Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/futureproof-why-guild-neutrality-is-a-bad-thing/274308
forum.treeofsavior.com/users/LoliPantsu/activity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for monks must be bullied

Does priest c1 count?

3rd for Koenig got soem nice tittays

Don't use the chrono bug to crash channels

2rd for Chronocrashers.
Go get your +30 Ignition or something.

where do I farm money in this game

Can skills miss?
Asking about non magic

Buy my hat. 3.9 mil. Soon on the market once I get enough money to pay the fee.

You can't stop me

Short of a few very specific skills, yes.

xth for going wiz 1 > cryo 1 > kino 3 > chrono 2. CRASH MA

us discord fags right?????? xd

IIts actually not that good.

Hold hands with a chronomancer to crash channels and dupe gold/items.

Attacks can be dodged and blocked.
"Miss" is when the target has some kind of meme immunity status. Magic getting nullified by Resist Elements gets marked as "Miss" for example.

reminder to avoid futureproof

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/futureproof-why-guild-neutrality-is-a-bad-thing/274308

>3.9m

You should list it for 7m instead.

Those stats are great.

I mean legitmately,

So stuff like umbo blow can miss?

why the NA pack cost more than the SA pack ?

I'm considering going Diev/monk, am I going to have a fun time or will I hate everything?

>destroying towers and camping people in 2fps is the core of tos

Is this really Lolipan? Not some retard who hacked his account to post on forums? How fucking dumb can one get

>reincarnate boss
>channel crashes

Archer super autist, new archers can ask me some questions if they want clarification for their good builds.

The universal stat build for all pve archers is 1:1 DEX:STR, 70 CON (except for rogue but rogue is b-tier trash anyways)

Does resist element only nullify magic damage?
Because I swear I saw a few misses even when fighting physical monsters.

If only Julie was here.

I would crash every single bot and spammer channel if I got chrono.

Yeah. Keep in mind if you see "Miss" then the skill was blocked by some kind of invulnerability (Slithering, Counter Spell, Jolly Roger: Unity). But yeah, they can be Dodged too.

Any necro here that wants to test the chronomancer buff in a duel?

From mobs? Physical ones can. I dodge spiral arrow about 70% of the time from blue spoon archers

Cryomancers are the cutest class

Go to the highest level map you can stomach and grind, or to a map where you one-twoshot everything and grind.

Then DEX is obligatory for swordie
Fug

It only nullifies elemental damage actually.

DELETE THIS

>still playing this obviously dying, neglected cashgrab
c'mon SON

QS3 should be (**C if you can't obtain DGC and gem by 250, otherwise you'll be hitting everything with wet noodles.)

t. 260 qs3 who just gets carried now regardless of whether he uses grand cross or superior cracked.

Otherwise, keep up the good work sudo senpai!

Bye

My RO nostalgia for cute hats and noseless cute characters has too tight of a grip on me and won't let go

People will hate you cause you suddenly get partied with people who bitch for res

Dex is a good stat, I can actually afk dodge mobs in the 200 dungeon for about 30 seconds before dying.

Guess I'll solo ibre plateau then.

what is the chrono bug?

Use reincarnate
Crash the channel and cause a rollback

Play the game.

A full strength swordie will only see lots of their attacks dodged when doing pvp against a high Dex player. Getting level 170+ gloves is enough accuracy for pve.

I see

How is the skill allocation for the Priest circles if I'm aiming for Pardoner?

>still shitposting in threads about games you don't like
lose weight

So would aoe ratio affect flare shot?

Look at all the pardoners selling in town

I doubt people will pay that much.
Why would people even bother with tiny +dmg enchants.
I like this one better even though it has no damage stats.

What's that coming over the hill?
Is it a monster? Is it a monster?
What's that coming over the hill?
Is it a monster? Is it a monster?

Blessing, asperger and the circle 2 skill are what is sold.

Flare shot is a pure aoe skill so it already tries to hit as many monsters within its radius

Aoe ratio only affects multishot, covering fire, and cannon skills

i liked the game and haven't shitposted before
until today

Yes I know blessing and sacrament have to be maxed, but what about the rest? Some of them don't max Aspergio.

sorcerers or necros? Are both getting kicked out of parties?

15 Blessing
15 Aspersion
10 Sacrament

Tell your party to fuck off if they want more Mass Heal or Stone Skin or Revive or Ress or anything else.
Once you're R6, retire and make a real class and collect money.

No

>people are actually planning on buying shit on a free game

Why? Tokens are somewhat cheap if you farm for it. Cosmetics cost way too fucking much, reset is for baddies. Unless you're using steambux from Dota 2 or whatever, where it really doesn't matter. Enchants are WAY better to buy through market since only the ridiculous aoe attack+1 cost too much. Everything else can be purchased with free TP.

The only thing remotely worth it is dungeon reset, but dungeons fucking suck dick.

So the rest don't matter because you'll never be a viable game anyways?

Let's be honest, you wouldn't notice that much of a difference with running shot gem or Didel grand cross, maybe like 200-300 extra damage on crits

Sorc C2 (with Templeshooter) and necro C2 are both decent.

Yes.

Someone's gotta support bums like you.

Yes. Keep 5 points from pardo1 then max spellshop ASAP after r6

because people living in SA are poor

I would buy dungeon resets and maybe exp tomes. There are a couple of costumes I'd buy for different characters, but they aren't important enough for me to actually bother. In the end, I still won't spend anything

no, that's him. who else would blog essays to the point where even normies can't tolerate it?

>paying for shit in a f2p game

#cuckcoregaming

Because people living in SA pays for american's debts.

>Average intelligence of an imc fanboy

I would buy a stat reset potion once I am higher level and various other little things.

You know, based on this:

forum.treeofsavior.com/users/LoliPantsu/activity

I think this is some next level falseflagging.

>Casuals always ruins everything.

In regards to the kToS boss change. I honestly don't think lolopant is the kind of person who would support the world boss mafia. Rather, he's more likely to wardec them and fight them at wb. I'm not even from Klai but this is just my two cent.

How was Cartar Stroke nerfed? This thing is hitting 4k at level 20

>SEA
haha, pinoys la

It doesn't crash everyone in the vicinity anymore. Tough nerf.

Because it falls off hard later. Dont fall for its current damage

So, keep it low?

Nah it's him if you read down towards the beginning. He also complained about his IGN getting taken.

Oops thread was kill when I posted

3 max

It's over 1.5x damage increase or more user, don't be silly if you haven't actually played a qs3.

I have ~1150 damage with rod polished grand cross, no gem and do 380% per auto attack. Taking only damage into account, that's 4370.

If I had rod polished didel and gem I'd be looking at 1600 damage with 420% per auto attack. That comes out to a 6720 (53% damage increase) and that's on a non-crit, disregarding that DGC has a shitload of critical damage. Let's not forget that critical damage is INSANE with running shot since it applies before the multiplier.

And let's not even bother comparing superior kracked shooter because even the grand cross has it beat. But hey, at least it has better multi-shot damage than grand cross so that's something?

t. 260 QS3 who gets carried hard despite having otherwise decent gear because it's just unviable without didel+gem and I'm probably just gonna reroll

Why 3?

yep, its the real one.

>Lolipa is a pvp tryhard
>OH WOW, SUCH A SURPRISE !
i told you so, niggas

Not him but, Increasing the level actually does less damage because of the charging time. I'm an HL3 so I know.

Three is a crowd, and everyone loves crowds.

RIP, already 5'd it

mfw i spend $30 on an rmt site and get 6 tokens as opposed to $30 on steam and get half of a token, not enough tp for a token and a bunch of garbage

I don't know, I'm not convinced.

Level doesn't matter. From my experience other members need to grab at least some of the starting quests, though I haven't tested that much and it may vary by quest.

where is FP defense force?

You now understand why EVERYONE buys gold.

You've been samefagging non-stop for two threads now.
Just give it a rest. either that or there really is 20+ rmt users here due to IMCompetent pricing

forum is kileld for me, but just check out his old kTOS posts.