You know what makes me really sad...

you know what makes me really sad? a lot of people are born on this planet to never enjoy life and just wagecuck their life all into thin air. personally i would kill myself if i had to work to survive.being born is such a rare chance and most of people just don't live life.

So true.

>i would kill myself if i had to work
Just do it anyway

>Why live if we're already dead?
Fuck off

True nig. Some of my work buddies shakled with wife, kids and a mortgage are basically already dead inside. Went from a man to a pack mule in two - three years.

>this is what millennials actually think they're entitled to

So then, op, what's your plan on how to escape that fate? If you don't have a plan, then I'm afraid that's where you'll end up

what are those kids doing? did adults let them do that or did other kids take that pic?

>Angsty 16 year old thoughts

So how do you live without working then? What do you do?

Posting on Veeky Forums and playing videogames gets old fast. And fun activities cost money that neither parents nor neetbux afford for the vast majority of people. How do you pay rent or buy food without working?

What's your daily schedule look like?

Boy I feel sad for Barack Obama and Bill Gates those suckers work every minute of their lives

Why work for a living, if you kill yourself working?

t. Tuco

The trick is being the one that does the cutting, not the one that runs the risks.

>Why work for a living, if you kill yourself working?

True, better to be a homeless man living in a box when your parents kick you out for being a parasite then you'll really show "the man" and "the system"

The emphasis was a balance. Dedicating your whole being to getting cash will leave you little to do with it and even less people willing to deal with you.

Though the film context I was quoting was about a dirty bandit who didn't give a fuck and ultimately got nothing.

People like OP are literally saying you shouldn't work, and earn money idk how

Sorry bro I'd love to be like that Duke that just inherited 9 billion but unfortunately for us lowly plebs (99.9999% of the world population) we have to work in order to afford things we like and have financial security

Yeah, reality at the end of the day. OP sounds more like he wants to mislead and jerk off.

the trick is to find work you enjoy doing

then it ceases to be work

>meaningless platitude

nah, it works the other way around, turning pleasure into labor

>Bill Gates

I believe he did an AMA that revealed most of his day now (Not when he had a software empire to build) is fucking around or checking emails to make sure Microsoft still exists.

Modeling for a magazine.
Can't you tell by that old glossy look?

TrumpCoin. Here's your chance slaves. Just buy and hold for a couple of months. 月亮的到来不落伍

>a lot of people are born on this planet to never enjoy life and just wagecuck their life all into thin air
Yeah, but I suppose they kind of deserve it. Most of these people never bother to find a way to improve, and would prefer to just stay in their comfort zone, rather than-
>personally i would kill myself if i had to work to survive
Fuck you nigger

>Dedicating your whole being to getting cash will leave you little to do with it and even less people willing to deal with you.

Only if you're stupid/lazy enough for it to take you your entire life.

Really? That just makes me happy.

What's the alternative? Not getting a job and barely being able to afford anything you want? I'd rather live comfortably as a wagecuck than live poor and free.

This.

You're not really free when you can afford anything. How would you even live? Like in a tent using a laptop from goodwill in mcdonalds during the day?

How do you know he did an AMA. Have you been to Reddit?
If so....
GET OUT!

Reddit is a,better website

t. false flagging redditor

Kys

Yeah I'm sure he was telling the truth. Idiot

Depends. Some subreddits are better than some of the boards here. I love the fact that they have a subreddit for literally everything, it's pretty amazing.

It's objectively way better

This site is just shitposting, reddit actually has tons of useful info and it's just much better in pretty much every aspect. And I've been on Veeky Forums since before I even knew what reddit was, it's hard to deny though

Most Veeky Forums users are also on reddit anyway

I agree with you but usually the most rewarding things don't cost that much. Exercising can be done for free, reading and learning and improving at things don't usually cost that much. Its only when you really have the technical skills down that you need to start investing in better equipment. If you mean drugs though and seeing what the ground and sky feels like in different locations then tru.

>Exercising can be done for free

Roids, good food and supplements cost money. Not a lot of money, but a fair bit of money that having a decent job helps a lot nonetheless.

>reading and learning and improving at things don't usually cost that much

True.

>If you mean drugs though and seeing what the ground and sky feels like in different locations then tru

Eating at nice restaurants, vacationing, travelling, splurging on fun little toys that make our lives just that little bit funner, things like that cost money. And you can afford better ones with more money.

drugs don't cost much if you want to enjoy them instead of being their slave

>drugs don't cost much if you want to enjoy them instead of being their slave

That's kind of how it starts

Every drug addict has said that when they started
>Lol heroin is so fun but I don't see how those plebs can get addicted! It'll never happen to me! Look it only costs me $10 and I can enjoy myself for a whole day!

heroin isn't a drug which is enjoyable without a great chance of getting a slave..

The majority of people who indulge in drugs and stuff do not turn into addicts. When I was a kid I used to think that if you did that first line of coke thats it it had you. Once you start exploring and meeting new people I saw a lot of coke use and most of the people only do it at weekends and stuff.

It is however knowing when to get yourself to say 'i am done with this'.

Just look after yourself and you should be good. I used to think mushrooms were wacky before I tried them and now i would recommend them to people just for the experience and insight it gave me.

You know what makes me really sad? People have forgotten to enjoy simple readily available pleasures.

If you'd been born 200 years ago you had a good chance of being a child labourer. Instead if you're American/European you have decent odds of a nice cushy 18 years where can you have all kinds of fun, experience discovering sex, dating, your first heart break, the first heart YOU break, getting drunk/high for the first time, your first party. Etc etc etc. Then if you decide NOT to become a bottom-feeding gamer fag in a basement (which is an ACTUAL OPTION. think about that, being able to stay in doors all day is an OPTION). Then you get four years of college (with some debt if you're an Amerifag), with more parties, sex, dating. Then you finally get a job.

Now despite having a job, I somewhat enjoy, I still go on dates, I get to constantly meet new people. My job involves travelling (not that hard to find) so I'm always visiting new cities.

I mean honesty my morning cup of coffee on a Sunday reading a book, or splitting a bottle of wine with a girlfriend on a Saturday night snuggling on a couch binging Netflix?

What I find sad are set entitled shits like you who think it's hard to enjoy life. You have access to every major song in human history, you can close your eyes and just listen to pink floyd right now if you want.

Fag.

So you're living for travelling and bitches. You're a shallow animal and you should feel bad.

Because itll really makes a huge difference in a hundred years when we're both dead.

Also I am not as shallow as you think, not ALL sex is frat boys fucking passed out girls. You can have passionate beautiful sex with a woman that isn't entirely shallow, but that's something that starts happening more in your late twenties. I won't deny I love women, but I won't feel bad for it. We're all faced with terrible tragedies in life, why close your eyes to one of the pleasures it offers?

Happens to the best of us m8. There is countless threads here asking if money gave anons better luck with women/people.

No the trick is start a business and structure it well enough that it's largely automated. Of course, this takes a lot of work at the beginning, but is 1000x better than being a wageslave.