>afterlife is the best place for drinking
>extended CUT dlc
>hack it here
>exploring Ilos
>BT foame

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0326Anr2
orig00.deviantart.net/8f62/f/2016/146/8/7/miranda_lawson___getting_comfortable_by_noblegaming-da3vsuz.png
orig02.deviantart.net/0b05/f/2016/146/e/a/seduction01_by_captbuck98-da3wkx6.png
imgur.com/gallery/Gpg10zR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that entire goddamn collage

Shit.

liara best waifu

bump

Femshep approved post

>I "accidentally" chose geth

good thread theme
also:

MEG's updated updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/0326Anr2

>quariass

miri

>quariass
what?

After giving up on Inquisition, I really - REALLY - fucking hope that ME:A's "open world design" isn't the same.

it will be completely different. you'll have a mako instead of a horse

>BW coming up with good ideas
all they do is cut the fun stuff from the games

EA command them, you really believe it will be something different ?

night /meg/

Don't die.

Nobody's telling me what to do!

orig00.deviantart.net/8f62/f/2016/146/8/7/miranda_lawson___getting_comfortable_by_noblegaming-da3vsuz.png

Well, I'm going to bed.
>eyeliner slider in Andromeda

She used to be so cute.

>that goddamn haircut

What the fuck? Almost worse than the shitty one the women in Chappie had.
Seriously, what the fuck is that?

EDI gave her Sexbot Body to Joker so he can build a bycicle out of it and Mordin designed a much more useful Combat Chassis for her.

some feminism shit?

>violanarrayya
enough internet for today

I don't know what to do with my life now that I finishished ME3

lol the alpha map on the eyelashes is broken. I wonder if whatever software he used doesn't handle it, or if he just didn't even notice.

You've come to the right place, then.

orig02.deviantart.net/0b05/f/2016/146/e/a/seduction01_by_captbuck98-da3wkx6.png

how do garrus and shepard do it?

Femshep almost always wants to be on top, Garrus nearly always imagines she's his sister.

alive finally

Violently.

Hello, MEG.

how's it going?

What are those canisters on her arm for? Are they like those Tali has on her forearms, if so what are they for?

mass effect fields

Nonspecific multipurpose ME fields, which when signaled through an omnitool can become a grenade, a suit patch, a singularity, an emergency biotic barrier, etc.

emergency BT foame supplies

mass effect field shells

A waifu working out with another waifu?
>imgur.com/gallery/Gpg10zR

Canisters of compressed white phosphorus. She uses the omni-tool to launch them toward the enemy.

Very effective against enemy footmobiles.

I didn't want to overuse it, but it was called for.

That's hardcore.
Reminds me of that fic where Tali launches a thermobaric drone, instead of the silly beachball she's got.

>mishai's classy "big boob's personality"(tm)

slut

she'd have horrible back problems

nah, just the very well endowed commander of the SSV Normandy

if you check her neck area, you can actually see that her body is actually just a bodysuit

mass effect fields

How lazy. I swear some SFM "artists" use the same trick and it looks awful.

Waifus playing cards?

if they'd correct the skin color at least a bit closer to each other it wouldn't look THAT bad
it would still look like shit though

The breast augments came with spine augmentation.

New .gifs and .webms in fit thread.

>you will never play strip poker with all waifus

my dick can't handle it

There's no question about it.

yes

Maybe it's a skinsuit?

Tumor on her right hip.

now that's what you call a leg tumor

Anybody curious about the Ark, in ME:A? Like, how is it going to work? What are you going to be doing with it? Is it useful in anyway in-game? Does it serve any other purpose than to drop people off on the new galaxy?

Im curious about having an EDI sexbot

>Does it serve any other purpose than to drop people off on the new galaxy?
Probably it will be destroyed.

On the other hand the Alliance could probably spare an AIU at least for such a crucial mission.

I don't even understand how they get to another goddamn galaxy without breaking the laws of that universe. Static charge build-up, and all that. Not to mention the extreme amount of fuel they'd need.

I want to remove this from my brain

>Probably it will be destroyed.
This got me really worried. Meg, what if there is no ship? What if we're not even going to fly around the cluster? What if all we get is the Ark landing down and being your "settlement"? What if the galaxy map is just probe launching for resources? And everything you do is on the same planet the Ark lands?

Mass Effect Fields

likely

likely

They've literally said we get out own ship again, man. Called the Tempest, or some shit.

Really? First time I hear of that. Source?

The leak, I think.

>Tela Vasir wants you to sign her chestplate
This excites me

Does it say what happens to the Ark, as well?

It was in the E3 announcment last year you idiot, they said that you will be able to fly around the systems in real time.
search the youtube video yourself

>search the youtube video yourself
You can't tell me what to do. You're not my dad!

Anyway, what happens to the Ark, then? Will it get destroyed? Will it work as a base in space? Will it be able to land on a planet? Will it be able to jump from planet to planet? If it stays on space, what of the people on the Ark? Will it be like the first Macross, where the entire population lives on the ship?

it will probably be an HonestlyItIsNotTheCitadel space station

too bad you have to kill her

I'm wondering. The people inside the ark will want to settle down, right? Not on the ship, but land someplace and start civilization anew.

How do you handle that? Especially if there is a big bad on your tail and you have to jump from planet to planet or system to system? And you need to sustain the population of the Ark. You can't let them go amok, start rampaging through the ship, right? Will we be forced to maintain public order? Will we be able to converse with the aliens and perhaps establish trade and communication with them? Or will we just be viewed as intrusive outsiders and get excommunicated?

a few random executions here and there to keep moral up and a tight ship

Does the Ark belong to the imperial guard?

what? no, you have your ship like the normandy that you command thoughout the galaxy to find artifacts.
Its basiclly Mass Effect 1 in Andromeda, and Protheans got replaced by another ancient race, you have the villians just like the geth who are lead by one bad guy who you are going to kill.
and I bet somehwere in between you will find an ancient evil that threatens all existing life in andromeda.
some insider said sometime that Andromeda is what Mass Effect 1 always should have been.
the question is, how well will BW realize it, what gameplay we will be most likely engaged in and how many DLC will be released.

When you put it like that, it sounds extremely boring. I don't think ME1 was supposed to be like that.

I fear the worst with Bioware, the best way to ride with the gaming industry
Tho I am glad to see titles like Doom going back to the roots a bit, really a nice "reboot" by ID

Can we get some mating tubes?

>some insider said sometime that Andromeda is what Mass Effect 1 always should have been.

Mass Effect 1 is what Mass Effect 1 always should have been.

As the Emperor wills it

Keepin' alive.

You know what will keep this thread alive? Asari mating tubes

I hope we have more pretty skyboxes in andromeda