You have 10 seconds to philosophically justify why public nudity should be illegal

You have 10 seconds to philosophically justify why public nudity should be illegal.

You have a further 10 seconds to philosophically justify why public sex should be illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

jref.com/articles/underwear-and-shame-in-japan.122/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because modesty.
Unsanitary.

Not living like a fucking animal

See gay parades.

>You have 10 seconds to philosophically justify why public nudity should be illegal.

Ethics are not based around human inclination. Nudity should be illegal because nudity excites the passions.

>You have a further 10 seconds to philosophically justify why public sex should be illegal.

Sex is a private encounter between two consenting individuals. It does not belong where people taking a stroll through the park can see it.

Failure.

Best I could do in 10 seconds.

Autism

>nudity excites the passions
American detected.

How?

Or sandnigger.

Because nudism is a mental disorder.

People should not be subjected to someone else's nudity or sexual acts. As it stands right now in society people are grossed out by public nudity. Change this somehow and maybe it should be legal.

It's an people walking around naked and fucking is immensely disconcerting and an eyesore that makes most people feel uncomfortable. If there can be associations that force you to adhere to certain standards with your home (which there are), there certainly ought to be with the body, since it is mobile and much closer to everyone else's personal space. I don't want to be having a picnic in the park with my gf and have to deal with three men sucking each other off the blanket over, and most socially functional people feel the same way; if you don't, you are abnormal, and I can't explain it to you anymore than I explain how urine tastes bad to someone who has no sense of smell or taste.

>You have 10 seconds to philosophically justify why public nudity should be illegal.
>You have a further 10 seconds to philosophically justify why public sex should be illegal.
Most people are ugly.

Only a very small percentage of the population would be fun to watch.

Like i said in each thread thus far that you've created, it's incredibly unclean to have bare arses and genitals touching public areas.

Also, because it's only ever the the public who really shouldn't be naked who do it.

Because in 90% of cases you won't be looking at supermodels but at ass zits, fat, small dicks, old wrinkly people and saggy tits.

Shaming is enough, laws aren't necessary.

>nudity should be illegal because nudity excites the passions.
So?

Fag

Because for every decent looking human being, there's about 1000 that will make you want to puke up your lunch.

Sanitation is the only real reason I see why it should be illegal. I take the bus, and the seats / odor are unpleasant enough without some hambeast wiping their bare ass on everything.

In regards to modesty I don't care much, I see no need for the government to moderate that if it isn't harming anyone. Honestly though I do wish that people (voluntarily) dressed a bit more modestly. The idea of undressing someone who doesn't always show off their body feels more appealing to me anyway, it's easy to get used to half naked women (and if you call me a fag ok. It's easy to get used to half naked men too).

In both case, it will actually be distracting to people. Also in the latter case, some people will experience more frustration that they are unable to experience sex yet (a cuckold everywhere sort of feeling) and irresponsible people will result in STDs rates increasing given the lack of restraint.

>it's this thread again

>STDs
>uggos
>fatties
>oldies
>rapists

Because a lot of people are fugly.

if restaurant health code laws have any inherent justification, sanitation is a very good reason to prevent public nudity.

I can't. Not sure why nudity isn't a natural right.

>natural
>right
pick one and only one

Social custom says so.
Social custom says so.

If that doesn't do it for you:

Because God said so.

If the bell curve is correct, around 16%

I can understand how full on nudity would be a problem, but is there an argument against women and men being topless in warmer climates?

Still unsanitary due to sweating. Especially from the fat fucks who would do it.

sexual organs and sexual actions are distracting
literally that's the only reason behind public nudity laws
so retards don't get into car crashes

what is unsanitary about sweating

Bacteria being transmitted in sweat. Duh.
That's why you have to sanitize benches at the gym if you sweat on them. Surely you know that, right?

Because I'm fat
Because I'll never get any

This is the best answer in the thread

Nudity should be legal. Sex is loud and messy so it should be treated as a public disturbance.

But what of that one small tribe in Ethiopia where women are constantly topless? The men don't seem to mind much. They actually find it weird that men from other cultures are obsessed with tits like nursing babies.
>inb4 savages
sounds like a spook

okay
your argument is flawed because being clothed causes more sweating than being nude

Except that's false?
Perhaps if you're wearing a gortex jacket in the middle of summer, but then all the sweat will be contained thanks to wearing clothes.

/his 1945
>You have 10 seconds to philosophically justify why homosexuality should be illegal.

>/his 2016

Seeing tiddies while driving down the street is a safety hazzard.

Takes away the specialness of tiddies

Also, personally it's more comfortable. I dont enjoy bugs sucking on my taint and i enjoy having my junk compacted and safe

>small dicks
Is this a problem? If the guy's fit I don't see it being bad unless it's a mcrodick.
Inb4 small dick, 6.5''

FOR GIRLS YES.

>user gets his wish granted, expecting 10/10 qts brushing their tits against him in the bus
>instead a 400 lbs bitch rubs her shit and period blood encrusted zitty ass on his pants

is this real

All these attempts to rationalize desire not to see naked people on the street. Why not just be honest
- I, and most people do not want it?
Why invent all these flimsy pseudorational arguments?

Because having to see your pasty ass is a crime against humanity in itself.

And there are Muslim countries where women constantly wear hijabs and it weird that other cultures aren't the same way, I'm not sure what your point is.

What? I thought penile sensation(which includes the female analog of the clitoris) was the only thing picked up by the nervous system (S3-S4). Is this posterior fornix basically the G spot and equivalent to the stimulation of the prostate gland in males?

My point is that there is no innate problem with men or women coping with seeing half naked people. It's all socialization. How do you not see that obviously?

see

No it's a load of shit.
Have you never been with a woman?

You have 10 seconds to philosophically justify why retards like you deserve the same rights as the average American farmer.

You have a further 10 seconds to philosophically justify why I can or cannot use the same structure as you're using to push any out of the blue idea like your own.

What is your point? Yes, it is about socialization, but unless you are on the spectrum and therefore have a social impairment, socialization is a pretty big deal. Taste in cuisine is also socialization.

I see no problem with public nudity, the same norms of as long as you're not doing something that puts others in danger applies. I.e. you can wear a shirt in public but wearing a shirt over your face while driving a vehicle is a no.

I see no real problem with public sex, though there are more concerns with sanitation and public health at that point. Contact with people's liquids and all that.

haha, of course dude...

eh there's a lot of evidence supporting the idea that if nudity were normalized (not saying everyone should do it, but if it weren't a weird thing) then people wouldn't sexualize it so much and then this wouldn't be an issue.

We are all products of our environment.

So if our society changed to no longer making nudity taboo but instead socialized children to see nothing wrong with it, then there would no longer be all the problems posted in this thread. That is except for the hygiene part but tbqh, our bodies evolved to deal with this. You could argue it would be difficult to implement because of older people, similar to how it's difficult to implement the metric system in the U.S. at this point.

>if our cultural values were drastically reconstructed, then this would no longer violate our culutral values!
Wow, I'm guess you have a PhD in philosophy

But problems with transition is the only barrier to nudity not being excepted yet people (maybe not you) in this thread pretend it's impossible to have any society like that or for men not to get distracted by women's breasts.

It shouldnt be illegal. It should be the subject of scorn and ridicule, people who do it should be viewed as attention whores

It's not like breasts aren't a sign of sexual maturity. I think it's normal to be aroused by them.

>Nudity should be illegal because nudity excites the passions.

t. Mehmet Ali Tawib Akbar

back to Saudi Arabia buddy.

Why should we desire such a transition? Our society is the way it is for a reason, we have no idea how something like this is interconnected with the rest of it. Why should society radically change itself to pander to perverts like yourself?

>the only barrier is that society's norms aren't mine
That's correct. Now before you start with this, why don't you start with something small, like trying to break the taboo against picking your nose in public and eating your boogers?

>Why should society radically change itself to pander to perverts like yourself?
Personal freedom is one of the most basic and fundamental tenets of western civilization

Because I lack the necessary power to enforce my will in society.

Because I lack the necessary power to enforce my will in society.

>Personal freedom is one of the most basic and fundamental tenets of western civilization

You can't justify everything by "muh freedom".

Not it isn't, unless you think Western civilization started with the Enlightenment.

>Women back then were used to publicly exposing themselves, so that they must have been quite insensitive to onlookers. On the way back from their groceries, when caught by a gust of wind, most women rather held tightly onto their shopping bags than clasping the bottom of their kimono to avoid it being lifted. Also, it was a common to see women clad in kimono casually stepping over someone lying on the floor. More shockingly even, up until the beginning of 1960s, in farming villages, women were working on the fields with their kimono gathered up around their waist, and people often saw them urinating standing on footpaths between the rice paddies in bright day light. From these stories we can conclude that women back in the days of koshimaki clearly did not have the same level of physical shame as women nowadays. They seemed to have accepted self-exposure as an inevitable daily practice.

>In the Meiji era, Western culture started to pour into Japan. Along came Western attire, with undergarment called “drawers” (ズロース).

>Interestingly, once Japanese women started wearing underwear, a stronger sense of physical shame evolved. Once covered by underwear, their awareness of private parts gradually increased.

>A sense of shame in regard to underwear being in plain view of others had not yet developed. This was because an intricate understanding of Western-style underwear disseminated much slower than the knowledge of how to behave when clad in Western clothes. Japanese women were unfamiliar with how to comport themselves in a way, so that their underwear was not visible. On top of that, since Japanese women around this time were feeling liberated by wearing Western clothes instead of constrictive kimono, their “footwork” was slightly unpolished, so that people found women sitting on the train with their knees wide open.

jref.com/articles/underwear-and-shame-in-japan.122/

Kill all godcucks.

>That's correct. Now before you start with this, why don't you start with something small, like trying to break the taboo against picking your nose in public and eating your boogers?

???

Not sure where you are from, but in America I can pick my boogers and eat them where ever the fuck I want. People might scoff in line at the grocery store but I am walking out to my car booger free, criminal record free, and with a great taste in my mouth. If I take my fucking dick out in line, I have to find a new neighborhood further from a school to live in.

tl;dr I pick my nose all the time and my life is completely unaffected. I'm not even that guy but I DID start with that and by god I've succeeded. Taking my fucking dick out on an airplane is quite a different matter.

You're missing he point user, it wouldn't be "pandering" to perverts because they would already be used to it. The same way you're used to seeing a girl's hair or arms and legs without being aroused or her seeing your arms and legs.
Fine. I'll agree that our society just never developed this norm. I already agreed it would be difficult to implement though. It can be construed as repressive however.

It shouldn't be.

Because it's distracting. At least go behind a bush.

But that only applied to peasants and most people including peasants had 2 layers of kimonos. Anyway,
They are literally only used to feed babes and that's it. You can argue that it identifies one as a woman usually but it doesn't mean it's arousing inherently.

Actually you can. The onus is on you to explain why it should be limited.

Says you and your spooks user.

>muh hygiene

yes because sneezing in public should be illegal too, amirite

What about walking into a room filled with guys with their dicks out pissing into a hole in the wall?

Because when nude, you can no longer tell if an individual belongs to the filthy proletariat or the bourgeoisie

We must identify the prole wherever he may inhabit and we must destroy him

its better for your skin to wear clothes

You can actually. You have to come up with a reason good enough to restrict individual freedom in order for it to be ignored

As in the civilization and culture we currently live in

>As in the civilization and culture we currently live in
The one you want to radically reconstruct?

>Because it's distracting. At least go behind a bush.

only because the behavior hasn't been normalized yet. if it was common to see people fucking in the street it wouldn't be distracting. not a sufficiently good reason to ban it.

You haven't provided a sufficiently good reason to legalize fucking in the street

>I want everybody to be as hedonistic as me

t. woman

>because they would already be used to it.
Why should we recondition people to be used to it just to pander to perverts? That seems like an awful lot to do something that doesn't do anything for society.

How does legalizing public nudity radically alter society?

You need to talk about changing our socialization radically to make public orgies acceptable before you can talk about legalization.

>only because the behavior hasn't been normalized yet
I can't think of a single society in all of human existence that practiced public sex without making a spectacle of it.

What in the holy fuck are you talking about?

No one who actually feels this way about it wants it legal

'No'.

>Tissue-tearing stretching and direct contact with the uterus
>Not catatonic shock levels of painful
>Virgins will believe this

Like, i know it's too much to ask, but would YOU enjoy the sensation of a massive body displacing your innards at the level of the bellybutton? Thing of the last time you had spasms from indigestion.

>yes because sneezing in public should be illegal too, amirite

Being naked would bring more hygiene issues afaik.

>/int

>I can't think of a single society in all of human existence that practiced public sex without making a spectacle of it.

Dude, just see the reactions on this thread. Nobody

Thank goodness that changed. Must have been no fun back then.

Sneezing can't be helped. Finding a tarp to cover your mother's giant sweating arse is somewhat more doable.