It disgusts me to think I'm sharing a general with black people, or worse, cucks.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13945/?
M150 delivers again

What about a black person who's also a cuck?

He's an international treasure. A lot of his stuff is really usable too.

GLORY TO ATOM

Anything that suppresses blacks is good, so more black cucks is good.

What about a white who's so beta that it's virtually a guarantee that any woman he'll ever get with will cheat on him with at least two, possibly three black men?

Didn't he make those skyrim trains at your request?

So guys

Fallout 3, and its DLC, put 5 locations on roughly equal level in terms of notability
-D.C.
-The Pitt
-The Commonwealth
-The Broken Banks
-Ronto

We got
-DC in Fallout 3
-The Pitt in the DLC of the same name
-The Commonwealth in Fallout 4

Where do you think Fallout 5 will take place? Ronto, or the Broken Banks?

>can't add weave to silver shroud outfit
But why?

>Gwen McNamara
>Tina De Luca
>The Vault Teacher
>Curie

Why does 81 have so much meat?

because the Shroud outfit already gets its own upgrades from kent

Am I really going to have to wait a year or so until we start getting decent mods.

Really? Fuck I think Kent is dead.

But she's so big and cuddly!

Yeah. If someone got in contact with him he might make a tender for the nuclear train engine.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Shroud_costume

It maxes out at 87 DR and ER, + 1 per and AGI + assassins legendary effect

>no female companions in far harbor

>Broken Banks will be DLC at most
>Ronto neverever
jew york or phili will be next

>jew york or phili will be next
>believing New York or Philly will be next when Bethesda clearly wrote them off as insignificant places in both Fallout 3 and Fo4.

For a survival playthrough, do you prefer high int or idiot savant with low int?

Where is broken banks supposed to be?

>til someone datamined Far harbor, and discovers that Kasumi was supposed to be one... but then she was shoveled like sydney in Fallout 3

I'd still put my wiener in it

No one knows, its just a place mentioned by Tobar the ferryman and the ghoul trader Quinn in the Underworld as being the southern most end of whatever trade routes they ran.

People suspect its everything from the Outer Banks North Carolina, to Charleston South Carolina, to Miami.

All we know is that its apparently large and well known enough that several people speak of it casually like you should know what they are talking about.

>possible random encounter
>a pack of ghouls attacks you
>they're all named after your neighbors
How is that possible? All the neighbors are popsicles in the vault

>D.C. was a literal crater
>then Beth retconned it
there's not too many significant cities on the East left, it'll happen.

>"Our industry is the envy of the Commonwealth! Our safety is the envy of the Capital Wastes! Our might is the envy of Ronto!..."
I hope to god Ronto is some bandit controlled territory, I want a fallout game revolving around bandit lords and such. Something like fury road I guess.

>ferals having names like you can recognize them

Is there a way to get the Children of Atom face tattoos from Fah Hahbur?

I'm going to take a guess that they're the ones who didn't make it into the vault

>D.C. was a literal crater
>then Beth retconned it
D.C. was never mentioned before Fallout 3 actually.

Re-read that, but closer, he was comparing the Pitt to what those places LACKED, not what they had.

North Carolina

But ever since the shitstorm there over the bathroom crap, that idea is probably scrubbed. Though I guess it'd have to include southern Virginia as that's the closest major city. Maybe an increase in scale to include 2 or 3 major cities? There's certainly a lot of important American history in the region.

>But ever since the shitstorm there over the bathroom crap, that idea is probably scrubbed.
thats like saying they wouldn't use Boston because of the bombings.

by the time Fallout 5 comes out in 6 years, no one will care.

Is there a way to get lifetime supply of mysterious serum and obtain Lorenzo artifact in the quest secret of cabot house

Without cheating

It was a joke fammer

I always assumed Ronto must be fairly safe and secure, but militarily weak, since he's talking about the Capital Wasteland envying their safety, since the CW is militarily powerful due to the Brotherhood being based there, but unsafe as fuck due to supermutants.

>lifetime supply
sure, use the one you get and then kill yourself

Well I want bandit wars anyway.

People say its north Carolina, but that doesn't make a lot of sense DESU, it doesn't fit with Fallout 3 or 4 in terms of setting.

theres no major city there, nor would the map cover the number of historical landmarks Bethesda loves to use in their games.

Yes. Make sure you thoroughly search the asylum before going down into the basement.

You'll know when you see it.

It could be literally any river. Probably the Mississippi.

Philly would be a nice location

go into third person, open the console and type showlooksmenu 14, click body then exit, then check the tattoo tab. Last time I went into the looks menu they were all there.

Philly was basically wrriten off in Fallout 3.

Its mentioned as "in ruins" and that dump" and no one anywhere talks about it as if anything of importance went on there.

Hell, Atlantic City is mentioned as being more exciting.

Besides, with Maxson's expansionism, its likely Philly was already conquered by the BoS.

Fuck no, if we go to Pennsylvania we're going to Scranton.

So at which point do I HAVE TO go get Kells before I miss the chance to start the quest?

Do I go there after I retreive the memories or discover Avery's body?

Thanks!

Smart money is on Detroit. It'll be cheap to make, too. All they need to do is go there and take pictures. Saves a lot of time and money that way.

Is there a way to wipe Acadia and secure the fog dispensers at the same time?
The fog dispensers will eventually fall without the synth but it looks like I can't do anything about that.

I WILL marry my waifu! I WILL marry her!

>Besides, with Maxson's expansionism, its likely Philly was already conquered by the BoS.

The BoS haven't even fully secured the Capital Wasteland, it's still a shit-hole worse than the Commonwealth and they're still having to guard caravans in the region.

Maxson's only achievements so far are killing the last of the Capital Wasteland's super mutant warlords (in personal combat) and reunifying the Brotherhood with the Outcasts.

The Commonwealth expedition is his first experiment with imperialism.

The Brotherhood soldiers mention flying over cities with mutant infested skyscrapers as well, which means Philly and/or NYC are still both outside of their control.

Buy her some plastic surgery first.

Detroid is a irradiated hellhole, and main target of the nukes

its probably more fucked up than New york or Orange county crater

Shame Paul can't relax.

There'd be nothing to improve!

I started new playtrough on survival so it will be a while until I get to that Harbor dlc
From what I've seen it looks extreamly similar to point lookout, same vibes. Is it so?
Why would they do DLC in the same style? Seems lazy/lack of ideas

based Old Longfellow

>look at wikipedia page
>Scranton is a major locomotive town and has a huge railroad museum

I know your game.

reminds me of robin williams

>The BoS haven't even fully secured the Capital Wasteland
Wrong, its said several times that the BoS has fully conquered the Cw, which is why Mccready had to leave to find merc work.

>it's still a shit-hole worse than the Commonwealth
They are talking about the environment.

> and they're still having to guard caravans in the region.
No, Teagan says he pulled that same trick on caravans in the C.W., not that he still does currently.

>The Commonwealth expedition is his first experiment with imperialism.
Also, wrong, its said hes been slowly expanding outside the CW, and has conqeured much of the nearby areas.

>NYC
NYC most certainly, but the chanes of a NYC game are zero

>Still no decent childrace mod
All I want to do is play as a little girl with max strength and endurance, swinging hammers all day.

How long until custom animations for guns?

fallout is being a dick and will load like this, I want it windowed fullscreen but will always load like this

High int guarantees more experience while Idiot Savant is more like a slot machine with a higher payout the lower your Int is.

While you would suffer with low intelligence that lowers your experience gain, Idiot Savant gives big bonuses.
Having high intelligence gives a much more steady experience gain, though, and is more reliable.

I prefer high Int since it gets me perks a lot faster.

>not wanting Scrapton, trade city and one of the last working eastern rail hubs
>not wanting to dodge burn-faced raiders permanently welded into their power armor as you walk along bomb out foundries and massive constructions of scrapmetal while killing people with things like buzzsaw launchers

Is it set to the right resolution? It might think your "fullscreen" is only that big

Kiloton turns any mode into easy mode reporting in.

>tfw gulpers can't do this
youtube.com/watch?v=0uAw4yJhkEo

>someone's jerking off to this right now

checking that every time I turn it off and back on, everything is set perfectly just like always

Anybody have problems launching with F4SE? Granted, I'm running a pirated game but it nothing happens when I click on the loader. Tried running it as Admin as well but no dice.

What is radiation damage good against other than human?

Nothing, it's for killing humans.

I used the russian repack on kat and it works with F4SE just fine
apparently many others have the same issue as you

I was certain that they would activate a kill animation similar to that if your health gets too low around them

its just F4SE devs beings dicks and saying "buy the game you faggot"

Everything but ghouls

Some animals, I think?

Heres a map of the upper east coast post-war.

I guessed on the size of Ronto, just copied the same size box as the Captial Wasteland since fo3 and Fo4 cover roughly the same IRL area size.

It kills everything

fixed it, went to task manager and maximized it there

>raiders permanently welded into their power armor
oh god the smell

>It's me

yfw nuka world is in atlantic city

That makes sense - I assumed int was probably more reliable.

Just trying to plan out my first survival build right now, and the stat allocations. Probably going stealth, and using silenced pistols (maybe SMGs), so I'm thinking 7 in agility is required. I was leaning against int as I wasn't going to use power armour, but I'll probably go for at least 8 now.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

>I have no idea what I'm doing.
Best way to go into it, in my opinion.
Planning a build doesn't account for possible changes you think of later on.