Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR BULLY

first for the king

Anime

No, but my name is a thing because of UIcy in some way shapw or from
Everything you said is true, I am useless as not just a male but qas a human since I can't handle my own issues and instead seek an anonymouse fucking image board for help. I'll probably never get help, and I'm too much of a bitch to kill ymself btu I will do you and a favor and star name fagging for easy filtering
To be fair I wouldn't either, unless I was wasted like I am now. I think avatarfags (myself included) make this place a lot worse and need to keep their nonwow shit off this fucking general. But I'mw asted, desperately looking for any kind of validation either way, and this is the onyl place I can turn so tonight I'm going to be a hyprocirt. Even more so than I nroamlyl am
>That is pathetic and wrong
I know, and fits me to a fucking T. The rest of your post is right, and I know it. But a man can dream of meeting a broken qt3.14 gf as aborken self hating man and half each other help one another through shit right? Even if it is naive and foolish, a man can dream.
Justy let them filter me and recursively filter replies to me. Easy fix.
or mods can do their fucking jobs and ban me because I'm a shit posting off topic whiny faggot that doesnt deserve to lvei

third for drunken shitposting

Xth for Taran Xhu, the perfect male pandaren husbando.

>I acknowledge all of these issues but I'm going to sit here and shit up this general while drunk because I'm too much of a beta cuck to fix these issues

Dude just stop fucking posting.

>it's a someone's blogging and everyone's replying and the whole thread is filtered episode

Hey, how much RP actually takes place on Emerald Dream for the horde?

>I can't handle my own issues
Technically you would have no issues if you werent looking for company and friends, they can fuck you up a little like that desu.

But please keep going, ignore retards who are jealous you are getting attention.They believe they are ones more deserving than you even though the fact that people answer to you proves them otherwise

>jealous of that guy

hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

tfw no minigreenwaifu

No for real. Go to bed.

If you don't like it, filter me. I gave a quick and easy way to filter me. filter name "drunk faggot" wam bam magical moter fucking sam I'm gone and so is every faggot who replies to me. Hey, who knows maybe I'll even forget to take it off next time I avatarfag and you'll filter me then while also exposing who this self hating faggot is
It doesnt' really make a difference, either you filter me and the thread is dead because everyone is replying to my druinken shitpsots or I dont post and the thread is dead because there's nothing to talk about this late into the xpac
besides, it's only tronight this is going to happen
> if you werent looking for company and friends
but if I werent then I woudlbnt be a normal human I'd be some kidn of autist. HUamns are social creatures, we crave attention. Friends. Love. Etc. Ironic how the things we crave are the things that can destroy us. You'd think we'd learn.
Also
>Being jealous of a faggot so distressed about a new online relationship that he L I T T E R A L L Y cries on wowg while admitting to be an avatarfag
Ayyy la mao hehe xd I'm not even that pathetic, and I've spent at least an hour on wowg crying and saying I hate myself

lmao i actually agree with this. honestly how can anyone help you if you don't do anything for yourself, and it's cruel to drag some girl into your shitfest and expect she'll help things change when she has her own shit to worry about.

tfw no minigamewaifu

>jealous you are getting attention
>more deserving
>people answer to you
Bystander here. All of these point heavily toward a self-absorbed drama queen and I'm amazed this post didn't have an avatar attached.

Ralph posted it.

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3

youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw

nice movie wowlets

Worgen suck

People like this stupid drunk nigger are the reason I don't feel comfortable talking about my problems with people. Reading this just makes me hate him as a person and instead of feeling sad I'm just annoyed and no longer happy, and I don't want to make anyone feel that way.

W-why aren't you accepting my request

You can ask for help without being annoying about it though. Getting drunk and asking strangers is the wrong way to go about it. That's why he should just go to bed. If one of my friends felt that way and was struggling I'd want them to tell me. Not find out like this nor seek more solace in strangers than his friend.

Good, no one actually cares about your feelings here anyways and anyone claiming that they do is too soft to realize how dumb it is to care about these people.

Worthless, self-depreciating, individuals who are big cry babies and should start working out instead of being bitch boys.

Good on you for not venting your feelings on a Mongolian shoe shining forum

Don't hapte people with problems that seek help. Hate people like myself who run from their problems by drunking or other forms of esacpeism

If you acknowledge your problem then fucking stop already you pathetic faggot

Just go WrA

there's a difference between telling your problems to someone with the intention of wanting advice and help and just incessantly whining and doing nothing to fix the situation. that is why i cant stand fallaa because he is the latter :^)

stop posting asshole

Icy...

Is it good RP or is it just filled with ERP?

Also, I kind of wanted to transfer my rogue to an RP-PVP realm specifically, not too sure if I would like a strictly RP realm.

I meant talking to people irl or at least friends online (so people might actually care), not on an anonymous thread about fucking WoW of all things.

I swear this place is /soc/lite.

>try to take a picture earlier
>my nips were both hard because it's cold
justsocthings lol XD!!!!!

I have not played there in years but there were very few walk-on rp events. There was a large playerbase who did not RP and some would disrupt it when possible. The RP was restricted to guild events and the occasional open world event but it was more like a show people would watch rather than participate in.

This was my experience from BC though.

jesus christ this thread is bad

wheres the janitor when we need him?

ralphe start posting, summon janitor

I've ran into some RP on the server but idk, I might actually just take the other user's advice with WA

>Ironic how the things we crave are the things that can destroy us
Ye that was what i was saying, that is why one must be careful of the company he keeps.

All i am saying it cant be 100% your fault, well technically you can blame yourself for starting this by following how you feel but the moment they get close they do have a small % of responsibility as well.

>You'd think we'd learn.
Nope, after so many hundreds of years, same mistakes, same stupid social behaviors causing problems, people will still do the normal thing disregarding the consequences and justifying it as "normal thus good"

>an hour on wowg crying and saying I hate myself
And what have they done? They spend time posting about how annoyed they are you are getting attention and the things arent going THEIR way.

And the fact that some people answer to you seriously because they want to help you, or want to help themselves if there are in a similar situation, which wouldnt be surprising, this is Veeky Forums after all, seems to really annoy them much to the point of doing the above.

I mean, who is actually worse, a person who simply feels bad and needs to talk about something or a kid who gets mad he doesnt get his way?

Do people using Veeky Forums without extensions have a report button at the bottom right of the page? My friend told me there is one when you tick a bunch of posts but I don't see it. It's not an extension is it?

I might stop sicne I'm guilting maybe? my friend into helping me get more alcochol.
He just said yes I'm out boys
I don't klnow how to reply but I want you to know that I I saw your post before I left. Anything after this I won't se until I get back since I'mg oing to bother my religious friend that doesn't belive in drinking by getting him to take me to get beer and take care of me because I'm a piece of shit.

I'M OUT BOIS

>Fallaa and I don't want to spread drama

This, coming from the biggest fucking dramaqueen in the thread that is constantly sparking drama whether it's talking shit about people behind their back in private messages/your discord or posting it publicly in the thread.

>that is why i cant stand fallaa because he is the latter :^)
you know almost everything fallaa posted here was made up just so he could shit post right?

Sorry, animefriend, but I'm not taking the bait.

And this is why I'm confused when people get mad at avatarfags for shitposting

Would you rather have silly ironic shitposting or annoying drunk beta who won't shut the fuck up?

Icy PLEASE respond

Tick the box besides the name field and then click the report button on the bottom of the page.

Also,

>2016
>not using Veeky Forums x for maximum shitposting efficiency

>Help wowg, I need advice
>Takes none of the advice and makes it worst by drinking more
You're dumb

fuck off you mentally ill autist

You've literally talked shit about other people to me, and the first day of the discord you tried to get everyone in voice to get lynya to ban people in the other discord, and you were shit talking roxy and being a little bitch the entire time. You also shit talked Froo for like 2 straight hours in voice when he left the discord and apparently the drama wasn't even between you guys, he left for another reason. Face it, you are a little pussy bitch who is scared to talk shit to someone's face so you hide in your circlejerk full of "yesmen" so you don't ever have to own up for your shit and then you just go prancing around the thread like you own the place acting like a degenerate retard.

Literally kill yourself, you fucking disgusting human being.

who /VN/ here?

>religious
Hopefully he will not prey on you on your weakened state and try to convert you by giving you a stupid fake purpose as long as you follow his fairy tales ;^)

religions and things like /pol/ love to prey on you when you are feeling worthless like that so they can convert you by giving you all the "answers"

>2016
>religions still exist
no hope for humanity

Oh that is too organized for me 30 last mins before i leave, if it is still shit when i leave i ll post pandas from ipad.

That's where you lost me, does unmodified Veeky Forums not have this button?

>finally need ralph to derail a thread
>he doesn't

FUCK

Stalkoal...

>thinking icy is a friendly human being who gives a shit about you
lmao kid

that's just for deleting your own posts
reporting is in the dropdown menu from the little triangle button

you know i have spoken to fallaa and known him way before he became an avatarfag on wowg, right. so i highly doubt it

This is fairly true, but its representative of the way a lot of people act around here

Apparently you can report more than one post if you're using this button at the bottom of the page. Do you not have a report button at the bottom right either?

Stop trying to cause drama by making stuff up. People think I love causing drama because I'm always at the center of it, when in reality I'm just a prime target because I'm so confrontational. I am happy to jump into voice with you right now, but you won't do it. You tried this last time and when it came time to talk to my face, you were no where to be found. You are a coward, stop spreading false information to try to incite more drama.

Please user, you're making me feel bad with your lies.

who are you? fallaa never talks to anyone so i doubt you have

you wouldnt know who i am unless you're him so there's no point in telling you

try me kid

>making stuff up

Stop trying to save face and own up to what you did. If you do that, then I will consider getting in voice with you. The only reason you want to talk in voice is so you can instantly kick me and then pretend like nothing happened and that I'm "lying" and "making shit up."

i can give you clues but that's about as far as i'd go

Weird, I disabled Veeky Forums x to check before posting and it was next to the delete button. Maybe it's just for Chrome, just checked on IE and it wasn't there.

Not me, I left Icy's discord a long while ago.

Well for one be up front about who you are. How can you call me all of the names if you can't even own up to who you are? It's incredibly easy to fling insults my way behind the guise of anonymity.

Also why the hell would I do that? I never kick anyone from anything.

2...straight hours...? Do I even have enough stuff to shit talk for 2 straight hours?

Okay, I'll download Chrome

Icy discord was literally a circlejerk from the beginning, he acts like this is highschool and tries to make the "popular kids club".

Is he on highschool?

you're a 6 and 3/4 year old holocaust denying hispanic weeb, there's enough for days.

just say it nerd

No, but he was in his prime in highschool, a real jock type of faggot. Now that's he grown up, got fat, and lost pretty much all his real life friends due to his shit personality and not growing up, he tries to treat Veeky Forums like highschool so he can feel like he is at the top again and not want to kill himself.

The age shifting meme is a good meme

NO!!!!!!!!!! U CANT MAKE me

>he believes a random anonymous who wont even reveal his identity

This is how drama starts. Thanks for being so naive and feeding into it.

>believing the exaggerated truth that is the holocaust

not his fault considering hes underaged and stupid

can i?

do NOT bully Froo

Unrelated but did you finally get a PC to replace your Dreamcast? Saw you playing memewatch earlier

I don't understand

God, that's an ugly goat.

no fallaa u cant

Nope, I'm leeching off my roomie's computer .

Go to settings and check the disable native extension box.

why not?
u2

cuz ur asking who i am when i just said i cant stand u sorry m8

Icy sucks

Need guild sigs for Versace Pandas
Tobi#1879

pls

Hi Tobi, long time no see

yeah but now im curious
you cant just leave a nigga hangin can you?

What kind of guild is that?

yeah i can and i will bye

Hey long time no see. You still autistic about middle school social circles?

Is anyone here chill?

>
Guild is now actgive, f33l free to JOiN
:))
no IDIOTS

server?

Is it a panda guild?