Icy....

Icy...

WHO IS THIS

This meme needs to die.

>when a cute trap has a nicer penis than you

:(

eu?

Gisco...

Why is Veeky Forums the worst board on Veeky Forums? Every fucking general is 90% people pretending to be reddit using trash shitposting mindlessly.

Fallaa.

Giving them (you)s just encourages it. Ignore them.

Fuck off degenerate

Flex Friday this week! US-Horde side like it's always been, starting at 9pm est. We will try heroic again this week but will shift to normal if we're having problems. Loot is ML MS>OS No reserves. Everyone is invited (Except you Ralph. Sorry!) Minimum ilvl should be at least 680. Invites go out at 8:45. Add Froo#1664 for details and invite. We're using discord for voice but it's not required.

Discord link:
discord.gg/010zhLLRD8RCBzJIN

I can't complete Cyclonian (warrior quest) on Lordaeron.
I have all the mats, but the questgiver just don't want to accept them, even if the quest is tagged as "complete" and ask me to "Return to Bath'rah the Windwatcher at Chillwind Point in Alterac Mountain"

What the fuck am I supposed to do, I can't abandon the quest, it will destroy my items and those were a real pain to get...

Anyone encountered the problem?

why is it down

i want my demo

>this thread already

degenerates get out

That quest wasn't removed?

Shit nevermind, thought this was the other private general.

kill yourself, bringing your bugged shit in here

What are you doing right now? Me, I'm farming Karazhan.

called the cops ur going to jail criminal

fuck off back to mecca abdul

Taking a break from Argent Tournament on 12 chars day 5

Please don't I'm sorry i hit you back in 1995.

Ecks Dee I love the blizzard forums

nah i quite like it here

>QUICK, as an IT Company we are forced to do a quirky April Fool's
>uh uh
>uh DOGE CLAN xD

settle down my dude

>masterplan makes a funny april fools joke that locks you out of the garrison
>TEARS
>blizzard makes le ebin doge meme
>HAHA BLIZZARD SO FUNNY XDDD
everyone on thee wow forums is so fucking cancerous

jelly?

It's been a loooong time since Blizzard stopped trying anymore. April Fool or the rest.

>tfw have that on my old acc

check this, all shirsts, entire collection worth a ton, jelly?

What an ironic and funny UI. I am in stitches. It's funny because no one would use it sincerely.

So, amerimemers, what happened to our boy Assgoblin? Rehashed videos, streams with some whore. Is he trying to use the drought to complete the virginity achievement?

would you want me as your raid leader?

>143256623
>you will never be this pathetic

>New toy on AH
>Goblin Gumbo Kettle
>read descriptions online
>Belch fire
>Gumbo stacks to 20
>basically a fire ogre pinata yeah?
>fuckingnice.jpg
>Start bid war, end up at 40k before other person stops
>feelsokay
>do some more reading
>cauldron is TINY and unnoticeable
>fire only lasts for 5 minutes
>Unlike gumballs, you can't grab a ton of stacks, only one per
>10 minutes of irregular flames for a 30 CD item
>ivemadeahugemistake
>biting nails as timer winding down
>last few minutes, someone bids 42k

thank god what a piece of shit toy

>At friend's house
>His little brother talking to us about WoW
>Says he can level to 100 in one day by himself
>Yeah fucking right
>Tell him I'll bet him 100 bucks he can't do it
>He says he will level three classes to 100
>All in one day with no help
>24 hours later
>Log on to account I gave him to use
>Three classes all at 100
>All with max professions
>All with 310% flying
>Each with 50k gold on the dot

How the FUCK did he do this?!

The play time on each one was ranging around 5 hours in total, I gave him an account to use that has no BOAs and no crazy EXP pots of any kind, and no high level pets, he tells me he did it by just old fashion leveling, but no way in hell he did, plus the weird thing is, is that some zones were completely undiscovered, zones that he would of have to have gone to at some point, one was a human mage and he ONLY had Elwynn Forest discovered, no other zone till Draenor.

Anyone have any ideas? Even if he used hacks, would it even be possible to level that fast with them?

Those people are probably bidding on it because they want to fill all the slots in the toybox, not because of the effect.

>be me, tanking dungeons as tank
>usual peaceful silence for a long while, clearing the dungeon, nothing much
>one of the dps dies from shit on the ground during a boss, says asks for a bres accompanied by a standard "didn't notice"
>another dps suggests he gets the GTFO addon, which helps him react quicker, not even being rude about it, even apologizing because "that really is the addon's name"
>dead guy calls the other guy generic insults, all while arguing that using addons - any addons - is a clutch, compares it to botting and hacking, and having to set them up and update them is a worthless chore
>the healer goes "wth man he just made a suggestion, no need to react like that"
>"i bet you use addons too, don't you followed by insults i've never seen before
>i keep my trap shut while they continue arguing, guy gets rezzed and transcends into a new state of mental retardation to hold his ground in the argument
>eventually just stop paying attention to the chat log since the dungeon is still running smoothly otherwise and that's all i care about
>see a portrait vanish, look at chat log
>saw the third dps say "how does it feel that people have garrison followers right now who are more successful than you'll ever be?"
>shortly followed by a "fuck you" and the "has left the group" message
>the other three share a laugh, they soothe the first guy and say he gives them hope for the playerbase since he calmly made a suggestion instead of being a jerk about it
>they end up exchanging bnet tags and continue talking to each-other through the instance, at one stage i think to myself they seem pretty chill
>the instance is done, group disbands
>tfw i suddenly become self-aware of my massive autism, realizing i missed out on making new friends because i would rather keep making progress and pushing the instance forward instead of "pointlessly" pinning down the tard and his rage

So my day was pretty average. How about yours?

Glory to the Sindorei

Glory to the Sindorei

What do you think of me?

anyone know of a group that will sell 8/8 gold cm carries for 200k or less? horde side

The only thing I know about you is your post, so I think you're an autistic piece of shit.

Why wont huns ever talk to me they are the coolest person ITT

What's the point of buying boosts? Like, if you have to buy a boost then you don't really need the gear since you're not doing hard content anyway. Is it for achievements? Is the gear good in PVP?

ignore faker troll
im talking when I can, btw too many trolls currently, we need muuvie to rock then fresh blood comes here, fresh meat, i killed some of the trolls but they come from everywhere cant get rid of em, after this post comes more troll posts ignore them

im not gonna releave my identity but check this 3.5 million gold worth of pets, jelly? wow-pets.com

I can never understand why people love female blood elves.

ayy blyat

I get the strangest feeling you two are the same person, doing this every night or so.

Huns will you PLEASE sit on my face??

Balrog told us you're a fucking smoking hot girl

I'm new to this thread. It's like staring into the abyss. Should I leave?

check this removed legendary items, good MoP lore, jelly?

you should
but you cant

youre here forever

I'm pretty sure I can, this thread seems to have no redeeming qualities if you're not a roleplaying autist.

what the fuck is Goldshire Pictures

>hotdogging
waths that?

The one doing the movie is Lionsgate

Don't even start with me faggot.

>12
That has to sting

HUNS BTFO????????????

It's good for a chuckle now and then. It's pure autism and degeneracy 98% of the time tho

Exactly what it sounds like.

You think you could post an entire shirt list? I'd like to get these collected before the patch drops.

They're removing shirts?

No, but I am.

Are you going to buy it?

They are retiring Brawler's Guild. That's like 8 shirts out the window.

Hell no I won't

Do people even play on no fun allowed? I've been o illidan horde since day one and my guild of people I actually know has fallen apart.

My dude.

NFA has been dead for a long time.

nice ebay account

Nah, I've just been playing this shit game since the alpha. Kill me please.

boom headshot

Fuck off tripfag

im going to blow you away, check this, worth millions, jelly?

Actual value is close to 200-250k (assuming US servers). May be a bit more on EU (450-650k).

Are there any other decent guilds on Illidan horde?

That's a europoo

Is Hunsposting the ultimate litmus test for retarded tourists?

check this, pure NAXX 40, jelly?

stop posting my stuff troll
dont reply him hes trolling using someonedy elses materials
troll steals images and posts

Might as well reply, otherwise these threads will never get any posts with how dead the game is.

check this its now sold like 70000g+ cause of cross realm, jelly?

I love you huns

Plenty. Just none that are associated with wowg in any way.

check this, vanilla removed, jelly?

Honestly though why the fuck would you want to play with /wowg/?

They're good for a laugh sometimes, and honestly there are a few gems of people amongst all the autists.

Armory or gtfo

stop calling us autsists noob