Look up credit card fraud news stories in my area

>Look up credit card fraud news stories in my area
>Literally every 1-2 weeks some people get arrested for it
>Tons of them arrested with $100k+ worth of shit, probably sold the rest and shoved it into offshore accts and btc

What the fuck? When did this get so popular?

explain

bump

>Firstly this is only anecdotal evidence that it's becoming ore common
>Improved data retention means it's easier for banks and credit card issuers to track and identify fraud even if incidence of fraud remains the same.
>Credit Card is most readily acquired form of credit and smaller volume therefore inherently more likely to be defrauded than larger loans

I've never known it was so common, and raking in so much money for the perpetrators of it

>When did this get so popular?
When thieves realized that Amerifats are too stupid to grasp Chip+PIN

dutch fag spotted

Suppose a tiller manages to get credit card data, maybe from a hi-res security still or a device of some kind.

What would they do with it if they wanted to cash out?

When since credit cards were invented was it not common

you would probably need to sell it

Why's that?

because it's too closely tied to you

>Investigation occurs
>Hmmm this customer's cc was used, let's look at his purchases with it to see where it might have been stolen
>Oh what's this? Why is there a link between 10 customers who shopped at a certain store using a certain cash register manned by a certain employee

Why are you shilling this so fucking hard? Are you FBI doing some sort of reverse psychology sting, or are you trying to talk yourself into identity theft?

Either way you're a dumbass.

Its popular but its easy to get caught.

I mean think about it. You have to get that wealth transferred to you somehow.

Even if you get a PO box under a fake name, they will still have a surveillance camera of you picking up the shit you bought.

I suppose if you were really smart you'd have tor and just buy lots of bit coin through a bunch of proxies. Shits still traceable though.

couldn't you THEORETICALLY buy videogame currency online from one of those Chinese websites and then sell that in exchange for bitcoin? No chance of getting caught then?

Also you can order shit online from Walmart for example then to pick it up you hire a driver from craigslist to deliver it? Or just order it online to a drop and take it from there

>& buy a lot of bitcoins, but it's still traceable
>What is a bitcoin washer

bump

>Buy bitcoin with stolen CC
>Thinking anyone selling bitcoin will accept your cc without thorough security measures
>Thinking every carder ever hasn't thought of this
Fucking plebs

Same story, think the Chinese haven't caught on? Have you ever purchased game currency yourself? Back when I still played mmo shit I did, the security measures are through the roof for any amounts worth doing. I never cced anything but I can virtually guarantee you it's harder than for the then average kid like me paying with paypal.

I'm telling you right now they will never understand. Don't even try to argue with them.

Explain

Because I've heard people do the mmo currency thing

Think of it like this: if everyone and their mother has probably thought of it and the risk is with the seller, expect the seller to be properly prepared and protected.

It's the illegal equivalent of saying: why don't I just start a blog and get money from ads! I've heard of people doing it, so yeaah...

just wondering but what protection could they possibly have besides asking you to submit a picture of the physical card with only the last 4 digits visible for example?

There really is no protection they can have in place...

I don't fucking know man, ask a carder. Or go find out for yourself and report back, I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would be interested.

you can buy a card cloner for like 100$. just go shopping with your hood up

this is what most people do. just find a drop house

Couldn't they buy amounts "not worth doing" in many different currencies?

Couldn't you just like...buy shit online from a public computer, and have it shipped to any house (one where the owners are on vacation would work best, I guess) and then just wait and take what's being shipped?

what public computers?

A library or university library computer?

Give me one reason not to do this.

Grabbing shit from your drop is sketchy though, I feel like people think you're stealing mail so they get suspicious

Where do you even buy one that isn't shit, also isn't it sketchy going to stores?

If you wear sunglasses and raise your hood you'll only stand out more. I know you can make much more but the risk is so much higher

Why would you when proxies and vpns exist? wouldn't make much sense given that now there can be witnesses or security cameras your loon

Why don't you try it and tell us how your experience was at the pound me in the ass prison?

go to cvs buy some prepaid visa cards. anyone doing that is already shady as shit so wont matter. use the visas wherever. ou can get cloners on amazon. just get a job tho. risk/reward a lot better

Explain

What is the purpose of prepaid visas? I've bought those before

>tfw considering doing this

>OP posts about bi-weekly news of people doing this getting arrested
>Hey I should do this!
You belong on Veeky Forums, I hope your cellmate will lend you his smartphone so you can tell us how it went while he's fucking you in the ass.

Hell, I'm sure a lively discussion would break out about the business opportunity presented by selling kneepads in prisons. You'll be our first customer.

In my country you get very light punishment for this on your first time. Also the people who got caught were niggers or dumbass middleaged women.

Anyone smart would use lots of security, keep hdds encrypted, vpn proxies, launder, hire mules. Etc.

Pretty sure it's literally 90% only 90iq peons who just do this like retards. No joke, almost all looked like niggers in mugshots. The smart whites rsrely get caught and if they do charges get dropped due to lack of evidence or mistrial or something

Then go for it, post results.

Or literally any country that isn't USA, dipshit

The only problem is cashing out.