Most recent Bracket: challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PShBhttjJ5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>polymorph rag
>MC tech the sheep

RANK 5 PLAYS

To whoever that faggot shaman was who was emote spamming well played to me last match you can go fuck yourself and die in an oven made entirely of fire.

>Not squelching right after mulligan

The fault is all yours user.

And I still lose, fuck this game.

But that wouldn't be an oven user, that would just be fire

what is the appeal of this game

now that the dust has settled

yogg, yes or no

Only for fun

he's actually pretty decent.

he isnt a finisher, you dont want to build your deck around him, but in spell heavy decks like tempo mage and most nonramp druids he's a great curve topper for resetting the board, drawing some cards and maybe putting a secret up

if you play mage or druid i'd say absolutely

holy shit can you imagine how good their kid would look if they had a baby together?

Not the same guy. But that account on the hacking forum was literally inactive for 2 years until the day he was accused on reddit. Then it was logged onto for the first time in 2 YEARS. Definitely was his account.

Why hasn't mage been reworked significantly yet? Most decks are comprised of 90% mage cards and entirely luck based, except freeze mage which is just solitaire.

>Most decks are comprised of 90% mage cards
You can make 100% Shaman decks and not feel much of a difference.

>poor savjz all excited talking about hearthstone. She doesn't even care about his passion.

God, that was painful to watch

>he plays an orc

He draws/clears things pretty consistently, he's mostly used as a tempo or last resort play in decks anyways

nothing it's just the meme game of the month

Well, okay.

u playin hearthstone on a gameboy?

Yes

>he doesn't play orc
Heh greetings friend

No one cares cancer. You proved your mindless deck forced him to dish out c'thun early

Reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=PShBhttjJ5s

who else burnt out and just waiting for ladder reset to get rewards?

>there will never be a ladder where you're forced to make and stick with your own deck

feels bad man

That's incredible

That would be nice but very hard to regulate

do Friendzone Warriors ACTUALLY believe they are good at the game? How can a purely reactive deck take any skill at all when you basically force your opponent to do all of the thinking by playing around your 17 different removals every turn?

>She probably never played the game for more than 10 minutes.
>gets a job

Is this the power of a blowjob?

Hey, clicking that tank up button is very hard

Shooter games are fun and popular
See: CoD, Tf2 before it went down the gutter

>2016
>Still complaining about Warrior.

I knew Hsg was Shieldbearer central but Jesus if you can't beat control warrior after WOG you are braindead.

t.magni

>try reno shaman
>get zerged down by fucking PRIEST
I fucking hate this game

where in the post did it say anything about being unable to beat Nice Guy Warriors? Stop projecting your shield on to me.

braindead like those foolish god worshipers?

why the FUCK are there so many midrange hunters at rank 3? I thought netdeckers followed temposhit's meta snapshot, and that ranked hunter pretty poorly, so why the FUCK is everyone playing my favorite deck now? I hate playing popular decks but ive been a hunter main for years now and im not going to stop now.

>Waiting for Priest to finish his turn
>Suddenly the rope appears
>Time runs out on me
>Realise I must have missed the end turn button
>go to apologize
>AMAZING
Thanks brode

>I hate playing popular decks but ive been a hunter main for years now and im not going to stop now.
get a load of this fag

MrYagut, Thijs, Trump, and others have all been playing it heavily in the past week or so.

You know what that means.

>1 mana off lethal
feels bad man

where did he say he couldn't beat them?

heartharena always makes me shit decks, what gives?

fuck off midrange hunter is an honorable deck and the class has been unpopular for months

Threadly reminder that I predicted the doomsayer meta

you had 10 health when he was showing 7 on board and you didnt reno. you deserve everything you get you shit

>honorable
kys

You need to get some taste, this is what a handsome person looks like.

>want to try new deck
>can't afford 800 dust for the epics

So if I don't get Mage in Arena I pretty much lose, is that it?

Is there any way to improve this Wild patron deck?

I think the only thing that patron lost in standard was Death's Bite and then I just put in all whirlwind type effects.

Seems to be going alright so far.

rogue you mean

>zeriyah at savjzs house

lmao

he finally gave in

Mage isn't number 1, rogue is.
Mage actualyl probably wouldnt even be top tier if it didnt have a favourable match up against rogue.

The one class I'm really pissed about is druid in arena right now.
The constructed druid specific stuff like wild growth and innervate isnt even that great because you cant guarantee that your tempo boost will turn into anything, since you dont always have top tier card quality, so often those cards just offer to little for their loss in value.
But the arena strong point of druids, like bigass taunt creatures, are also gone. Iron bark is literally a joke compared to bog creeper, and thats neutral and latest expasion, so you see it in almost half the decks.

I honestly want kraken back, fuck this bog creeper shit.

other way around.

My first WoG 12 win run was a shaman. Second one warrior.

And rogue is better than mage.

Yeah, put out deaths bite and play it in standard. Will be much better.

>vs N'zoth priest
>he forgot he had used an anamalous

Problem, priest?

>Shadow Word: Pain a Councilman before it gets too fat
>"Your soul shall suffer!"
good feels.

>freeze mage can do over 30 damage off 1 tick
Really love wastig my time playig against the most broken deck in the game.

But I don't want to play standard.

That's a pretty unlucky forbidden shaping.

Busy collecting freewins from a format used exclusively for memedecks while it's still easy?

that's why it's dominating the meta, right

My only confusion is that he also summoned like three cairne but only deathrattle went into affect from cairnes death.

Its fuckig retarded and so are you if you play that deck. No deck should be able to do full health damage in 1 turn regardless of the situation.

Just play loathe- oh

Alright, what should I take out for Death's Bite? Kokron Elites?

Is the Brann + Doomcaller combo a bug?

If there is already a C'Thun shuffled into your deck, why why does it add a second? If you play Brann + MC tech with only four minions on board, it won't steal two because the second battlecry fail to meet the criteria.

Oh boy, you are gonna be even more buttravaged when you run into malyrogue. That's also the best deck in the game that dominates meta, right.

don't even bother, my man. the Freezecuck defense force is too widespread in /hsg/ and no amount of legitimate complaint will ever convince them that Freeze Mage is anything but skillful and balanced.

So when did go back to redit become the hottest new spicy insult all of a dang sudden

Really? Thats your problem with freeze mage?
Not that it sets up 2 turn lethals with zero risk thanks to iceblock?

If you hate 30 damage in one turn the first place to start complaining would be walrock with stupid leroy po shenanigans.
Dark peddler was a mistake.

If only.

Except rogue doesnt get 6 free turns of absolutely no board movement. Must suck maining the most beta deck in the game.

If one C'thun dies you can play two seperate doomcallers and they will both put a C'thun in the deck.
Thats just how the card works.
If a C'thun dies it adds one C'thun to your deck, thats it.

Yea iceblock is part of the issue. But i can live with being at 30 and having no board movement 6 turns if i know i should be well within survival status

Because Hearthstone never takes cards out of the graveyard.
It copies them from the graveyard.
See: Resurrect

Doomcaller, despite his text, just makes a copy of your c'thun if one is in your graveyard.

>literally calling a barely t2 deck most broken deck in the game
>legitimate complaint
do you even play this game
>maining
you are even bigger faggot than I thought possible, so congrats

Deflected.

just like your damage off my iceblock lmao

I would recomend one arcanite reaper or arathi, and one filler card for the second.
Might try a meta card like harrison, or go bloodwarriors if you havent tried it yet.

For example, against prirest I often struggle because they usually have 1 cirle clear and one excavated evil. But if you had a third patron, I feel like you could win.

I'm testing it out currently, and its.
Okay, to be honest it has been quite shit, but I havent given up hope yet.

Serious replacement would probably just be thaurrisan.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Look at the passion with which they defend their broken deck... it's almost inspiring. There's a reason that most tournament line ups see plenty of Freeze Mage. Hint: because it's a strong deck and if you know your matchups you can use it to target a particular deck for a guaranteed win.

Also KEK at thinking tier lists mean jack shit if you aren't Top 100 Legend and even there they are questionable. Don't forget that they are put out by Reynad and his loyal team of cucks. Why ever trust anything he says? What achievements has he actually earned in Hearthstone?

>See, this is what I'm talking about. Look at the passion with which they defend their broken deck... it's almost inspiring. There's a reason that most tournament line ups see plenty of Freeze Mage. Hint: because it's a strong deck and if you know your matchups you can use it to target a particular deck for a guaranteed win.
Only 7 people brought freeze mage to the eu prelims. Surely, if it's the most broken deck in the game, everyone should be bringing it, right?
>Also KEK at thinking tier lists mean jack shit if you aren't Top 100 Legend and even there they are questionable. Don't forget that they are put out by Reynad and his loyal team of cucks. Why ever trust anything he says? What achievements has he actually earned in Hearthstone?
It doesn't matter, the meta is more or less the same because everyone on the ladder copies the meta decks. Also if you tried actually playing freeze mage in this meta on the ladder, you would know it's pretty shit.

This game isn't even fun.

pretty sure every class can do 30 damage off 1 tick

Le balanced 5mana flamestrike man

>flame strike
>5 or less
based retard

Threadly reminder

>Draw a million cards or lose warrior
>Good

What about Pirate, Patron, Dragon, C'thun, and Worgen warriors?

>flamestrike
>leaving a minion behind
He's clearly talking about the shadowflame outcome

>You'll pay for that, cur
>I WILL BE YOUR DEATH
>Victory!
>A recent opponent would like to be your friend

Priceless

>tempo or control
>not playing the best deck

>come to /hsg/ to find a bunch of babies complaining about freezecucks
>can't remember the last time i lost to one let alone even played against one
>literally a tier 2 deck

Why do I come back here?

If you compare it to MC tech yes is it. When going through the second battlecry it should check if the conditions are met before reviving it but it doesn't.

>Only 7 people brought freeze mage to the eu prelims. Surely, if it's the most broken deck in the game, everyone should be bringing it, right?
Probably because Aggro Shaman and Warrior, which are Freeze Mage's hard counter, were so prevalent that bring it in your lineup could potentially be risky. Despite this, three of the eight top players in the NA tournament had it in their lineup. I never said that it was the most broken deck in the game, just that it was *A* broken deck whose success is independent of the actions that your opponent takes to stop you (so long as they aren't Aggro Shaman or Warrior). Surely you see why this is broken? When a deck can play no minions, cheat death twice, stall a game for 10+ turns, and win purely because they have the Alex+FB+FB+IL+IL combo in hand then something is very, very wrong. No other combo deck can disrespect your opponent's plays more than Freeze Mage can because spells and Alex can completely bypass taunts and healing. If this isn't enough to convince you then you truly are a cuck and you deserve to be punished.

>It doesn't matter, the meta is more or less the same because everyone on the ladder copies the meta decks
Because CuckStorm and memestreamers tell them to. The meta changes so rapidly that tier lists are 100% meaningless and the only people who consider them when choosing what decks to play are people such as yourself. I'll leave the implications of what that means for you to figure out, because I have never, ever heard a professional player mention the word "Tier List" when discussing viable decks :^)

>Also if you tried actually playing freeze mage in this meta on the ladder, you would know it's pretty shit.
See above. Of course you don't play Freeze Mage when 80% of the ladder is Aggro Shaman and Warrior. Doesn't mean that Freeze Mage is any less broken, because it still dominates every other deck archetype in the game, short of a string of very unlucky draws for the Freeze player.

If you dont see the appeal, its probably just not for you? I'm having a blast, playing with a full team of friends.

>rank 5 and 4 stars down to rank 6 and 3 stars

Freeze mage also gets completely destroyed by N'zoth pally, or any control palading with forbidden healing and lightlord.

I really dont get why blizzard didnt change a single card in their nerfs, they knew freezemage existed in its current state and it's pretty much the prime example of a style that they have stated time and time again they dont like in the game.