What cryptocoin has the greatest potential over the next 6-12?

What cryptocoin has the greatest potential over the next 6-12?

Think of it from a long term bullish perspective.

Other urls found in this thread:

sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do your own homework

You don't invest long term in pump n dumps

Trumpcoin

Trumpcoin, Waves, Factom and bitcoin

Eth is a waste, etc is a mess, lisk is a fraud

Trumpcoin and bitcoin

I am new on /biz, is Trumpcoin the biggest meme on this board or is there even a bigger joke around?

Monero

fuck off nocoiner

NXT 2.0

All about Factom.

Finally one person in this thread that isn't a dumbass meme child who has invested $5 hoping it will moon.

Made 4k off NXT so far and still have 92000 NXT in my wallet for the ardr tokens. Development team has continued to impress and the price shows the past few weeks.

Is the plan to dump NXT in october and then hold Ardor?

NXT 2.0 won't be ready until summer 2017. That will be too late, someone else will beat them

Play it by the charts I think, people seem to believe that NXT will become irrelevant after ARDR but this isn't the case. Current game play is to sell 40/50k NXT before the end of the snapshot period if it breaks 8000sat, otherwise I'll just hold as I got in so cheap it's already paid for itself. From the years of seeing every different shit coin I actually believe this one solves issues that other block chains can't and the ARDR platform could allow anyone to create their own currencies with minimal knowledge, ideal for in game currencies and could theoretically replace things like cash cards/top up cards (pipe dream, I know but my point is its a very solid platform)

As opposed to say the meme that is trump coin, only Veeky Forums morons would invest in something after the shit storm that happened with the devs. I strongly believe it's one person on multiple VPNs spamming everythread on here though, there is a pattern to the writing and the frequency in which it is posted.

Whilst a poignant point it doesn't deter me, I've seen so many cryptos come and go that I truly believe this kind of mentality is dying. People want a platform they can trust and a platform that is properly vetted, regardless of potential time frames. This is why the team is realistic with their time frames and don't hide potential bugs/theoretical issues with the platform from the community. The NXT team has proven they are willing to do this time and time again, unlike countless shady dev teams that refuse to acknowledge even the most basic bugs (DAO, myself and multiple others warned users on bitcointalk/exchanges about the potential misuse of recursive before the attacker manipulated the contract)

Its a great time to be alive though with all that's going on in the crypto universe and I strongly believe that anyone on here has the brain power to do their own research and invest in a platform that is doing the right thing, be it NXT or any other crypto.

Monero (XMR)

Bitcoin is the safest bet ,anything else is a high risk

ITT: Trumpcoiners AKA nocoiners trying to hype and inflate their own "investment".

sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation

r e k t

Bitcoin ia still a high risk. May I ask what kind of exposure you have? Do you hedge or do you try to pick a winner?

I want and the world needs cryptocurrency to succeed in one form or another so I'd give an allocation to the sector but to try and pick an individual winner? I don't like the probably of a negative outcome.

Just my two Trumpcoins.

Good plan I'll keep that in mind. I also invested in Trumpcoin as a short term investment. I only put in what I felt comfortable losing so I don't care if it goes to shit, but I have faith in the new dev team. We will see if I made a good decision or not, live and learn.

Cannot wait to see all you salty fucks crying when Trumpcoin takes off and you've had a month to do your research on the new dev team and you just chose not to to play with your other altcoins that will never matter to anyone outside the crypto community. I will literally hire a dimepiece to blow me while I read through the catalog and laugh at all the crying

It's a pump and dump scheme.

What a child. I wish you luck with your investment, you are going to need it. The development team is unbelievably shady and if trump coin hit a dollar (never going to happen, the software has no uses and neither does the coin) the development team would scam their way out of fund so quickly.

It's cool though we were all new at one point, I'm just glad that everyone spamming trump obviously can't afford more than $40 worth because it would suck for people with actual money to lose it. Trump coin has been around for the best part of half a year now and the infrastructure hasn't been improved, nor has a single word been mentioned about TETH tokens, it's a scam and if you can't see that after all the stuff that has happened then you kinda deserve to lose money and I wish that upon no one. Also there is two memory allocation bugs in the wallet, one isn't so bad but the other allows users to manipulate the incoming instructions from the block chain, allowing anyone on a local network to drain the account (not really an issue since its one user on here spamming and the volumes of trading show that no one is seriously interested)

But yeah I'll be salty, child.

Ethereum and waves.

Don't know about "potential," but Ethereum is a pretty safe bet at this point. It was up to $21/Eth just prior to the DAO hack and hardfork. Now it's at around $12 and it's looking like the unforked chain (ETC) is fading into obscurity as the dust settles, so I'd expect to see ETH reach or exceed its prior high sometime within the next year.

Yeah a coin that bailsout thought hard forks when smart contracts go wrong is sure a safe investment.