>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/N8uq1ejf

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

charactercrush.com/#!blog/c7jh/tag/high-elf-female-tera
f-list.net/c/fiona fatale/
cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/5lqd.mp4
cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/v62j.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ninja discussion thread

Guck Figa

>losing with a brawler on your team

TERA is starting to feel a bit dead to me.

TERA NA has so much ping that it's really just meh to play there.
TERA EU is completely dead at night, horrible community, horrible publisher, and it's pretty much gonna be p2progress or don't progress at all now.

Since there's not gonna be any way to make MES, other than 1-2 from TSNM... I suspect MES will go up to 1-2k each. Which means, you need 100-200K just to get Slaugther MWed.

A lot a characters don't wear much, regardless of where the environment they're in.

So this Elin probably has stiff nipples at the moment. Just a thought.

>having a brawler means he's good
dude couldn't keep the priest down, couldn't keep the lancer down

I could've killed the priest if he'd have locked the lancer down long enough. But he'd get back up and immediately leash me off.

I could've killed the lancer if he'd have locked the priest down. But she kept getting back up and healing him.

Then the lancer would get a good giga on all 3 of us, keep us locked down longer than the anything that brawler did that game combined, and then res the dps.

Nothing I tried to coordinate with that brawler ever worked, and it was our downfall, even after I 100-0'd the ninja 4 times.

Has anyone managed to sell their account? Is it easy to do, and can you do it if you're EU (or do you have to sell to somebody who is EU too)?

>blaming other people for how shit you are

Looks like time to post slutty elves again

Thanks Ivan

git gud

no but yeah giga is the end for ninjas.

one giga combo does not kill a ninja, stop posting you shitter

why are you trying so hard

lol

>btw I can't read

Yes it does, giga lasts 'forever' with the new 3s gear.

Thanks Kayleth

Do you fap, cry, or both?

lfg or carry yourself fggt

Always a good time for slutty elves. Need to hop on and see if there's any at lumbermill to take my load.

Those fucking tits mane

yes

>Muh dick

Any elf sluts available to pump and dump?

God damn that's a nice elven slut. I want to racemix with her.

Grabbed it from charactercrush.com/#!blog/c7jh/tag/high-elf-female-tera

Hey /terag/. I left the game shortly after launch cause reasons. Should I give it a shot? My main focus is roleplay, pve and humongous amounts of faggotry.

>roleplay, pve and humongous amounts of faggotry

Truly you are making the right decision to play TERA.

tfw we stomped them

I posted here a couple days ago asking for warrior tips and it helped me out a bunch. Thanks to that person.

Well, that's encouraging.

Followup; this is the kind of game I should just download on the game's site rather than use Steam, right? I don't wanna get bullied by my steam friends for it.

Well that depends on what kind of friends you have. If they're weebs or worse then you're in the clear.

Downloading it off the game's site then. Very low weeb levels in my friend circle. Even lower on the knowing that I'm kind of fucked in the head kinkwise.

if you are a autism-lover JUST DO IT

What are your kinks? Share with the class.

Also, join Celestial Hills server for PVE/RP/ERP.

Shit, I do love autism.

Well, might as well share an f-list profile I never fucking use anyways. f-list.net/c/fiona fatale/

Also could anyone help me out with the final size of the game install? There's some room left in my SSD and I know SSDs tend to improve MMO performance cause constant loading of assets and fucking loading screens.

35 gigs I think

>Yes
>Knotting/Tying

You'll feel right at home here.

Consider me convinced then! God I love Fiber.

I play on EU occasionally, I'm working on levelling a Lancer there. Waiting for the Ninja patch so I can abuse queues.

MT/NA will always be my main though.

Oh and the best time to ask for me would be when it isn't 2:30am.

So far I know of myself, Scythe and Nep. There's nothing inherently wrong with TFT, we just joined Crown because they run more hardmode content, and playing in an environment with skilled players helps us improve.

I mean Nep used to barely pull 200k dps, now he's cutting close to 1m with me solohealing. That's thanks to a couple of folks there giving him advice etc.

I for one, really need a distraction right about now, so that's why I joined.

Too kind.

Any suggestions? Generally play Tanks in MMOs but I'd love to explore other roles.

Since you requested it.

Might want to avoid Archer, Sorcerer, and Berserker for the moment.

Also, some classes are locked to certain gender/race combos.

Reaper: Elin only and you need to level another character to 40 first.
Gunner: Female Castanic/Elf only.
Brawler: Human Female only.
Ninja (just released the other day): Elin only.

Everything else isn't restricted.

Anyone interested in fapping together to ours characers?
No actual erp but a few lewd frases are welcome.
MT

Interesting! I'm seeing a -lot- of Elin in screenshots here. Is that something that I want to avoid or join?

Up to you. If you think they're cute, then go ahead and play one. They are by far the most popular race.

elin?

No
Elf

I'll have to mess with character creation, then!

Post tiers

Elin are the cutest so it's only natural that they are the majority.

Elf's are okay if you like sluts.

Get off my class, nerds.

you can't talk if you don't even have webms showing off ur gangster skills

>you'll never bounce up and down on Rhodos's cock

Stop posting your shitty gameplay, no one cares.

Post elins.

cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/5lqd.mp4
and
cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/v62j.mp4

I can't figure out how to make sharex's webm upload to not be 5 fps

too choppy it's shit

So is Tera just going to release new classes every six months to keep interest up? Will they ever optimize this game?

>Will they ever optimize this game?
lol why?
Just make weebs buy new cpu and OC it to 6niggahertz

It's coming to consoles so maybe.

Does this mean gamepad controls will actually be done better for once?

The gamepad controls are great. Compared to mouse and keyboard they're naturally shit though, that goes for most games.

What happened to Kinran?
Did that stalker that kept pestering us with question ever say what her problems was with him?

Well since you asked... i await for the disgust.

If there is cross play across platforms (and there should be) this could revitalize the game. Add in player housing and it could be great, but it comes down to what nexon wants to do with the game.

>tfw people don't like the knot

>Player housing
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

I would highly prefer non-instanced housing, but community instancing like FFXIV would be fine. Some way of allowing people in the same guild to have houses near each other would also be cool, maybe like guild districts along with solo houses or something.

Shit, just having guild halls with each person in the guild having their own room would be cool too.

>Knotting her so hard you can't pull out, but you have to do number one.

You guys are fucking disgusting

Man I fucking miss personal dimensions from RIFT. All the whacky shit people did from making comfy personal homes, to giant jumping puzzles, to making huge arenas out of scratch for RP events.

I miss my comfy seaside home. ;_;

B-but, but...

I know that doujin, too well.
In short, I could probably make that into an instant loss 2koma because...

So, what's the ninja dps rotation?

DC DJ DC if reset JP SF CoS autoattack til CoS comes up during the next rotation.
Attune Iframe cancel > BH to dump chi when avalanche is on CD
Attune brooch FA1 JP FA2 FA3

what is FA, FA2, and FA3?

and what is iframe cancel?

iframe cancel means that you disable the whole animation and only make use of the actual iframe itself.

>what is FA, FA2, and FA3?
Have you looked at your abilities at all? It should be blatant what that's referring to.

Is this game worth picking up again? I'm in a MMO slump. I actually played it before but I picked archer so I got memed on. I played when reaper first came out and while it was cool the class started you at like level 57 or some shit and I was lost as fuck.

Ninja is very fun and mobile.

If you need to scratch that MMO itch, now's the time to do it. I only came back a few days ago, didn't even know this update was coming out. I'm glad I did.

Get a buddy code off someone before you hit level 10 if you decide to come back.

Well sorry not everyone is as autistic as you.

Does ninja start from level 1? I don't wan't to start all over but I heard so many awful things about archer.

The buddy system looks cool but I'm not sure If I want to play the early content again.

>Player housing
Please no.
Before anything like that, at least fix the god damned optimization.
I swear, it's gonna be hilarious yet sad hearing all these PS4/Xbone kiddies come in and whining about the framerate.

archer is strong right now, especially if you have good ping

You can hit level 25-30 in like 5 hours with it on.

PvP or PvE? I don't mind pvp but PvE is what I look for.

I get bored of low level in MMOs really fast now. 5 hours is past my threshold honestly.

>Path (use when off cooldown from here) > Cut > Decoy > (cut if reset) > sky > full combo attack > repeat from cut
Learn to shadow attunement to get the proc without using it.
Attune > shadow cancel (and path if it's off cd) > Burning
Attune > shadow cancel (unless you need the chi) > Fire 1 > Path > Fire 2 > Fire 3

It's up to you do get a bunch of extra shit on top of it.

archer is good period, that was not a content exclusive statement

As an archer main i can tell you that archer is not "good" right now and this person is just memeing you. But if you enjoy archer you should keep playing it because it is perfectly capable of completing any dungeon out right now but it is currently on the bottom quarter of dps class rankings.

>shadow cancel
What's shadow cancel?

>tfw cat elin from dump sucks my cock
I like ch, you guys have truly shown me the light

5 hours for 25-30? Thats incredibly slow. The leveling has been so streamlined and all, even just doing story quests, that shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 hours less you're AFKing tons, if even that much.