/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Yuri edition.

Previous >[Dino Cu & Edison rate up gacha till 25.5]

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America so better hurry up if you'ven't finished the story

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Ghh7p15MTY
youtu.be/Ljv0ZWE_kCM
news.fate-go.jp/2016/dlpn1r/
news.fate-go.jp/2016/bait/
androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/23-may-jap-only-fate-grand-order-v1-9-1-1-hit-kill-weak-enemies-andylee-mod-share.10115/page-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best lesbians.

I love my snakefu.

xth for clown!

Good thread.

xth for best yuri

>they still haven't updated Medea's animations to be like Medea Lily's

>that feel when another horrilbe day in hell and your waifu can't be there to comfort you after such a day

Cinnamon roll too precious for this world coming through.

what the fuck is wrong with my servants

why can't they just pry the fucking horseshoe off those god damned centaurs

aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh

S-Suki

thread

>updating a 3*s animations

A pirate's life for me.

Good night /fgog/

Why can't 40AP dailies have one quartz like the free quests? At most it would get us 3 quartz on a day.

Nobu a CUTE.

If the Zero event had not been extended, would this dry period have lasted a week longer or would everything have been moved a week ahead?

We already get a summon ticket a week.
You should be grateful for the charity shown thus far.

Xth for best archer

If the Zero event hadn't been extended we would be a week into Oni by now

Either that or they would have hacked together something like the Bryn or Scat gacha.

Nigga that would be like a hundred quartz in a month, which is equal to 3 contracts with the Yakuza.

Might as well ask DW for a job.

The event extension changed nothing. After the event we were supposed to get the strengthening quests and these filler gachas.

RODGER when?

>implying you live a pirate life
Yeah and I live a life full of luxury and hedonism to my every whim.

>not living a pirates life
>paying money for digital media

>his torrents aren't blazing 24/7

Was it rape?

I-I meant being a real pirate!

Girls can't rape.

What do you think we mean? We aren't downloading fake movies and games and shit.

I live on a boat fuck off

It's mutual, yuri is pure

best daughteru

>not summoning him as avenger
You fucked up.

Somalia is too poor for anime user.

Prove it.

Cute hijab but it's a bit loose, I wasn't aware Islam had female heroes.

>Somalia is too poor for anime
How would you know? You haven't been there. The rich in Somalia have access to all sorts of luxuries, provided they don't stray too close to a riot.

>no scars

They're black user.

>black people don't watch anime

>implying they do

>hating on blackfried

youtu.be/8Ghh7p15MTY
Pretty sure black watch anime.

>blackfried
You mean Nigfried?

>This video contains content from PONYCANYON. It is not available in your country
I see only lies by the nips.

I would fuck that Mordred raw.

News soon get hype

What country you baka gaijin?

Murrica.

>[current year]
>unironically being a murriklap

How much longer?

Is there a set date on it's release?

Almost there. Now keep moving your hips.

>THICK Jack
Mmmm.

Five minutes

What did /fgog/ get with their two tickets? My last ticket went gold orbs and original seiba came out. Not really complaining since Mordred can finally reunite with his father.

Two 3* CEs.

A bear and a motorcycle

Okita panties are black.
Are the those even considered panties?

Another Gandr and a 3* CE not worth mentioning.

3rd Rama.

How about now?
youtu.be/Ljv0ZWE_kCM

Saving them for another shot at Jeanne Alter, maybe. I dunno. I'm not going to spend them rolling for Cu, though.

Cu Orta. I'm too scared to use the second because I already used up my luck for now.

>news.fate-go.jp/2016/dlpn1r/

O SHIT WADDUP

Saved them but I've no illusions that I won't get some 3* trash CEs with them once I roll them.

You got me.

news.fate-go.jp/2016/bait/

What

GODDAMN IT. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DW?

It's real mate.

>can be banned for selling accounts and shit

As long as they don't stat banning non-Nip IPs or emulators and do start banning cheat APKs I don't really care.

They're banning emulator too.

They're exactly saying that they will ban you if they find out you're using an emulator or if you transfered your account. For transfer, try to buy it to a guy in your country, maybe they check IPs or something.

Its real tho it isnt event news,just DW wasting new slots with irrelevant bullshit.

That sucks, but I've been playing on my phone since the Unity update so in the end I guess it isn't actually a problem for me.

Is "Fate / Grand Order" management team.

As a customer you are able to play the game comfortably, in the "Fate / Grand Order", we provided the prohibition of when playing the game.

If the possibility of action corresponding to the prohibitions has been detected, it may be allowed to perform the login restrictions by the primary stop measures of account, of the follow-up survey results, if the act of violation of the actual prohibition has been confirmed , there is a thing where I am allowed to carry out treatment of the freeze or the like of the account.
If the account has been frozen, in the account, you will not be able to play the "Fate / Grand Order" or later.

Acts that I am allowed to the prohibitions in the "Fate / Grand Order" will be as follows.

■ prohibitions when playing the game
of account lending and borrowing, such as the transfer of
the use of an account other than the customers → The registered, become the impersonation act, temporary, permanent, regardless of the free-paid, we have been prohibited you.
Because there are times when it becomes a cause of trouble, accounts and, please note the management of the terminal.

- Buying and selling of account
→ for there is also the case victim of such fraud, trading in the real currency, it has been prohibited.

• Normal and connection in a different environment
connection and from the non-available terminal in → normal operation, such as the connection source of smokescreen, connections from unusual environment, is a case that might interfere with the normal provision of services because there, we have been prohibited.

And misuse of the failure
to use the bug to → deliberately, management team and unintended operation, the results get to the act, the game balance and, for the normal operation of the server, there is a possibility of a significant impact, trouble we have determined that inappropriate conduct unauthorized use of.

>can just give event news
>hurr durr ban notice

Fuck you DW

If you find a bug, conduct the operation of the relevant occurs, it has been prohibited.

· Acts to provide and disclose the problem of information to third parties
the information about the failure of the → this application, act of providing or disclose deliberately to third parties other than the Company is to promote the "unauthorized use of the bug" , because there are times when that might interfere with the provision of services, it has been prohibited.

With regard to the account the above-mentioned act, also the management team have done an act of judgment and inappropriate, there is a case where I am allowed to take the ban.
Please note.

In addition, we are also described in the Terms and Conditions street, is better to engage in illegal activities, operation, regardless of the circumstances such as in the case of non-customer himself, is absolutely of action on your account, your own responsibility is we belong to.
The management of the account and your use of the terminal, we, thank you repeatedly that can pay attention.

Other, regard prohibited acts as well as the Terms and Conditions,
in the game "MENU"> "My Room"> "Information"> "Terms"
Please confirm.

※ For such specific contents of the account stop and freeze, even if you contact us individually, you do not have to answer.
※ be presented, such as specific research content and evidence, we do not disclose the information that might interfere with the future of the investigation.

Because where I am playing happily the "Fate / Grand Order" in the future, your understanding, thank you for your cooperation.

There's still a couple hours left until the time when they give event news usually.

Why though

Another ban wave coming.

How would they figure out that you're using an emulator?

Maybe Shoji sell his whale account and get scammed.
Now he is angry.

They haven't done event news before the event maintenance for almost two months.

So I have to spend fucking 200 dollars on a decent phone now to play this piece of shit game? I don't know shit about android phones or have 200 dollars. I haven't played in days anyway really. I still haven't rolled my waifu. Is it time to get off this shitty train. Maybe now I can get caught up on the mangas now at least.

Kek

androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/23-may-jap-only-fate-grand-order-v1-9-1-1-hit-kill-weak-enemies-andylee-mod-share.10115/page-10

Please, use this as an opportunity to fuck off and/or kill yourself.

They can check when Fou is running if they want. I hope your emulator have some credible system name instead of EmulatorAndroidkernel6.0.4 or something like that.

So, if I have an emulator that disguises itself as a tablet, I should be okay right?

I use MEmu and I'm pretty sure that that disguises itself as some kind of tablet, would that work?

So I just bought an account a week ago. How fucked am I?

user I think you take this gacha game a little too seriously and should calm down. There is no need to be so angry at me.

Actually that's a good point.
Yeah you can change what its disguised as I think.

I really don't understand. Why is emulating so bad?

I bought an account back at new years, am I still fucked?

I bought an account just now, I'm fucked.

Now what are the chances of seeing every single refunder and cheater getting banned? That'd be the ultimate catalyst for denial, laughter, tragedy, tears, comedy, despair, rage and freedom.

Don't some emulators disguise themselves as Android phones like Bluestacks and MEmu. I know Bluestacks is a pseudo Samsung phone.

I'm running on Bluestacks and I think it disguises itself so hopefully I'm okay

I bought an account back in Christmas. Am I fucked?