twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WAAGGGGHHHH

RESTART YOUR STEAM EDITION.

DOWNLOAD YOUR DLC EDITION

claimed for the Von Carsteins

THE GAME IS STUCK ON UPDATING I CANT PLAY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its unpacking cuckboy

Can someone post the comic of Wojak using the drinking horn and having then KEK stamped on his mouth?

IT GOT LONGER

kek

me too

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

DA RED ONES GO FASTA

Hardest Decision of my Life, What do I play!??!?!

I'm in OH FUCK THIS IS AMAZING

Dwarves.

sucks to be you

4 MINUTES BOYS

B
O
Y
S

WHY DID IT LET ME PRELOAD IT IF I HAVE TO LOAD IT AGAIN ANYWAY?!

Well, fuck me, I'm off to make myself some coffee and finish Poirot then its /twg/ related because someone posted a pic of him once here and that's the only reason I remembered the show existed.

See you lads in half an hour.

QUICK, HOW WELL DOES IT RUN?

I'm crying

Oh....

HAPPENING

Because you're unpacking the game. Usually takes much longer than just downloading if you have slow hard drive.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=689913357

best mod is here

LMAO check twitch and all the streamers starting now

I'm going to hold a tournament between all the LLs to determine who deserves first pick.

Vampire Cunts

Does it work on Linux?

Had a nice theme tune tb.h

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688554241

THANK YOU GOD

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=689913357&searchtext=

>4mb

LMAO RADIOUS IS A SHITTER CONFIRMED AGAIN

WHO /swapped assets/ HERE?

I'm finally at peace lads. Finally.

>Game still hasn't finished unpacking for most people.
>Radious already uploading shit to the workshop.

Is this necessary?

Complete game overhaul mod, which offers to players big changes in campaign AI, diplomacy, land battles, reworking abilities, speels, magic, changes buildings, re-balances all unit stats and costs, reworks experience system and much more with additions of custom made units for all ingame factions.

>Game hasn't been out for more than 30 minutes.
>Radious Defense Force already shitting up the thread.

yes

wasn't defending it you spastic. I was asking if it necessary. The game has been playable for streamers and shills for weeks. I didn't see anyone complain about any of the things mentioned in this mod though.

I posted this shit:so we could laugh at it actually.

I can't fucking change graphic settings without crashing

Hahahaha fucking RDF eat shit

Morons

>speels

kek

as intendted

and so it begins

>STILL UNPACKING
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I SHOULD HAVE INSTALLED IT TO AN SSD

Try verifying the game integrity cache.

lmao game just wouldn't unpack on my ssd now i need to wait an hour to download it on my hdd

>hung on preparing to launch
why

Flickering ui anyone else getting this?

Nvidia lets you download a new driver for cuckwatch, but TWH seemed to be running fine for me, im kinda afraid of downloading that one, did anybody try it out yet?

anyone else getting really weird graphical glitches? ive tried playing with the settings but theres flickering and tear like anomalies.

is this CA fucking nvidia users over?

ye

gg

Did you download the new driver, what card are you using?

>haven't finished unpacking
>starting to yawn
Guys...

it does eventually, you fool. you should've waited.

as a warhammer fantasy table top player, it looks like they did this game right. The units are nice and I'm liking the overall feel this game is giving me.

I do have to warn you all tho, in the intro video a man fell to the will of a dark god...who claimed the opening cutscene in the name of chaos? do you really want to know?

fucking tzeentch REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm using it. Only done custom battle, but no issues.

Single 970 on ultra. Not quite 60 FPS but close enough, WAY smoother than Attila even zoomed in.

Guys wtf, I boot up the game and get a black screen after the big Warhammer logo. My computer is fine and can run this game no problem

Wait.

Is he a thing in fantasy? I thought he was just in 40k

I can't get past the warhammer logo

55 FUCKING FPS ULTRA/HIGH ON A FUCKING 270X AND 40V40 BATTLE WITH ULTRA UNIT SIZES

ITS FUCKING AMAZING

this desu

Holy shit it actually runs amazing.

Are you guys playing on shittops or is his another """"""""""""""""""quality"""""""""""""" release from CA?

oh baby

I waited for 25mins my dude doesn't matter it's downloaded now but still at least i can play

yes, all 4 chaos gods in 40k are exactly the same gods in fantasy. the chaos demons have the power to go through dimensions.

After waiting 10 minutes I have fps lags on the videos lmao

Same what the fuck is going on

Mfw i can only run it on high on my 770
The flickering is killing me too

Just wait 10 minutes lmao
i5 2500k
970 GTX

I have a dogshit hard drive though and denuvo is pretty shit for that isn't it?

My PC can run bf4 on ultra and hold 70fps

It keeps crashing before can even select my faction, im never buying a single thing from CA again, im done with this shit.

i5 4670k and gtx 980 ti

the game runs like shit

>bf4
>3 year old game

same here.

gtx 980 and yeah i downloaded it

its not that bad but its annoying. its the UI flickering.

on 1.5.3 beta driver?

there's two threads for no fucking reason

YES

NVIDIOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

yup. my rig is similar to yours. its not running very well.

Anyone have an extra copy?

Holy shit, spider riders are so FAST

My game looks washed out as fuck anyone else?
>i54690 gtx770

I certainly don't get 55 fps in a 40v40 battle on ultra. I think that user is bullshitting, or dx12 for AMD is some kind of magic. But it doesnt matter because the GPU hardly matters in total war games

Update your drivers, then restart steam.

>i7-3820/GTX770
[WORRY]

You got me through it, monsieur Poirot.

PRAISE HASHUT

Doing that now, fucking update is big (351 mb). Gonna be really upset if I can't play this.

>running on lowest possible settings
>30-40

i5 2500k/6950 2GB

you don't know worry

This is pretty good t b h

Post screenshot if you can

Imagine spending a minute on every loading screen

Yeah, Fallout 4 was pretty fucking bad.

Game kept freezing after the initial loading screen, in the middle of the cinematic. Verifying integrity of game cache should fix it.

It was bad for reasons other than performance.

1 x crash

>1 hour
>11%
fucking shoulda downloaded while at school, fuck

Does anyone have an extra copy? Or is just feeling nice?

i5 2500k
HD7970

am I gonna make it?