FINE ART

>FINE ART

I need a White Trash alias name that I can use to help me better sell fine art prints and workshops

I want it both white trash and classy, think trailer trash wins the lottery etc

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/random/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just use your middle and last name.
seriously .
its perfect.

My middle name is Edward, my last name is too common and not trashy enough.

I need something more classy trash

Joseph Miller

Randy Smith

William Dorry

Anthony Fisher

I can come up with more.

keep it going bro

On word names are the best.

Dude

Bud

Guy

Chevy

Whiskey

Scotch

Charcoal

BBQ

Steak

Hope those are trashy enough for you.

R. V. DWELLER

Licky Cashmoney

What kind of outfit are you currently running? What exactly do you sell and through what platform?

I have a premium domain I'm interested in having developed into a shop for meme shirts and merch targeted towards the facebook crowd and taking a cut of the profits.

Thurmond Shiflett

Bud McGuire

Jeb Bush

>white trash
>fine art prints and workshops

I dont think you have thought this through.

>I have a premium domain I'm interested in having developed into a shop for meme shirts and merch targeted towards the facebook crowd and taking a cut of the profits.
Telling you right now, people pretty much never click on Facebook ads, let alone ads on the internet at all. If the average click percentage for ads on online news papers is 0.19% (Literally 1 in 500), accidental clicks included, imagine how bad it is on Facebook, not to mention dealing with bots and fake profiles.

There's literally only one viable form of advertisement good enough to actually make money on the internet - manipulating the selection algorithms in the Google search engine.

Underrated post

Hubert "Hambone" Jones

Ed Sullivan
Just came to me in an instant

Thaddeus "Call me Tate" Dinwiddle.

I ran ads for an app, and the only people who click/like are dumb people with ghetto names. The most receptive ads are dumb meme jokes like the trashy joke pages like virgin Lebanon radio.

Joey-Ray Elliot

Hank-Boy Bardsley

Willie Wilkie

behindthename.com/random/

Berry Lichardson

Your art persona is that you insist you are an immortal half-lich named Berry
(The lich part would be your dads side)