/fog/ - Fallout General

Cherry Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAKVhRpLiGc
imgur.com/a/hDd6N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for trainwiz beating bethesda

>like survival mode
>hate deleting old autosaves because it takes so long

what do

fuck cherries man

He'll make DLC great again

Go into the saves folder and delete them all with one button press

BUT WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?

Strawberry

a unique happiness you parents have denied you by staying in the sticks

When does the Mariner reveal to you she has a terminal illness?

I must have missed the speech check.

>darren probably started hating Bethesda because they picked trainwiz over him

nth for enclave
moonbase when?

Y'all bitches don't know shit about soft drinks.

Didn't he only really get popular because of his settlement mods?

Thanks for the spoilers assmunch.

fallout texas's regional drink will have to be Big Red

Big Red a best

Games been out here since the 10th or whatever due to leaks.

RE-ASKING THE QUESTION FOR THE THIRD TIME BECAUSE FAGGOTS DONT KNOW HOW TO MANAGE THREADS

Why aren't there more console mods? Is there extra work that needs to be done, or the simple click of a button?

Shoo

w/o f4se it's just a button click, too bad all the cool stuff needs f4se

Because not everyone wants to cater to consolefags. It doesn't help that some are ruining it for the rest of us by hounding modders for shit we can't get, like texture mods and the like.

deep, sweet and tarty, it's thick flavor makes it suitable for use in syrup, as it often is. It's best described a dark rose red with an alike fragrance.

of the few fruits I can stand raw, since most overpower my tongue.

>tfw working on a nice modular set of armor that could be modified via the workbench but I'm using F4SE instead

>of the few fruits I can stand raw, since most overpower my tongue.
You poor bastard. What fruits can you eat raw then?

Can someone, maybe with access to the GECK or knowledge on how to read FNVEdit, please do me a solid and identify the mesh of the cap that putting on a brown flight helmet (I'm assuming the red one too but can only confirm on brown) adds? It seems like equipping the flight helmet adds this extra piece of armor that's worn underneath it, presumably to hide the fact that putting on the flight helmet will make the character look bald, but since I'm altering the mesh I don't need it and can't tell where it is.

I was the jew from 6 threads ago I'm the cherry guy I don't eat cherry fir a reason goys

are the creatures from WW usefull for settlement defense or are robot better

FINALLY a good description t thank you user

Thank you for not being a faggot, unlike some, and giving me a legit answer. Tips to you

>Ddproductions83
>popular
Pick one.

>Jews not knowing shit about food
And nobody in the world was surprised.

Maybe Nuka World will be on the moon.

Like the Moon theme park in Futurama. The workers living there got abandoned because of the war, and they've lived there forever. I just wanna put on my sea captain gear and bring my harpoons there.

? I don't eat normal food I make my own never grow cherrys they don't do shit in canada

I play on ps4 famalam, just stating facts. A lot of modders might see it as gaining a new audience for their work, but others could think of it as nothing more than wasting work for an fanbase that can't even have all the good shit. I personally would be happy with just some armor mods

Does anyone have the Todd Howard variant of this where he blows up Obsidian?

Thats dumb Buff. How would the patrons go there?

It would need some ddeacon bants too

I would be happy to maintain separate xbox/ps4/PC mod pages if I could charge you money for the effort of doing so. Until then I'll just keep collecting your constant PMs and begging comments.

The only people who are going to make console mods are the ones with enough balls to not throw a hissyfit over all the inevitably dumb comments.

So pretty much just that one guy who only speaks Japanese and makes stuff that Trainwiz likes.

Send help. IMMEDIATELY.

Why would I beg for something I'm not entitled to?

naturally the lighter ones, like: apples, pears, bananas, coconut, watermelon, lime, grapes (all) and dragonfruit, there are some other exotic fruits I can stand apart from their strong flavor like acai and mango

as for stuff I can't do raw:

most oranges, grapefruit, kiwi, pineapple, pomegranate (fresh, I can better stand aged), cantaloupe (same as pome), peaches, plums (almost all, and even pickled or pasted), apricots, raw blueberries, strawberry in almost any form, figs (fresh, newtons are fine), papaya, and raspberries - these are all too strong for my tongue raw.

I feel I could have done a better job describing it's fragrance, being a specialty in my cooking - aromatics/gastronomy

my favorite fruit has to be dragon fruit, as I often drink green tea flavored with dragonfruit and acai (lipton's superfruit green tea), good stuff, I've been drinking it since they came out with it and people say I haven't aged a day since my teens, even though I'm halfway through my 20's and smoke a pack of unfiltered a week.

Ghoul space whales

I tried dragonfruit recently, and found it to be possibly the most boring fruit in the world.

Thank you fruit user but how would you describe it with aroma?

heck of a name though

Nuka rocket ships?

And they could make it ridiculously expensive, like $150,000 per head. Which would be something like ~$6000~ per head for going to Disney World today (basing that on prices of things in the Fallout games and their price in the real world)

I dunno how expensive the fuel would be for the ships. Surely they just run on Atomic energy and just need buttloads of coolant, maybe?

>atomic energy
Plasma rifles came about from an experiment to produce cheap rocket fuel.

It looks like something from a sci-fi movie too, I did a doubletake when I saw it in the store.

I guess the texture is ok, and it's pretty refreshing, but the lack of flavor just made me want a banana or something.

Pre-war America was stupidly decadent but I would have a hard time swallowing them making a soda themed theme park on the motherfucking moon.

would you have a hard time swallowing Todd's DICK you fuckin reprobate

jesus user, that sounds like ass.

I just want to impregnate Nora on the moon.

is it just me or does the field area of Diamond City seem a bit... Small compared to how big a League-Sized Baseballfield should be?

Maybe it's all the buildings though?

It's mostly what's left of a butchering of cut content

gotta get it fresh for rich flavor, which isn't easy as it's a tropic fruit and in the US midwest it's cut-throat to get your hands on some.

I'm thinking, I'm thinking.

Lk a description on the smell of a fruit that us more than it smells good sounds hard

Been thinking about making a Minutemen build to go through all of the new content. Pic related of course can be refined in terms of leveling optimization, but what do you guys think? I'm I missing anything Minuteman-ish?

I know the Stands are way emptier than they should be for a city, and a lot of places under the stands should be filled and occupied too besides just one locker room.

But I mean the whole field area in general seems smaller than it should be. And thinking about it, the stands also don't feel like they reach up as high as they should.

Like this isn't just cut content, this is how it was built by modelers who shrunk it down.

does anyone use the captured monsters
hire some fah hahbah fishers so you can have some whalers on the moon

Well it is 50s so there may have not been a huge population increase with the war and stuff

>tfw you can't eat onions because they give you horrible cramps and shits
>tfw after you cut them out of your diet you realize EVERYTHING HAS ONIONS IN IT

As if lactose intolerance wasn't enough. Just end me.

can't say off the bat but there's this guy:youtube.com/watch?v=IAKVhRpLiGc

Bethesda never builds things to scale

that reminds me, if you want lactose intolerant scrambled eggs, whisk them in some olive oil, and heat it slowly, whisking it periodically and taking it off the heat so it doesn't cook to fast makes, soft, fluffly melt in your mouth scrambled eggs, I like to add pepperjack and hot sauce for zest, but yeah that's got lactose. If you can't avoid onions be sure to add allspice, it's great for easing digestion.

but the question remains, what does mutfruit taste like?

Might be cool
Though I'd prefer a standalone lunar plot, like Enclave v Ayys with extra plasma junk.

Mutfruit is grapes dick nut

I wish the institute had a radiant for technical documents and blood samples like the brotherhood do

my character is a scientist and its weird not to be able to give samples and stuff to the science based organization

I was thinking more like a cross of plums and grapes, but if you say so

Well it is cannon that Mut fruit makes wine that is very similar to prewar stuff found in vaults

This desu
You can't even do anything to convince the Institute of your intellect. Barring title and authority, you're just another Kellogg to them.

I run fallout 4 like shit.
what are the best mods to fix this?

>not "real sugar" versions of fallout universe dr. pepper

Anyone?

Please?

So, any ENBs that don't absolutely destroy fps?

enb by it's nature does that, reshade is lighter - I use kodak reshade myself

enhanced wasteland preset recently updated to include ENB

you can make wine from a lot of fruits, actually, even plums. Mutfruit have plump and bulbous texture which seems to take from plums and grapes, and their flavors mix well.

My F04 keeps crashing after getting in the cryo pod.
I thought i did my load order right and had compatible mods. But I guess not, I'm not sure what to fix.
Here's my load order.
imgur.com/a/hDd6N

Wine and Melomel mod when?

Well plums and grapes would be too far away to mix and mutate

I think it's been done all ready

That's true, I was hoping it had gotten more optimized, but I suppose that's a lot to ask for. I'll check out Kodak. Thanks, user.

Oh, neat. I used that a long time ago and it looked pretty decent. I wonder how hard adding an ENB hit its performance - it was pretty lightweight before, if I remember correctly.

That one user had some foundation work done but it didn't quite have the depth that I wanted it to have.

Agreed you can't just jam a mutfruit into a bottle and it transmute into wine I needs to Mature

before you ask, yes you can get it without film grain, I used it for awhile, but recently ditched it out of getting old.

then I'd go with plums, it's got a plump body, that's not like grapes, but maybe it mutated to be more alike a mix between plums and grapes - it's got a more bulbous shape.

well yeah, that's making alcohol 101, it's gotta ferment.

So what mods are recommended/needed?
Other than unofficial patch, dialogue fix for PC and maybe a mod to make more stuff available for settlement building, I have no idea what to get.

Also is there regenerating health, if so, can I disable it via mod or console command?

starting a run of new vegas, what are the best mods I should get to make it better?

Plums grow in a different climate
So they wouldn't mutate together
Also couldn't the mutation just merge the grape cluster together to one mono ball of grape?

Ole longfellow is pretty based

Also I take it theres almost noone here on PS4?
The FPS is killing me

meh it's all moot anyways, we sure as hell know beth doesn't care about minute lore like that, so official word - never ever.

Talking ghouls and all that iguess

Buying a Bethesda game on PS4 is like buying Call of Duty on PC. Or at all.

Question /fog/.

If I give a companion power armor, do I have to feed them Fusion Cores and repair their armor, or is it "functionally" immortal like Paladin Danse?

I'd like to stuff Preston into Minutemen T45, but if I have to babysit his armor along with my own then i'll pass.

I also never realized how useful the Flare Gun and Artillery were until Survival mode. I can't even tell you how many times I died trying to clear out Big Johns Salvage and other fortified Super Mutant camps until I finally got artillery set up nearby and drowned them in artillery fire.

yeah I was a poorfag when the game came out though, i'm buying parts for my PC over time

also there's nothing wrong with a bit ah Cowa doody

You'll need to repair the armor, but they don't need a core, you can put one in and it won't drain.

Hey /fog/ I asked this in the other /fog/ thead But How many generals do you faggots need for this shitty game?

>plums grow in a different climate
Actually, I think you can get some plum trees and grape vines to grow in the same climate/hardiness zone.

I was hoping for some hops to be able to brew beer. Brewing mead and melomel would be awesome but we would need a source of honey.