Post your score, Veeky Forumstorians

Post your score, Veeky Forumstorians

hitlerorchurchill.info/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Wieluń
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Churchill is LITERALLY Hitler: The Website.

Kinda, they sound pretty holocaust deny-y

>oh no a different perspective of history is being supported by actual facts
>quick lets call them /pol/
>hahehehe looks like Veeky Forums wins again

No one called anyone /pol/.

>being this insecure

>He viewed communism as a poison to Europe and decided his life's purpose was to root out and destroy it.
Wouldn't that be both of them?

Hitler just wanted it contained to the inferior races, but Churchill had such a hard on for destroying it he had plans made to invade Russia after WWII ended

How many posts does it take to qualify as advertisement and get banned / 100

it's the "people before WW2 liked facism how evil!" meme

I can certainly see why facism would have been appealing before WW2 when it was marketed as the "third way" option and it's negative sides weren't that prominent.

Though they do have a bunch of untruths in it.
Like that Churchill was the first to target civilians, Hitler did that in Poland already.

And that they think Churchill declared war on Germany while he was merely a navy minister.

I think it was an air force question. Though Hitler probably did still bomb the Polish

>victim complex: the board

Back to your safe space, where you won't be subjected to different perspectives of history being supported by actual facts.

75% :/

85%.

How many generations before someone successfully revitalizes fascism? It's been throughly discredited by most mainstream sources since the Second World War, but I feel like there's growing interest, and most people don't understand fascism like they think they do.

Also, is forever-war necessary for the security of the facist state? To create opposition and provide a goal for the state, and a justification for the supression of the individual?

Before you say anything about Fascist Spain, there's a wrinkle in that it ceased to exsist.

>Fought for his country in World War 1. He received: The Military Cross, Iron Cross Second Class, Iron Cross First Class, and 6 medals for bravery. He was wounded twice.

Thats technically incorrect though, Hitler didn't have german citizenship until the 1930's and didn't serve a single day in Austrian military.

NEVER
E
V
E
R

it always leads to armed conflicts, the population is way too pampered anywhere to suffer conventional war
ppl dont want to die for an idea

72% but i didnt even read most of the questions

People don't want to die for an idea?

>what are terrorists
>what are soliders
>what are the religious
>what are gun owners
>what are Black Lives Matter
>what are racists
>what are the police
>what are gangsters

Yeah, purely civilian targets as well
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Wieluń

>>what are Black Lives Matter
I don't see them dying
Soldiers are professionals, they don't die for an Idea. They kill for a paycheck.

Some soldiers believe the idealized bullshit they march to.