What websites do you read regularly regarding Veeky Forums related topics?

what websites do you read regularly regarding Veeky Forums related topics?

>Bloomberg
>Financial Times
>The Economist
>Barron's

Also several European papers & bank websites.

When I'm too busy, I simply take a quick look at FT and try to read The Economist entirely on week-ends.

Financial Times, The Economist, Bloomberg and some Reuters, though mostly for normal news.

Also some other reading on foreign policy websites, mostly to gain a better understanding on a country's situation/leadership decisions.

A more interesting question would be: how do you deal with the over-abundance of information?

You've got to stop reading things sometimes. One could read newspapers and web articles for 8 hours straight and still find new, insightful walls of text to browse in the end.

Same as these guys
>Econ
>Bloomberg
>Financial Times
>Reuters are good for global economy coverage

But what I try to do is read the trade rags of the industries of the companies I want to buy stocks in, it gives you a better sense of the management, how their strategies compare to others, operationally how the industry is inefficient etc. etc. etc.

Eeeeeeuuuuuwww! The Economist says! The Economist says! I read The Economist! Aren't I cool? Aren't you impressed with me?

What do you read? Time? Newsweek? Those are for people who can't handle a real news magazine like the one I read. That's because you're not as smart or sophisticated as me.

On weekends, I like to sit out on my porch in my wicker chair with my bifocals and my subscription copy of The Economist. Then, when I go to a professor's wine-and-cheese party later that night, I can casually mention all the fancy stuff I read about NASA and Venezuela and Gen. Pervez Musharraf in my fancy magazine and impress everybody.

Question: Do you think I'm smarter than everyone else because I read The Economist, or do I read The Economist because I'm smarter than everyone else? Now, there's a conundrum! I should mail that one in to The Economist and see what they think!

Oh, no! My brain just got larger! Help! I need more knowledge to fill up the new brains! Get me the new issue of The Economist at once! I can't live if I'm even remotely unaware of anything that is happening in the universe! I must have my weekly issue of The Economist, or I risk de-evolving into the sort of mouth-breathing rabble by which I am surrounded daily!

I say, old chap, here comes Lord Smartingford of Braintonshire! Shall we dine upon a nice cup of tea, then? We can discuss the economy, and the global situ-AYYY-tion, and ever so many other matters! I am so very versed in such matters, reading as do I The Economist, just as soon as the postman delivers it by the estate, don't you know. I find that only the right cracking coverage of The E-CON-omist keeps me jolly-well informed and all that, wouldn't you agree? Mmm, yes, I did think you would!

Fuckin' pricks.

>actually, my main sources of information are Veeky Forums memes

Are you ok?

I realize this must be bait, but I really do pity people who have a chip on their shoulder to this degree.

The same kind of people who would rather shit on the rich, and discuss how corrupt and immoral they are, rather than aspiring to take their family out of the working class and becoming one of them.

Zero hedge and yahoo fiance, Bloomberg some of the time. I gotta say, Bloomberg has the dopest website design ever. Whoever made that shit deserves lots of $$$

Good for you. Reading The Economist and networking at parties is a tried and true method for getting ahead.

WALL STREET JOURNAL

the economist is trash

Investing.com and various company news on news aggregators like Yahoo/Google Finance. I don't read the whole article usually because they're mostly bs.

>for getting head

Fixed. My motto for the parties is: "I read the Economist and it ain't gonna suck itself, bitch!"

This.

>Bloomberg has the dopest website design ever

This, especially the mobile website. Slickest design I know.

A+++++++++++++++++++++

Reuters is better than the economist

JEW SHILL DETECTED

This fag gets it, the overabundance of information can be paralyzing since you can spend your entire time just reading and not doing

Wow broke poor fag detected

I liked this!

None except for entertainment. Financial news almost always lags the market making it mostly useless. Unless it's a breaking story, daily and weekly news sites are rubbish. In addition, the news attempts to match the market as well.

Eg.: Market down? Must be negative factor X. Market up the next day? Must be positive factor Y. They find a reason to fit whatever the market is doing when in reality it may not be the case. Hell, the market swings intraday and the news articles' tone of the overall state of the world changes. It's incredible how useless it really is.

trips

wall street journal

Daily reminder to buy Bitcoin

also funny how they cope with the blockchain meme trying to not aknowledge the new bitcoin reality

its like in the 90's then phone companies coped trying to avoid getting replaced by voip