/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

/fgog/ Edition

Previous >[Dino Cu & Edison rate up gacha till 25.5]

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America so better hurry up if you'ven't finished the story

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

STRONGEST SERVANT

>Higashide: Achilles-san, the Ultra High-Spec Servant. The more mana he spends, the stronger he gets! He's absolutely strong!
>He was born with numerous abilities and aptitudes that take him beyond the realm of "high-spec" right into "completely overpowered"
>Lancelot confirmed stronger than Achilles
U N R I V A L E D

Can greek shits even compete? Oh, what am I saying? Of course they can't. Their 2nd best can't even leave the realm of "high spec".

Sita when?

The other thread is not even in auto sage mode faggot.

Never make another thread again, newfaggot.

HOMU FETUS FUCKING WHEN?
i'm tired of farming

Best archer

HOMU FETUS FUCKING WHEN?
i'm tired of farming

Nice picture.

Berserker Randy Orton when?

s-suki

>slut touching pure husbando
Revolting.

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

The cutest!

I want to brush Jeannu hair!

Bestest boy, senpai.

Does his NP5 NP still hit like a truck with buffs

You betcha

Yes.

Nobu a CUTE.

I want to cuddle him.

Is the lion man the best servant to go with him?

>Achilles and the greek cucks are still top tier despite only being ultra high spec
Disgusting, why are plebs considered top tier? Only completely overpowered Servants like Lancelot and Gawain should be considered top. Ultra high spec should be high tier, not top.

I want him to take off his hood. His hair is pretty.

It looks fluffy.

Have you guys gone insane or what? That picture makes us look like a cult.

We follow the teachings of the gatcha, brother/sister.

We aren't one?

POST KIREI

So does Lancer Alter actually have a Wild Hunt NP or was that segment just a pure comedy segment in the KNK event?

>pure comedy segment
That's a meme delusional shitters use for anything they don't like

Kerry lily when?

King Arthur is claimed to be part of the Wild Hunt, so the answer to your question is yes.

whats the best place for lanterns, okeanos or rome?

Man ever since Discord stole most of the /fgog/ posters its been dead as fuck. Shame really.

>making a thread super early so you can put your shitty unfunny edit as the op pic

What do you expect from discord/reddit-kun? They think their circlejerk edit maymay pictures are funny and force it down everyones throats.

No it' been dead as fuck because there isn't an event going on. Zero event was a mistake to extend it so long.

It's a segment where' they're trying to kick her out of her room for being a neet, and she's pure chuuni throughout the entire thing. Compared to Liz and Boudica being serious overall, that's a comedy segment. It's not as full on hollow mode like the upper floors, but it's still not very serious.

>boogeyman
They are busy with the Veeky Forums league anyway.

She probably doesn't but there should be some version of Arturia that acts as a leader Wild Hunt.

That's a factor, but discord's shilling caused most of the posters to switch over there hence why no one posts here anymore.

Why isn't he a servant yet? I mean if Kerry could be one then why not him? He'd be an awesome Avenger or Assassin.

>they

Fuck off discord user.

I told you guys not to let them in, I warned you all this was going to happen. It happened to /ink/ and it's never been the same even when the game did have updates.

Wait for the Prisma Illya collab.

>Discord
Is it that time again?

>people expecting shirou or kirei from a prillya collab

if there ever is one it'll just be the main 3 girls, maybe angelica and beatrice

It is that time for some time now.

S-Suki

thread

Rad vlad or nighting gale
Nighting gale's fan art and sprite make me want to get over her shit art

Welfare Shirou

>implying the general doesn't still get full of people at every new event

Damn it, I just want an event.

Arts team? Rad
Anything else? Nurse

>welfare being a male servant

lol again its gonna be one of the main 3 girls
the collab would be with the anime, even though shirou is the main character of 3rei its not animated yet

We still get 150 and more IPs when there are updates.

They go to discord now, this thread has been dead as fuck for a while now once Discord started spamming their link everywhere.

Clownfag put the bond CE on your Suki so I can use her.

Circlejerking is not allowed here.

I'm not the clownfag

Discord just stole the anons that have an uncontrollable pulsion to blatantly shitpost

Please stop destroying my dreams

>discord this discord that
Stop giving them attention you idiots.

Remember when this shit franchise actually had standards for who could become a servant? Cause I do.

Why is it at this time, discord autist goes rampant?

>shit, their on to us! We have to get the attention of our circlejerk!

>Stop giving them attention you idiots.
If we were capable of ignoring shitposts then the jetfag(s) wouldn't have become such a major issue in these threads.

How good would Madoka be summoned as an Archer?

>Does she have wild hunt NP
No
>Then was it pure comedy bullshit wank that didn't mean anything?
It was already said in Drake's character bio that King Arthur who turned into a demon was one of the members of the wild hunt, its not pure comedy nor is it fanfiction, but rather an established part of the lore.

Does that mean she has wild hunt NP though? Not necessarily. Only the leaders of wild hunt would have wild hunt NP, or people significantly known for it.

>their onto us
>attention of our
I didn't even know you weren't a part of them. I thought they were shitposters, but it's clearly you. Fuck off faggot.

How new are you?

She probably would be a Saviour, just like Buddha

>Shut up guys! Let's not talk about le secret club xD

You're wrong user, they're recurrent people from /fgog/ and most likely Reddit, just like here.

They're people; like you and me, the difference is that their desire to shitpost took them there.

No more likely her 5* version would be Ruler. And her 4* would be Archer Madoka.

New enough to call you a blatant faggot.

I want a 5* Avenger Homura, that would be cool.

Kill yourself, faggot.

>Avengers are defined by hate or revenge
>She is defined by love entirely

Seems like it would make sense at first, but its backwards I think.

>5*

I hope /fgog/ is having a nice day.

>/fgog/ - Madoka general

This general went to shit after everyone moved to discord, we should really just mercy kill it at this point.

Clownfag

I hope you have a bright day, just like your smile user.

t. discord

Thinking about it, yeah, you're right. I'll stick with ruler Madoka and f2p archer madoka. That would be easier. Normal Homura would be an assasin or something.

Why would Lancer Alter have an NP referencing the Witcher?

I hope all the Butcherfags will cut themselves to death today

Because Kinoko Nasu is obsessed with vidya and would rather be playing it than writing.

Recheck your support list, the CE should be on her now.

Fuuwaaaa~

Alright sweet.

Fuck off with your circlejerk shit.

so, are we officially dead or something