pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10299360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone have a checklist of things to do before NG+?

Should I be killing NPCs?

What weapons/builds have a high skill ceiling and are actually fun to use?

Want to school on nerds with shit

>its a caestus/target shield shitter spamming parry episode

Its adorable when they do this against an UGS or jumping attacks.

I've had my daily dose and I'm ready to host some fights

HIGH WALL BONFIRE
PASS: dsg
Level doesn't matter, I'm at 115 so 80s will get scaled up a little and even out with the 100s

>Smashing parry fags with a charged BKGS R2
TELL ME HOW THE VIEW LOOKS, IDIOT.

Caestus without parrying. Fist attacks only. Literally impossible.

>I'm at 115 so 80s will get scaled up
I feel like it doesn't work like that.

There is no scaling up you dumb slut

Anyone have experience being +8 for aldrich faithful?

Should be able to invade down to +5 according to From but I'd like to hear from people about how active it is

Cross posting:

No, it wouldn't. Right now the Estoc is top tier because it is so fast and can interrupt slower but higher damaging weapons. With DaS1 style poise, it loses that huge advantage because it has such low poise damage.

all me baby

>>its a caestus/target shield shitter spamming parry episode
Literally 7 out of 10 invasions.
I'm so sick of people thinking that parrying is the hottest shit.

Which one took more fuck you's from your mouth?

I vote for the Fuckboi twins.

With Gundyr and Nameless each time i died i knew it was somehow my fault.

But i swear each second i spend fightning Lothric and Lotrian i was swearing like a 60 year old redneck watching an Obama speech. I just fucking hated them and when the younger bitch ressurected the big one of the first time i almost threw my Dualshock like a 5 years old ragekid.

Fucking hated that fight and the smug voice of the faggot each time i died.

And why the fuck does he crawl??!?

Threadly reminder to filter and ignore lucy

nice target shield, scrub

>that fashion
>that ignorance

Perfectly fine. I upgrade all my weapons to +8 or Dragon Scale +4 and I see loads of activity.
>that image
Brown cows are delicious, I don't get why people act like it's gross

>That perfect dismantling
That makes me happy in the trousers.

Soul of Cinder. Super heavy build with Zwei. The only boss I did not solo on my first run after go 13. Fuck you Soul of Cinder.

What level you at? Just to know whether you're getting NG+ people or NG

I only died once to both Gundyr and the Princes. Gundyr just took good roll timing and I used BKS WA to cheese the twins. NK on the other hand is insane. I still haven't beaten him just because of how long the fight takes.

How would you handle the Serpents in the dlc? Would you relegate them to a boss fight or something more like a set piece/npc/gimmick lore boss, etc.?

really?

Twin princes is by far the easiest one of the fights. Lorian telegraphs his moves very obviously all the time. I hated nameless king the most because I had to go through that shitty camera fucking, fire breathing dragon fight every time.

Pontiff is harder than those 3 for me personally

What are some necessary things for a glass cannon sorcerer? SL 120 of course.

sunbros are the most toxic covenant in this game.

they actively encourage the hand-holding babby mode of summoning through the whole game via "jolly cooperation" and they're involved in almost every 3 or 4v1 gank that i've encountered. always at least one sunbro. they also almost always have shit fashion and use shitty boring meta-weapons like dark swords.

i will point down and mock you fucks any chance i can get after wrecking you incandescent scrubs.

would someone explain to me how a katana is hitting me once I've rolled away, and the other guy only swung once I was out of my roll?

Fuccbois for me as well. Gundyr was my favorite boss and I beat nameless king himself in 2 tries but those god damned cripples tore me a new one

best boys you mean?

this spot marks our grave, but you may rest here too if you like.

This. Pontiff and SoC was the hardest for me.

twins are _cute_

>so 80s get scaled up

oh you poor sweet innocent fool

It's just for the intimidation factor, I swear.

Mostly because I suck ass at parrying.

>stop playing how I don't like, waaaah
just murder them, it's not like it's hard in this game.

Level 80, running NG.

The only boss in the game that terrifies me is FPS-chan, especially when I dare look at too much scenery while fighting the boss

Why didn't the Unkindled just use the Firstborn's soul to kindle the Flame? If he is the son of Gwyn then surely his soul is far more powerful than those faggy Lords of Cinder.

I do this too. I played a lot of DS2 with a parry tool for intimidation factor and it carried over to 3 well.

>thinks there is scaling up
>gpu is dying
like pottery

Hmm I see.

You'd invade people as high as SL125, so definitely NG+ in there.

Good to know though.

Is Magic / Faith fun ?
I've done the whole tank and spank play through twice now and wanted to mix it up.

>Dying to the princes

people don't do this right?

All you had to do to kill Pontiff was survive his first phase and then rush at him while he is creating the clone. You can take the rest of his HP in that moment.

Basically the boss has only one phase

I want to rest with them.

Because if you look at him, the dude is pretty much hollow already.

Your video card is about to implode

sounds like a straight sword faggot

>being a gigantic fag
>still no fanmail

What do I need to do guys? No one is sending me anything

Fanmail was one of the only good things about playing on console

He is optional and non-canon

Magic gets crazy powerful at 60 Int. But before then it's pretty boring.

Faith is shit all the time. Aside from a few gimmicky shit.

Int however is great as MLGS only with no magic. You can even soft cap your int and 40 vigor and 20 end by 80

>non-canon
You don't know what this means.

I was gonna say hatemail is 99.999% dead on PC because of Steam, but you're on console

Dunno

So how exactly does Pyromancy work. Does it base damage of off whichever is higher between Faith and Int, or both at the same time?

This. I'm doing a Hunter build and MLGS is so fucking fun as a straight melee weapon. You aren't too far out of pocket with stats either as you ignore ATT and focus INT for your damage stat.

You go to Londor, which is currently being attacked by Gertrude's devotees sent from Lothric. Maybe this happens in the past or something to justify this happening.

The stage/level is designed with no clear, single path in mind, allowing players to advance through it in different ways and directions, and thus they will run into different characters first.

You can meet both Kaathe and Frampt, both of which have their own covenant. The serpents conceptually manipulate others to do their bidding so you'll never fight them directly. Kaathe provides new Dark Sorceries, Frampt provides new Angelic Miracles.

Both

Both, they pretty much removed hexes and shoved them into pyromancy, while completely destroying the point of pyromancy in the first place.

hows that Fashion coming along /dsg/

>join a FC
>guy is using a Black Knight Great Sword in one hand and a washing pole in the other

What the shit

It scales off of both equally, but there is some weird thing where you need a certain amount of INT before your FAITH does anything at all for scaling depending on the level of your pyro glove.

Just to be safe get your INT to 25 first, then work on faith

>invade
>guy has a Dark Sword and off-hand Estoc
You don't even now man

I'm sure that looks ugly but it's not exactly far out of range in terms of stat cost.

30STR/20DEX

>sl 45 with a +4 weapon
>use dried fingers
>dark swords, estocs and other straightswords everywhere

the cancer is at every level to be honest.

Seen this before
Why?
Can any scrub here answer for what purpose people carry an off hand estoc?

>already leveled up fth a few times

How fucked am I

Post weird weapons that no one ever uses

Is the izalith staff REALLY the best for dark sorcery?

Yeah, I get it, it has A int C fai scaling, and it says it boosts dark sorceries, but do we know by how much? Even with the dual scaling the spell buff isn't as high as I was expecting. 40 int 35 faith and great deep soul is hitting for only about 350, and thats while wearing bellowing dragoncrest and holding the candle. My staff is +4.

>load up dark souls on the xbox
>head to dickroot with THE LEGEND
>summon a guy with neat fashion
>comes in
>bows
>then starts casting the purple wog explosion of karmic justice from a talisman with infinite casts
>he's a hacker
>damage doesn't appear over his head when I hit him
>survives four swings of chaoshander
>but still uses humanity so I guess not infinite health
>blue invades while we're fighting
>sees the hacks and tries to help me
>no match for purple wog
>eventually make his ninja flipping ass flip off the side and die
>sends me a message afterwards
>"lol that was funny"
xbox m-master race

BUFF IT FROM

It is but to be honest, at those levels it is just a bunch of scrubbies trying to get through the game and rarely know how to fight or even so much as what to do under pressure

>get invaded by a Pyro
>spells are so fucking obvious and telegraphed that it's literally impossible to get hit by
>fucking chaos orb is worse than all of them with that big wind up throw
>he hits me with his axe
>10% of my health gone
>jesus christ, I feel bad for him
>oh well, time to bully
>pull out poison daggers
>throw them at him any time he stops
>spend the rest of my time making sure he's poisoned and just walking away from his spells
>10 minutes later he's out of estus, out of ashen
>he's just standing still for about 10 seconds
>black crystals
kek.
I feel so bad for casters in Dark Souls 3. It's so fucking bad for anything PVP related if the person you're fighting is at least a little good.

Fast attacks. Basically to try and stun-lock ultras with long wind ups into hyper armour. Same reason it works well on the main hand.

I was actually surprised when I played Xbox DaS how many cheatin cunts I ran into. I mean I reported them so I'm sure they got banned but still looking back then and looking now how I haven't run into a single PS4 cheat I wonder why that is? Especially since Japs run rampant here I figured I'd run into one

Do you have to kill Aldrich to stop Aldrich Faithful from invading you? Or is just finding Londo enough to stop it?

Why not get a real social life so you don't have to derive your meaningless existence on the hate mail you so desperately want
Go fuck yourself you fat neckbeard get a real gf or something

Apparently it was pretty easy to mod your system at some point, so maybe that helped.

Then again, did the online for DaS check your save for editing? If not, that's another factor, since save editors can edit almost every little thing about a save.

Thanks for at least stating your level unlike most fc hosts

I think it was a save editor back then for the Xbox if I recall
>>/google/

>Lothric power bottom

acceptable, but not as good as Lorian giving up EVERYTHING to him

If all the boss weapons were buffed like the MLGS, do you think we'd see more variety? Would this even be good or work?

I'm on PC, hence no mail.

I used to play on console.

You seem upset, user

>you will never be mister snakey
and bite gwyndolin with your poison fangs to kill the fucking faggot, jesus fucking christ you're gay

With their height difference it should be hilarious.

go fuck yourself ausfuck

I kind of want to get on the AGs before they fix it.
Refined quality or should I raw it out?

Thank you pixiv for the infinite edits of this meme

Why does she look so smug
I bet the real Gwynevere was way more smug in the golden age
I would have prefered her illusionary self that way

Where would you live if you were just trying to get by in Dark Souls 3? What's the comfiest place?

You'd be smug too if you knew literally everyone in the entire universe wanted to lay their seed in you.

Boreal Valley, I like snow.

pretty sure they don't because i'm using a save I just made yesterday with 99 blessings and shit

I was going to say the princes' room but it's covered in feathers and bird shit

So maybe a secret nook in the archives?

Poll new poll

strawpoll.me/10299360

>you need to take out your torch to burn the blood worms from cleansing chapel
>getting near the decoration torches dont work it has to be your own

This triggers me.

Boreal valley with my Pontifu or in the twin princes room.

I'M ENCHANTING MY DRAGONSLAYER AXE WITH MAGIC AND IDGAF CAUSE THEN I'M LIGHTNING THAT BITCH UP WITH FIRE WEAPON COME THE FUCK AT ME I'M STILL PLAYING DS2 CAUSE 3 IS FOR SHITTERS AND QUITTERS SOLARIE IS THE BEST FINAL BOSS DEMONS SOULS IS THE BEST IN THE SERIES GWYNDOLIN IS AN UGLY GIRL HER BIG TITTY SISTER WAS TOP ACE kek

>Pontifu

reeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wherever I can find a qt nun waifu.

Pyromancy, or applying fire to your weapon also doesn't help.

This offends me as a 69.9% weight load fag. You can use the cure stats effects miracle too for some reason and I think the bleed moss does something.